Trump sez: Transgenders B gone!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I know that scripture tells there must be witnesses, but I do not see scripture telling to collect dna samples.

Do you want to do settle it the way scripture says to, or another way?

now glory's passed the bottle to you :sigh:

come back when you sober up

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I know that scripture tells there must be witnesses, but I do not see scripture telling to collect dna samples.

Maybe that's because DNA hadn't yet been discovered...?

:idunno:

Do you want to do settle it the way scripture says to, or another way?

DNA samples are witnesses in and of themselves. Which means we ARE settling it "the way scripture says to."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i would expect a huge increase in instances of rape, especially among youth involved in the club/concert/bar scene - in fact those places where one is most at risk of being raped, i would expect incidents of rape to skyrocket
Show me in scripture where is says that a woman deserves to be raped by a man due to her promiscuous actions.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Show me in scripture where is says that a woman deserves to be raped by a man due to her promiscuous actions.

No one has said such. In fact, I specifically stated the opposite....

Victims are usually considered innocent against the accused for a reason, until they are shown to be guilty as well.

Stripping would be illegal.

A stripper is not to blame for being raped. The blame for rape falls on the rapist.

The stripper would be punished as well, for fornication and/or adultery, and the punishment would depend on which. . . .

In case that wasn't explicit, allow me to make it so.

The stripper would not be charged for being raped. She WOULD be charged for being a stripper.

The RAPIST would be charged with rape. Not the victim.

Do you remember what the Bible says about the rape victim's innocence? It's in the Law (the first portion of the Old Testament), if you need a hint.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
DNA samples are witnesses in and of themselves.
No it's not.
When scripture speaks of witnesses it is speaking of people.

And when there is no witness scripture gives a ritual in the law to perform, as has already been pointed out.

And, as Glorydaz has already pointed out, only one nation was given that law to follow.

ok doser

and in a trial with dna evidence, the dna evidence is supported by the testimony of an expert who can explain the significance of that evidence

that expert is a person

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No it's not.

I recommend you retract that statement and get a Bible concordance, and look up the term "witness." You'll find that throughout the Bible, the term witness is used to refer to both people AND inanimate objects.

And when there is no witness scripture gives a ritual in the law to perform, as has already been pointed out.

False premise. "Witness" means more than "eyewitness" in the Bible.

And, as Glorydaz has already pointed out, only one nation was given that law to follow.

So then we should just get rid of the law entirely, right? WRONG.

Paul says we ESTABLISH the law.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Then you haven't been paying attention to what Doser thinks both in this thread and in several of his previous threads that some women DESERVE to be raped due to their actions.
His very word --- DESERVES.
Please quote the post where he said this.

ok doser

Then you haven't been paying attention to what Doser thinks both in this thread and in several of his previous threads that some women DESERVE to be raped due to their actions.
His very word --- DESERVES.

wow

that was literally years ago (eta - three years ago)

and you're still burning over that enough to bring it into this conversation where it has no validity?

if you like, I'll resurrect a couple of those rape threads and we can hash it all out again :idunno:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
she presenting it outtt of context - guess i better pull up one of the threads in question
To be honest, "deserve" is a pretty strong word.

Should a stripper be, for lack of a better term, prepared to deal with the consequences of her actions? Of course.

But no one "deserves" to be raped.

ok doser

To be honest, "deserve" is a pretty strong word.

Should a stripper be, for lack of a better term, prepared to deal with the consequences of her actions? Of course.

But no one "deserves" to be raped.

Zechariah 14:1

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
and in a trial with dna evidence, the dna evidence is supported by the testimony of an expert who can explain the significance of that evidence

that expert is a person
That person did not witness the crime, retard.