Trump sez: Transgenders B gone!

Arthur Brain

Can we say some sure like to talk the talk, but when it comes to walking the walk they balk.
If they were really serious about obeying that law over any civil man-made law then are failing miserably in obeying that law and have made themselves law-breakers by failing to do so.

It's typical of the type that promote this stuff. A lot of gasbag hot air and bloviating behind a keyboard and that's about it. Even if they did know people who had committed adultery they wouldn't dare do anything about it because lobbing rocks at people until they're dead is regarded as murder and they wouldn't fancy a lifetime behind bars.

You've caught them in a complete double standard. They can't use the excuse of "obeying secular law" as they've made it abundantly clear that they have no respect for "man made statutes".

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:yawn:

you're boring tam

go create false dilemmas on some other thread :wave2:
More irrational talk.
What's the matter, Doser?
Why do you choose not to obey that law when you claim it is the law GOD wants you to obey?
Tell us why you choose to disobey.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's typical of the type that promote this stuff. A lot of gasbag hot air and bloviating behind a keyboard and that's about it. Even if they did know people who had committed adultery they wouldn't dare do anything about it because lobbing rocks at people until they're dead is regarded as murder and they wouldn't fancy a lifetime behind bars.

You've caught them in a complete double standard. They can't use the excuse of "obeying secular law" as they've made it abundantly clear that they have no respect for "man made statutes".
It is apparent that they do not obey that law, but insist it should be obeyed.
What's hindering them from obeying it?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
no, it's that you're boring

take a hint :wave2:
No, it's that you have been cornered that you do not obey that law while insisting that it should be obeyed.
You talk the talk but don't walk the walk.
How come?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No she isn't and there's nothing false about the dilemma that you and other legalists are posed with. Hardly any surprise that you refuse to answer but certainly telling...

:rolleyes:
Just use his example of "reasonable discussion" and say he's boring.
And then watch him make another frivolous report of you doing what he himself does.

No matter how many he tries to get booted from this thread, it will not change the fact that he does not obey the very law he claims should be obeyed.
Which makes two law-breakers concerning his marriage ---- his wife for adultery and him for not stoning her to death.

quip

BANNED
Banned
when it leaves the confines of marriage :duh:

women shouldn't be dressing suggestively around strangers :duh:

Neither of which are very practicle. How do you propose they attract the potential marriage partner?
Should they just bundle up, stay at home and let the elder matchmakers pick one out for her? :chuckle:

quip

BANNED
Banned
deflection - different argument

don't come back until you can demonstrate that you understand the point the author was making in the article about pelosi

specifically address suicide rates and the distinction made wrt "dysphoria"

No. Same argument...different focus of hate.

It's simply a politically motivated rationale for prejudice. "Dysphoria" is its pretext.

Arthur Brain

Just use his example of "reasonable discussion" and say he's boring.
And then watch him make another frivolous report of you doing what he himself does.

No matter how many he tries to get booted from this thread, it will not change the fact that he does not obey the very law he claims should be obeyed.
Which makes two law-breakers concerning his marriage ---- his wife for adultery and him for not stoning her to death.

Oh, he's reported me? There's a shock...:chuckle:

He's only calling you boring cos he's got no answer and he's caught in a troll made trap of his own making. You've got him bang to rights and he knows it.

Arthur Brain

It is apparent that they do not obey that law, but insist it should be obeyed.
What's hindering them from obeying it?

It's a kinda "Do as I say, not as I do" thing.

They'll gladly impose laws on society but are still mindful of the ones in place. Hypocritical all ends up.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Neither of which are very practicle. How do you propose they attract the potential marriage partner?

i would propose that a young woman who is interested in attracting a potential marriage partner should not dress (or act) like a whore, unless she wishes to attract a man who wants a whore for his wife

ok doser

No. Same argument...different focus of hate.

:yawn: the only hate is in your imagination

and you haven't demonstrated that you've read the article about pelosi yet

if you had, you might have noticed this part:
Words like “bigoted” and “hate” are meant to shut down any focus on the simple point that it is pure insanity to allow potentially mentally unstable individuals into our armed forces.

is it wise to trust advanced weapons systems to a group of people with a recognized significantly higher rate of suicide, depression, etc?

i wouldn't want anybody with a diagnosis of dysphoria anywhere near a CIWS or a RIM-116, regardless of whether they identify as a boy or a girl or a duck

ok doser

So, slightly off topic but are we not having a Cyber Monday subscription sale?

fool, why would anybody pay money to support this site, the way it's been run lately?

i was happy to support it financially in the past, when i could, passed along gift subscriptions when i could, bought memberships when i could

but lately?

you haven't been around enough lately to see what it's turned into

quip

BANNED
Banned
i would propose that a young woman who is interested in attracting a potential marriage partner should not dress (or act) like a whore, unless she wishes to attract a man who wants a whore for his wife

Define "whore" . Is a woman "in a nice dress, with a revealing back" who gets raped..a whore?