Trump Makes His Way Back to the Lead in Poll

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, really?

Personally, I can't imagine a worse Republican nominee.
Really.

His speech made me feel good.
Thought it was high time someone came out and said some of the things he did without worrying about being PC about it.
I like his vision for America.
I hate Hillary's vision.

In short, I actually LIKE Trump.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh please, please, please, please, please, please please.... PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

Not that I want Trump to win... just want her dead.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Wow, really?

Personally, I can't imagine a worse Republican nominee.

The only presidential candidate ever to be a globally successful businessman, who signs the front of checks instead of the back, the only presidential candidate to have ever personally created thousands of jobs... ...the worst candidate ever? Well that's why America is so screwed up because folks like you keep looking toward the same establishment hacks to fix what they have never been able to fix before.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CrXRvwWWcAA6A0J.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What would it take for you to take Trump seriously?
I can't see that happening. He's a Wallace populist within a certain mindset. He's hypocritical on standards where he isn't malleable and I don't like his character.

Hillary, on the other side, appears to me to be as calculating and heartlessly efficient a machine as I've seen.

I wouldn't trust either one to walk my dog and I'm being asked to trust them to steer the ship of state? Dear God...I'm mostly wanting this over so I can suffer four years of whichever nightmare comes our way.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
FiveThirtyEight has Iowa for Clinton 51.6 to 48.3 Trump. Here's a link. Trump has a number of states, but the electoral meat is mostly Clintons and they're showing a commanding lead in important numbers states for Clinton.
Yes, but Clinton's deception, lies and incompetence are catching up with her - She doesn't recall anything. "I had a concussion"

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yes, but Clinton's deception, lies and incompetence are catching up with her - She doesn't recall anything. "I had a concussion"
No, she's suffering from an easier malady, and its self inflicted. When you let the other fellow do most of the talking and get most of the press your numbers will slide and the other fellow's will rise. Given who her husband is, I think it's safe to assume she's preparing for the debates, will take attrition and look to rebound where she believes Trump is vulnerable. Whether or not her gamble will pay off....we'll see. I suspect she's watching the polling carefully and is comfortable enough with how its playing out.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I can't see that happening. He's a Wallace populist within a certain mindset. He's hypocritical on standards where he isn't malleable and I don't like his character.

Hillary, on the other side, appears to me to be as calculating and heartlessly efficient a machine as I've seen.

I wouldn't trust either one to walk my dog and I'm being asked to trust them to steer the ship of state? Dear God...I'm mostly wanting this over so I can suffer four years of whichever nightmare comes our way.
:chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No, she's suffering from an easier malady, and its self inflicted. When you let the other fellow do most of the talking and get most of the press your numbers will slide and the other fellow's will rise. Given who her husband is, I think it's safe to assume she's preparing for the debates, will take attrition and look to rebound where she believes Trump is vulnerable. Whether or not her gamble will pay off....we'll see. I suspect she's watching the polling carefully and is comfortable enough with how its playing out.
Hillary likes to be comfortable - View attachment 24712