Trump sez: Transgenders B gone!

quip

BANNED
Banned
ok, then the pre-screening should include the following:

27. Have you been diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria?

if they answer yes they're rejected

Any notion of "Dysphoria" probably has more to do with army machismo than with most of the transgendered who desire to join.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Any notion of "Dysphoria" probably has more to do with army machismo than with most of the transgendered who desire to join.

are you suggesting that we should remove the "machismo" character of the army - essentially wussify the army? :chuckle:

dude, you're just proving the points made in the pelosi article

quip

BANNED
Banned
are you suggesting that we should remove the "machismo" character of the army - essentially wussify the army? :chuckle:

dude, you're just proving the points made in the pelosi article

You and the article proves Polosi's point.

Here's my favorite excerpt: "They have no time to waste learning how to sensitively co-exist with the pregnant man in the shower stall next to them."

A new take on an old classic!

fool

Hall of Fame
Dots: there's no evidence for a wholesale denial of allowing transgendered individuals into the army. Evaluate them individually as you would anyone else.

And everyone individually gets asked "are you planning on having your genitals mutilated?" and the ones that say "yes" we say "can't use you right now".
Is that a fair evaluation?

quip

BANNED
Banned
And everyone individually gets asked "are you planning on having your genitals mutilated?" and the ones that say "yes" we say "can't use you right now".
Is that a fair evaluation?

No. :doh:
Have you not been paying attention?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
what a long weird past forty years it's been - from:

I demand that you keep me out of the army!
Spoiler
MASH-Klinger-500x333.jpg

to:

I demand that you let me join the army!
Spoiler
800px-Zoey_Tur_Inside_Edition.jpg

fool

Hall of Fame
the very diagnosis of "dysphoria" should be a disqualifier :doh:

as should the very diagnosis of "schizophrenia"

I thought being fat, or shortsighted, or short, or skinny, or grumpy, or sleepy, etc, would disqualify you.
Having your penis turned into a vagina seems like something you should do while not having so many commitments.
Like Armying.
Or Navying.
Or Forcing, of any kind.

fool

Hall of Fame
If they don't make the cut after joining they may recieve a discharge. Pre-screening is also justified but an all out ban is not.

So I guess we're drilling down into what you and I call "Pre-Screening".
I consider planning on having your genitals tuned into a balloon poodle being a pretty big deal as far as pre-screening questions.

fool

Hall of Fame
How's that? schizophrenia is a documented disease...the other an undocumented dis-ease of some transgendered. Maybe they find their calling - a home - in the army.

Our Army is a fighting force, not somewhere for people to engage in self discovery of what gender they want to be.
Or, on the other hand maybe it is?
This Documentary piece on Space Marines from 1986 seems to show an androgynous treatment of people without raising a conflict?
"Fall in people, Come on, let's go."

fool

Hall of Fame
No. :doh:
Have you not been paying attention?

I have been. I really have.
And I think having your genitals altered is something the Army would have an interest in when they're counting on you to jump out of an airplane and shoot your way down.