ECT Two MAD errors that block them together from the truth

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul is clear.

Ephesians 3:4-5 KJV
(4) Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
(5) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;​

Things that differ are not the same.
Prophesy & Mystery.
Made known in the past & not made know in the past.

Danoh

Why don't you just explain it? I suppose that's because it will fall apart like Tam's did.

Anyway, what do you think you have gained by reaching this secret conclusion?

Paul is clear.

Ephesians 3:4-5 KJV
(4) Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
(5) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;​

Things that differ are not the same.
Prophesy & Mystery.
Made known in the past & not made know in the past.

:up:

I told you Tam is aware of this distinction.

Once more, Interplanner has only proven his books based mind, inter-rupted - the planner once more having planned to fail :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's another group out there that says 'God was in Christ reconciling the world to himself' is nothing, and that 'whatever was promised to the fathers has been fulfilled by raising Christ from the dead' is nothing. The name for this group(s) escapes me right now.

A lot of things "escape you" such as "Truth."

Interplanner

Just a reminder that there are a set of threads on the list of MAD features given about a month ago; I forget who posted them, but they are all stored as a list and they are all countered in separate, numbered threads.

There is much more to talk about than just 900 repetitions of "I'm right and you are worthless." See if you can man up and actually discuss one of the 8 items on the list.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is none other conclusion to be drawn out of Daniel 9, if you have studied the rest of Daniel.
He shall cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease, is the man of sin.

That is not true.

Christ was cut off in the middle of week thus ending the sacrifices and oblations of the old covenant.

The "sacrifices" of Daniel 12 which end at the abomination of desolation are the light ending of the churches.

Look at the wording in Hebrew.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"The light ending of the churches"?

The end of the light in the churches.

Mic 3:5 Thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that make my people err, that bite with their teeth, and cry, Peace; and he that putteth not into their mouths, they even prepare war against him. (Madists)
Mic 3:6 Therefore night shall be unto you, that ye shall not have a vision; and it shall be dark unto you, that ye shall not divine; and the sun shall go down over the prophets, and the day shall be dark over them.
Mic 3:7 Then shall the seers be ashamed, and the diviners confounded: yea, they shall all cover their lips; for there is no answer of God.

Rev 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

LA