Trump sez: Transgenders B gone!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Why is this such a hard thing for you to answer, when Doser (and, iirc, I too) has already given you the answer.

The victim of adultery is the spouse or spouses of the ones who committed the crime.

As for the rape kit (would have to rename it...), it would be used on the woman who committed adultery. Not on the victims, silly, but on the accused.

Apparently glory thinks that adultery is a victimless crime :dizzy:

glorydaz

Why is this such a hard thing for you to answer, when Doser (and, iirc, I too) has already given you the answer.

Your answers are not well thought out. Is it vigilante justice you seek?

The victim of adultery is the spouse or spouses of the ones who committed the crime.

The "victim" should be careful or he will be charged with driving his wife into the arms of another.

As for the rape kit (would have to rename it...), it would be used on the woman who committed adultery. Not on the victims, silly, but on the accused.

You'd have to rename a lot of things, as well as fix a law where a woman would have to submit to an invasive test on the demand of a disgruntled husband. (If they were dumb enough to have unprotected sex.)

glorydaz

Have you been drinking? :freak:

Oh, suddenly you forget? :chuckle:

You pushed this same line before, and when I agreed with you, you didn't accuse me of drinking.

Yep, a person reaps what they sow. Whether it is a husband who has failed in his role as a husband, and gets left in the lurch, or a girl who decides she can strip and ends up getting raped.

Consequences. Crying victim is the new normal.

glorydaz

What's her answer?

Because righteousness does not come from the law. You can't make more laws and stop crime or sin. Just like more gun laws won't mean less killing. Adultery laws won't mean less adultery.

You only change one crime for another...usually more deadly. First kill the husband so he can't bring charges against you....or vice versa, as the case may be. Leave no witnesses is the code of anyone faced with serious charges. Makes perfect sense to me.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What kind of kit would be used on an adulterous man?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Ah, the victim card

Victims are usually considered innocent against the accused for a reason, until they are shown to be guilty as well.

....like the poor stripper

Stripping would be illegal.

who ends up raped at a frat party.

A stripper is not to blame for being raped. The blame for rape falls on the rapist.

The stripper would be punished as well, for fornication and/or adultery, and the punishment would depend on which.

Your answers are not well thought out.

The only reason I can think of that would make you say that is that you're not paying attention to what I'm saying.

Is it vigilante justice you seek?

What kind of a question is that?

The "victim" should be careful or he will be charged with driving his wife into the arms of another.

You claim there is no victim in adultery. Now you're saying there is?

Who is the victim of adultery, GD?

Another question for you as a follow up:

Do you know what the Bible says about the rape victim's innocence?

You'd have to rename a lot of things, as well as fix a law where a woman would have to submit to an invasive test

Criminals lose many of their rights when they commit a crime. The victim has a right to a fair and speedy trial.

on the demand of a disgruntled husband.

This is special pleading.

If the husband has evidence that his wife is cheating on him, or perhaps he caught her in the act, and brought her before a judge, the judge could rightly demand that the woman be tested, and such evidence, if there were bodily fluids not her own in her body, would be the second witness. after the eyewitness of her husband catching her in the act.

(If they were dumb enough to have unprotected sex.)

You mean: if they were dumb enough to commit adultery...

Stop whining boys. The so called "victim" in these cases is seldom, if ever, innocent.

So blame the victim, is that it?

That's wicked, GD, you should know better.

Yep, a person reaps what they sow.

People have a right to fail. People do not, however, have the right to commit a crime.

Whether it is a husband who has failed in his role as a husband,

If a husband has failed in his role as a husband, that doesn't excuse his wife from cheating on him.

and gets left in the lurch, or a girl who decides she can strip

Stripping would not be legal in the first place.

and ends up getting raped.

This is putting the blame on the victim.

Again, GD, I ask, what does the Bible says about the rape victim's innocence?

Consequences.

Again, people have a right to fail. People do not have the right to commit a crime based on other people's failures.

Crying victim is the new normal.

Which is why the Bible says that a woman, if she is being assaulted, should cry out, struggle, do everything she can to get away from her attacker.

Today, liberals teach "just allow it to happen and go to court later."

Because righteousness does not come from the law.

So what?

We're talking about justice. Not righteousness.