Trump's Position On Abortion

musterion

Look - I repeat - the only way to prevent abortion is to prevent unwanted pregnancies discourage sex where both partners are not 100% committed to raising the child they may conceive

There. That's more reasonable. Won't ever happen, I know, but killing the baby for the stupidity of the parent/s is wicked and evil. You approve it, of course, because you are wicked and evil.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Notice how Hillary supporters cannot quote one good position she has?

how about....

hillary-prison.png

quip

BANNED
Banned
There. That's more reasonable. Won't ever happen, I know, but killing the baby for the stupidity of the parent/s is wicked and evil. You approve it, of course, because you are wicked and evil.

Well, we all can't be a smart as you! There's no right against being dumb, smart or ....choosing abortion for that matter.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
........."At some point between 1999 and 2011, Trump’s position on abortion changed."........

That is something we should celebrate and applaud him for.

As Christians, do we not hope to change hearts and minds, to lead people out of the darkness and into the Light of Christ? And don't we Pro-Life people want to change the minds of the Pro-Death abortionists?

Well, Trump is such a person. I say, God bless him. And because of those things I just said, my admiration for people like Jeb and Ted turned to acid, because instead of admiring a man for leaving the wrong side and coming to the right side, they ridiculed him for it. That was despicable.