ECT Two MAD errors that block them together from the truth

Interplanner

So it makes no sense to you to ask whether Tam realized that the 'other program' for Israel was just 2P2P from traditional Dispensationalism?

This thread was started to say that there are twin errors here--although the first error is splitting the last week wildly apart. But D'ists did that to 'solve' what they thought was necessary in the NT: evidence for a 2nd program, and juggling it. If it's back in Daniel, and if it's the 'mystery' of Rom 11, then of course there are 2 programs.

If you don't realize you are assuming those same two things, that THAT is the impact of this thread for you. You are just assuming because D'ists said so, not because they are actually there. And they did say so, and they did so upon scant proof-texts.

Danoh

So it makes no sense to you to ask whether Tam realized that the 'other program' for Israel was just 2P2P from traditional Dispensationalism?

This thread was started to say that there are twin errors here--although the first error is splitting the last week wildly apart. But D'ists did that to 'solve' what they thought was necessary in the NT: evidence for a 2nd program, and juggling it. If it's back in Daniel, and if it's the 'mystery' of Rom 11, then of course there are 2 programs.

If you don't realize you are assuming those same two things, that THAT is the impact of this thread for you. You are just assuming because D'ists said so, not because they are actually there. And they did say so, and they did so upon scant proof-texts.

Lol, you are ever baited for bear.

Ever seeking what you perceive a false move on the part of the MADist; a system you remain clueless about.

Tam posted a lot in that post.

As can happen during a long post; a key point can be left out inadvertently; as a result.

I'm sure she is well aware that the Israel-Body distinction is not what distinguishes MAD.

Rather; that it is the Apostle Paul's Distinct Apostleship and Ministry.

Something you will now post your guessing at as to what we mean, out of your irresponsible failure to actually seek to study out what all that means as asserted by the Mid-Acts Dispy.

I know - you could not care less to attempt to study such a thing out. You have already said that more than once.

And yet, here you are; going on about a subject you yourself are a witnesss you do know anything about.

A fraud in this; is what you are.

Interplanner

Lol, you are ever baited for bear.

Ever seeking what you perceive a false move on the part of the MADist; a system you remain clueless about.

Tam posted a lot in that post.

As can happen during a long post; a key point can be left out inadvertently; as a result.

I'm sure she is well aware that the Israel-Body distinction is not what distinguishes MAD.

Rather; that it is the Apostle Paul's Distinct Apostleship and Ministry.

Something you will now post your guessing at as to what we mean, out of your irresponsible failure to actually seek to study out what all that means as asserted by the Mid-Acts Dispy.

I know - you could not care less to attempt to study such a thing out. You have already said that more than once.

And yet, here you are; going on about a subject you yourself are a witnesss you do know anything about.

A fraud in this; is what you are.

Why don't you just explain it? I suppose that's because it will fall apart like Tam's did.

Anyway, what do you think you have gained by reaching this secret conclusion?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why don't you just explain it? I suppose that's because it will fall apart like Tam's did.

Unfortunately, you don't KNOW what you're talking about. You're just revving up your engine and making a lot of useless noise.

Interplanner

So far a few of you MADS succeeded in hiding the 2P2P infection for a year or so. Now that that's out, you're embarrassed and so now you're going to hide in 'Paul's distinct apostleship' or something. and then when you find out that's infected, you'll call it something else. All to protect MAD. Funny how Danoh never mentioned that last year when it was so important to be MAD and know MAD because it had solved all biblical problems.

You might find it easier just to enjoy the Gospel and pray for an outreach this Sunday at a ferry terminal near here where there will be a church service on the waterfront. Don't you have some ministry you are supposed to be doing?

To repeat: just because the old covenant faded slowly (over a generation) does not mean that the new covenant was not 100% total and complete and intact from the first moment it was announced. It did not come in bits and pieces.

Danoh

So far a few of you MADS succeeded in hiding the 2P2P infection for a year or so. Now that that's out, you're embarrassed and so now you're going to hide in 'Paul's distinct apostleship' or something. and then when you find out that's infected, you'll call it something else. All to protect MAD. Funny how Danoh never mentioned that last year when it was so important to be MAD and know MAD because it had solved all biblical problems.

You might find it easier just to enjoy the Gospel and pray for an outreach this Sunday at a ferry terminal near here where there will be a church service on the waterfront. Don't you have some ministry you are supposed to be doing?

To repeat: just because the old covenant faded slowly (over a generation) does not mean that the new covenant was not 100% total and complete and intact from the first moment it was announced. It did not come in bits and pieces.

You know you are merely looking to set off strife through your attempts to pick out nonexistent holes.

No matter what is presented; you will seek to find a hole.

This, about a subject you yourself have often asserted you have no interest in actually looking into.

The following on this matter is from a booklet published some thirty or so, years ago.

http://www.beaconofgrace.com/?subpages/Why-Paul.shtml

Danoh

Most of our Bible teachers have seen to a limited degree the distinction between Paul's ministry and that of the twelve, but have taught at the same time that Paul labored under the so-called "great commission" given to the other apostles, that the church of this age began at Pentecost with Peter and the eleven, that "the gospel of the grace of God" was proclaimed before Paul, etc.

This failure to grasp fully the distinctive character of Paul's apostleship has contributed much to the confusion that exists among fundamental believers and has left a great deal still to be clarified for those who desire "the full assurance of understanding."

The re-discovery of Paul's special place in God's program, and the increased emphasis laid in late years upon what he calls "my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery," have provided God's people with the key to many problems which, because they have remained so long unanswered, have caused the great dispensational Bible conferences of a generation ago to all but disappear.

- p. 9, Things That Differ, C.R. Stam, 1951

That's right; the very book I pointed others to, two years ago, and you then related you couldn't be bothered with reading.

Reminds me of why one of my favorite TOL posters: my Reformed brother, AMR, does not bother to type out his views where he and or someone he is in agreement with has already done so - why bother with all the work that requires only to have others turn their nose up at it - "here, read this; if you're sincere, and do that much; we can go from there..."

That forum you and I met on; the MADs who used to post on there and were gone by the time I found that forum, were going back and forth about Paul's distinctive Apostleship with your twin in strife, Jerry Shugart, over ten years ago.

I myself was posting about this on another forum (run by a Mid-Acts brother), for some time, before I knew of that forum you and I met on.

But you already spit on Tambora's labor.

Holes you are out to find; holes your fraudulent agenda will delude itself into believing it has found :chuckle:

Danoh

Interplanner

So is that an admission that it is even weaker than Tam's summary?

Interplanner

All he has to offer is, "Anti-Mad" sentiment, nothing else.

There's another group out there that says 'God was in Christ reconciling the world to himself' is nothing, and that 'whatever was promised to the fathers has been fulfilled by raising Christ from the dead' is nothing. The name for this group(s) escapes me right now.

Danoh

So is that an admission that it is even weaker than Tam's summary?

All you ever do is prove my point, that..."you will now post your guessing at as to what we mean, out of your irresponsible failure to actually seek to study out what all that means as asserted by the Mid-Acts Dispy...you fraud" :rotfl: