Trump sez: Transgenders B gone!

quip

BANNED
Banned
i don't think anybody makes that presumption, so your assumption of fear mongering and hate is unfounded

read the article again - it makes very clear that they're talking about significantly higher rates of potentially dangerous mental issues

Good then a case-by-case evaluation is all that's required. :idunno:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So, anyway, no cyber Monday sale on subscriptions?
That's when I always bought mine and then I got out of step and was waiting for cyber monday to come around again and the Knight gifted me a gold but like at six months off cyber monday and now I'm blue again and I want to be silver but not for no $70.

the last membership i bought was for trad, when he was bloviating about how nobody should pay for a subscription because blablabla

i thought it was worth twenty bucks to see that "paid subscriber" next to his name while he was saying that nobody should be a paid subscriber :chuckle:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That's part of my cyber Monday problem, when you go blue you lose mailbox space. To get to blue levels of mail I would have to delete 14 years of pm.
It be easier to just subscribe up to sane levels of space but I can't find where the sale is at. The subscription area has the regular prices.

yeah, i miss mailbox space (although i never used it much - more like an archive of warnings and bannings from the mods :chuckle: ) i miss a lot of the thread tools too, and the ability to see the woodshed and post in the chatbox

but hardly anybody uses the chatbox anymore and the woodshed apparently is ignored by the mods and admins

and to be honest, hardly anybody posts anymore

and way too many of those who do are retards

fool

Hall of Fame
the last membership i bought was for trad, when he was bloviating about how nobody should pay for a subscription because blablabla

i thought it was worth twenty bucks to see that "paid subscriber" next to his name while he was saying that nobody should be a paid subscriber :chuckle:

Classic.
Buying adversaries subscriptions was always comedy gold.
It's even easier when you can find where the Cyber Monday Subscription Sale is because I can't find it.

fool

Hall of Fame
yeah, i miss mailbox space (although i never used it much - more like an archive of warnings and bannings from the mods :chuckle: ) i miss a lot of the thread tools too, and the ability to see the woodshed and post in the chatbox

but hardly anybody uses the chatbox anymore and the woodshed apparently is ignored by the mods and admins

and to be honest, hardly anybody posts anymore

and way too many of those who do are retards

There are currently 180 users online. 23 members and 157 guests
Some of those guests might sign up if they could find the sale.
On Subscriptions.
That we don't seem to be having.