ECT Two Gospels Preached During The Acts Period

DAN P

Israel Abrahams descendants according to the flesh,aren't the children of God Rom 9:8 no Salvation for them.Christ came for the Children of God Jn 11:52

52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

Hi and disagree all you want BUT are like Jerry , in that you reply WITHOUT addressing tmy post , other wise you are just as CONFUSED as he !!

Comment on 1 Cor 15:8 and lets debate that verse !!

dan p

beloved57

Hi and disagree all you want BUT are like Jerry , in that you reply WITHOUT addressing tmy post , other wise you are just as CONFUSED as he !!

Comment on 1 Cor 15:8 and lets debate that verse !!

dan p

Israel according to flesh are not the children of God Rom 9:8

beloved57

Hi and Rom 9:8 and what is the PROMISE ??

Can you explain what that means ?

dan p

It means that Abrahams physical descendants Israel, have not one promise made to them, they dont belong to God no more than ethiopia does !

DAN P

It means that Abrahams physical descendants Israel, have not one promise made to them, they dont belong to God no more than ethiopia does !

Hi and so then , who are the Jews in Matt 24:27-31 OR the ones in Rom 11:26 ??

dan p

beloved57

dan p

Doesnt matter, Abrahams physical descendants israel, are not the children of God Rom 9:8

[FONT=&quot]That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.[/FONT]

Interplanner

dan p

Dan's question is a bit mistaken. The ones in v 26 are 1st century Judea-located Jews which he as been speaking about all along. v29 is (or was meant to be) the whole world. 'All the nations...'. vs 27-31 have no other reference points.

DAN P

Dan's question is a bit mistaken. The ones in v 26 are 1st century Judea-located Jews which he as been speaking about all along. v29 is (or was meant to be) the whole world. 'All the nations...'. vs 27-31 have no other reference points.

Hi and I believe that Rom 11:26 has YET to be accomplished !!

They are to be saved , and has the Deliverer has COME ??

It is you who is MISTAKEN !!

dan p

beloved57

Hi and I believe that Rom 11:26 has YET to be accomplished !!

They are to be saved , and has the Deliverer has COME ??

It is you who is MISTAKEN !!

dan p

Israel according to the flesh, Abraham's natural descendants, are not the children of God Rom 9:8

Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

​Your false hope is built upon the assumption that israel according to Abes physical descendants belonged to God, but they didnt !

DAN P

Israel according to the flesh, Abraham's natural descendants, are not the children of God Rom 9:8

Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

​Your false hope is built upon the assumption that israel according to Abes physical descendants belonged to God, but they didnt !

Hi and I see it right as Sarah had a son of promise and in verse 13 , Jacob have I loved and Esau I have HATED !!

What does that mean ??

dan p

Jerry Shugart

Hi and then educate me , on OIKONOMIA / DISPENSATIOPN , then means ??

The English word "dispensation" is translated from the Greek word oikonomia, and that word means "the management of a householdor of household affairs; specifically the management, oversight, administration, of other’s property; the office of a manager or overseer, stewardship" (Thayer’s Greek English Lexicon).

Paul was given a "stewardship" or "dispensation" here:

"If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me toward you"
(Eph. 3:2).​

What was Paul's stewardship responsibility under this stewardship or dispensation?

DAN P

The English word "dispensation" is translated from the Greek word oikonomia, and that word means "the management of a householdor of household affairs; specifically the management, oversight, administration, of other’s property; the office of a manager or overseer, stewardship" (Thayer’s Greek English Lexicon).

Paul was given a "stewardship" or "dispensation" here:

"If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me toward you"
(Eph. 3:2).​

What was Paul's stewardship responsibility under this stewardship or dispensation?

Hi Jerry and you are WRONG AGAIN !!

OIKONOMIA / DISPENASTION MEANS the following !!

OIKOS means HOUSE !!

NOMOS means LAW !!

So it means HOUSE LAW or House Rules !!

What are the HOUSE LAWS , Jerry ??

The word Steward is a DIFFERENT Greed word , so get VINE'S DICTIONARY and learn !!

dan p

beloved57

Hi and I see it right as Sarah had a son of promise and in verse 13 , Jacob have I loved and Esau I have HATED !!

What does that mean ??

dan p

Rabbit trail. The Physical descendants of Abraham, israel are not the children of God Rom 9:8. Wanna know what that means ? They are the children of the devil like any other people outside of Christ, and the only promise God owes them is hell !

DAN P

Rabbit trail. The Physical descendants of Abraham, israel are not the children of God Rom 9:8. Wanna know what that means ? They are the children of the devil like any other people outside of Christ, and the only promise God owes them is hell !

Hi and if you knew , you would say what it means !!

Abraham had two SONS , one by Hagar !!

The other by Sarah , the one of Promise !!

God would LOVE the children of Sarah !!

God would NOT love the children of Esau !!

You are the Rabbit Trail !!

dan p

Jerry Shugart

Hi Jerry and you are WRONG AGAIN !!

So you think that you know more about the Greek language than Joseph Henry Thayer?:

The English word "dispensation" is translated from the Greek word oikonomia, and that word means "the management of a householdor of household affairs; specifically the management, oversight, administration, of other’s property; the office of a manager or overseer, stewardship" (Thayer’s Greek English Lexicon).​

I am also sure that you think that you know better than the translators of the King James Version of the Bible because they translated the Greek word oikonomia as "stewardship" in these verses:

"There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods. And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship (oikonomia); for thou mayest be no longer steward. Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship (oikonomia): I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed. I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship (oikonomia), they may receive me into their houses" (Lk. 16: 1-4; KJV).​

All you have proved to me is the fact that you do not even understand the most basic things concerning dispensationalism.

beloved57

Hi and if you knew , you would say what it means !!

Abraham had two SONS , one by Hagar !!

The other by Sarah , the one of Promise !!

God would LOVE the children of Sarah !!

God would NOT love the children of Esau !!

You are the Rabbit Trail !!

dan p

More rabbit trail. Nothing is going to change the fact that israel, the physical descendants of Abraham are not the children of God !