Trump sez: Transgenders B gone!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To be honest, "deserve" is a pretty strong word.
It's retarded!

Should a stripper be, for lack of a better term, prepared to deal with the consequences of her actions? Of course.
Lame.
You can suffer a fall simply by the consequence of you walking out of your house.
So consequences of your actions has nothing to do with guilt or innocence of your actions.
Strippers are to be avoided by men, not raped by them.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Show me in scripture where is says that a woman deserves to be raped by a man due to her promiscuous actions.

show me what scripture has to say about a woman who acts promiscuously

rev 21:8. for example

God says they deserve eternal hellfire and brimstone

but you're nicer than God and say they don't even deserve to be raped? :darwinsm:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
show me what scripture has to say about a woman who acts promiscuously

rev 21:8. for example

God says they deserve eternal hellfire and brimstone
Well eternal hellfire and brimstone is not RAPE, now is it retard?

but you're nicer than God and say they don't even deserve to be raped?
Show us where GOD says that RAPE should be the consequence.

ok doser

I recommend you retract that statement and get a Bible concordance, and look up the term "witness." You'll find that throughout the Bible, the term witness is used to refer to both people AND inanimate objects.

False premise. "Witness" means more than "eyewitness" in the Bible.

So then we should just get rid of the law entirely, right? WRONG.

Paul says we ESTABLISH the law.

maybe you can eventually get her back on track with this

i had forgotten how incoherent she gets with the whole topic of rape

Arthur Brain

I realize that.
Shallow learning is a sign of the times. And, because legalism is so obviously wrong, it is one of the biggest reasons non-Christians reject the Bible. They try to formulate a Christian equivalent of Sharia law which was never God's intention for giving the 10 commandments.

They often don't see themselves as sinners saved by grace, and are quite upset that they have to adhere to regulations when others are not forced to do the same. They love forgiveness and mercy for themselves but not for others.

A common denominator with legalists, hence how the woman "caught in adultery" becomes little more than Jesus avoiding a legal trap. The greater depth of that is ignored or glossed over. They want to impose their narrow beliefs on society as a whole and turn it into their version of a "Godly state". It's like a "chick tract" version of Christianity. There's no love in it.

i've made no secret over the years of my opinion of artie and his penchant for abusive, drunken trolling, so i won't get into that here

Well, you can hardly have an opinion about something that isn't true and a concoction entirely of your own making. As in true, sociopath fashion, you just invented up a lie about me and kept repeating it as if it were true. Where it comes to "abusive trolling" then the number of bans I have for stalking other posters here is zero. Where it comes to related flame outs then that number is the same. You, on the other hand have how many in relation to TH alone never mind Barb and others?

Oh, and let's not forget the trolling "pray for their troubled soul" garbage in regards to TH, anna, Rusha etc. Let's also not forget the posts you made about wanting to see Rusha burn in hell on multiple occasions. Heck, you've even pulled the "drinking" shtick with GD on here I notice.

From here on in you can lie about me as much as you want. You have a bizarre, pathological obsession with people and you're now going on the ignore list as whatever time I do spend on here will be better without you on the radar.

:wave2:

ok doser

To be honest, "deserve" is a pretty strong word.

Should a stripper be, for lack of a better term, prepared to deal with the consequences of her actions? Of course.

But no one "deserves" to be raped.

Here, JR - this is one of my favorites: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...g-Wrong-quot&p=4622372&viewfull=1#post4622372

now, the question i was asking is this - has mary "earned by her actions the consequences of those actions"?

that's the definition of "deserve" that we were working with, as specified by kmoney

btw - here's an example of how absolutely crazy it got: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...l-statement)&p=4518132&viewfull=1#post4518132

and an explanation of my interest in the subject: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?114246-On-Responsibility&p=4520227&viewfull=1#post4520227

Arthur Brain

Now you're joking, right?

No, he really isn't...

Because righteousness does not come from the law. You can't make more laws and stop crime or sin. Just like more gun laws won't mean less killing. Adultery laws won't mean less adultery.

You only change one crime for another...usually more deadly. First kill the husband so he can't bring charges against you....or vice versa, as the case may be. Leave no witnesses is the code of anyone faced with serious charges. Makes perfect sense to me.

Fair point and one that legalist's rarely if ever consider. The same applies with a crime that really does have an innocent victim, rape. As uncomfortable as it is, the DP for such would result in more rape victims being killed as there'd be nothing to lose for the perpetrator silencing the potential "witness" and it wouldn't magically disappear either.

Frankly, putting adultery and homosexuality on a par with the likes of murder, rape and molestation is insidious enough in itself.

glorydaz

[MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] - do you believe that laws against rape deter incidences of rape?

iow, if we removed all laws against rape, would you expect to see incidences of rape increase, decrease or remain the same?

I would expect the incidence of rape to remain the same.

I don't believe the law that deters, but the law is necessary so the government can remove the offender from our midst.