Trump's Position On Abortion

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Every woman and girl in America of childbearing age would have to be kept under surveillance 24/7 just to make sure they were not pregnant and seeking an abortion .
And once a woman or girl was found to be pregnant, she would have to be kept in quarantine
until she gave birth . Every corner of the Mexican and Canadian borders would have to be monitored just to make sure pregnant women were not seeking abortions.

This is what morally bankrupt looks like. Now you see it!

jeffblue101

You can google all my statistics easily . I didn't make any of this up .

sure why not, http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2014-11/mi-tca110614.php
Legal restriction of abortion has a negative connotation since the idea of women resorting to illegal abortion -risking their own lives- is strongly rooted in the public opinion worldwide. However, a series of independently peer-reviewed articles, challenge this notion in some countries. The latest data in this subject have been discussed by the Chilean epidemiologist Elard Koch, Director of Research of the MELISA Institute, in the current issue of the official journal of the Chilean Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology. The research shows that not only abortion-related mortality continued its decreasing trend in Chile after its prohibition by law in 1989, but also hospital discharges due to abortion have significantly decreased during the last decade.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So the baby had it coming? It was justice?

The unborn are not 'babies'. A baby is by definition a born human, not a fetus.

The Levites accepted this, which is why fetuses were considered property.
I know that you all love to ignore that fact, but it's there. Like a splinter in the finger pointing at others, calling them murderers :rolleyes:

jeffblue101

The unborn are not 'babies'. A baby is by definition a born human, not a fetus.

fetus definition: An unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/fetus

baby definition a very young child, especially one newly or recently born. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/baby

none of the other definitions I read made birth a requirement for someone to be called baby just needs to be a young offspring, which a fetus is.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
fetus definition: An unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/fetus

baby definition a very young child, especially one newly or recently born. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/baby

none of the other definitions I read made birth a requirement for someone to be called baby just needs to be a young offspring, which a fetus is.

That's all just pointless semantics. A fetus has never experienced life anymore then the sperm or the egg from which it came. To make a fetus commensurate to a born human is to trivialize what it is to be 'alive'.

jeffblue101

That's all just pointless semantics. A fetus has never experienced life anymore then the sperm or the egg from which it came. To make a fetus commensurate to a born human is to trivialize what it is to be 'alive'.
no my post does have a point, that your post is filled with factually inaccurate semantics.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What is Mrs Clinton's position on abortion?

Like Trump, Hillary Clinton is a huge fan of Planned Parenthood.

Notice how you get a wide array of values amongst you Trump supporters. Crucible for instance has to be told that an unborn baby is actually a live human being.

Crazy huh?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
no my post does have a point, that your post is filled with factually inaccurate semantics.

If you had to choose between a born baby and a three month old fetus, you would choose the born baby. It's just that simple, because you value the born over the unborn. It's also why you don't actually see abortion as a holocaust- it's not something worth going to war over, it's rather a sentiment.

I don't have to tell you what you already know. Calling abortion murder is false witness.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Planned Parenthood prevents more abortions in one day than the entire anti-choice movement has done in is existence . There would be far more abortions than there are today without PP . The contraceptives it provides to poor women have prevented countless abortions.
Defunding it is an idiotic idea because this would only cause the abortion rate in America to skyrocket !

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Roe v Wade wasn't the beginning of abortion in America. It was the end of women dying from abortion .

Not women in the womb.

You're opposed to God's covenant of marriage (Heb 13:4). Are you opposed to God's covenant of family (Pr 8:36), as well? :scripto: Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10