Trump sez: Transgenders B gone!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Your saying it doesn't make it so.

Don't believe me? Go look up those two types of fallacies. I'll wait.

It's my opinion you are being too hard-headed in this matter to even listen.

Saying it doesn't make it so. :mock:

All those problems you were mentioning....like the poor kids. What will it do to the kids to have their mother put to death for committing adultery?

Show them that adultery is wrong?

:idunno:

Something something therefore adultery should not be against the law...

They might even end up blaming the dad for not treating their mother with more respect and love. Kids see things, and they love their mother. That I can guarantee.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Wow, sounds like you got to know her really well before getting into the relationship...

[emoji33]:

I did. People are able to keep secrets though...

Is there a point to all this, btw, or are you just trying to be annoying and disruptive?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
She already answered. The contract was broken. That's how she was vindicated.
So, breaking a contract makes it ok for someone else to commit adultery?

That's effectively what you're saying.

I still don't see why the solution is adultery. Why not just get a divorce instead?

quip

BANNED
Banned

I still don't see why the solution is adultery. Why not just get a divorce instead?

Did you get a divorce when you found out your wife was an adultress?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Did you get a divorce when you found out your wife was an adultress?
As I said before, for the past 6-8 months I've been trying to get my marriage annulled. However, because the lawyer I hired has done nothing the entire time, I'm back at square one.

glorydaz

I don't think that's what I'm saying at all. We were talking about abuse breaking a contract. That isn't what happened with you. There actually was a false contract to begin with.

A divorce would certainly be the better option. But, how could she divorce you if she was married to someone else? And how could she divorce him and remarry you if she was using fake ID? And why would you want her?

I'm not making excuses for what she did to you. It was wrong, mean, and even criminal. She was a liar and a cheat from the get go. She should be deported when she's found, and you should be deemed free by the courts of law. I'll be praying that will happen.

glorydaz

Don't believe me? Go look up those two types of fallacies. I'll wait.

Saying it doesn't make it so. :mock:

Show them that adultery is wrong?

:idunno:

Something something therefore adultery should not be against the law...

Saying it doesn't make it so.

You ignored my comments about the kids? You were using them as "victims" of adultery before. :think:

Arthur Brain

This is uncalled for, Artie. Don't even go there.:loser:

Why? He's advocating for people being executed for adultery and didn't even know enough about his 'spouse' to know she was already married to someone else. If he wasn't advocating such extremes I wouldn't even be pushing it so get some perspective.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Why? He's advocating for people being executed for adultery and didn't even know enough about his 'spouse' to know she was already married to someone else. If he wasn't advocating such extremes I wouldn't even be pushing it so get some perspective.

:up:

glorydaz

You're personally attacking him. That's the problem. Leave off it.