Trump Makes His Way Back to the Lead in Poll

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
In the polls where Hillary is up by 10, do you attribute that to lying to pollsters, especially among college graduates?.....
I really don't know. I do know this: When personality is pitted against personality - Trump v Hillary - Hillary seems to win in polls. But when polled on individual issues - ISIS, Border, Jobs, etc. - Trump always wins. So the people seem to be of two minds.

......I know after Romney's failed election, a guy in class asked who here voted for romney? Neither me nor anyone else volunteered we had.
I don't know what to say to that. I wore a Romney t-shirt to work and I have a Trump bumper sticker on my car. I haver no fear of any loser challenging me. You shouldn't either. Go buy a Trump t-shirt, and tell scoffers to go bite themselves.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Cq4sWXBWIAAtaDh.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
"U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton leads her Republican rival Donald Trump by 5 percentage points among likely voters, down from a peak this month of 12 points, according to the Reuters/Ipsos daily tracking poll released on Friday.

The Aug. 22-25 opinion poll found that 41 percent of likely voters supported Clinton ahead of the Nov. 8 presidential election, while 36 percent supported Trump. Some 23 percent would not pick either candidate and answered “refused,” “other” or “wouldn’t vote.” Reuters/Ipsos from Huffington Post

Or, for no apparent reason the polls continue to swing this way and that, with Clinton maintaining a winning margin of one degree or another.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Or, for no apparent reason the polls continue to swing this way and that, with Clinton maintaining a winning margin of one degree or another.

Or, you're just a fool.
Yesterday it was, I was quoting one poll over and over.
Today it's, for no apparent reason the polls continue to swing this way and that.
What will it be tomorrow?

Cq8cXPmVUAA_xqw.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Or, you're just a fool.
Today it's, for no apparent reason the polls continue to swing this way and that.

Cq8cXPmVUAA_xqw.jpg

whatever he can come up with to maintain his support for hillary

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Or, you're just a fool.
Nice illustration of character. You might want to check yourself on the easy use of that word. Or, knowing what I do about you, likely not.

No. That's not really true.

The reason is only unapparent for people like you, lacking in the demonstrated ability to handle serious analysis of objective data.

An honest assessment backed by objective data, unimpaired by a blinding bias and the emotional/intellectual insecurity you wear like armor.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Its pathetic
I'd say peculiar...but I'd be talking about you and these fits.

I'm not voting for either candidate. I'm out of the lesser of two evils business.

I find both dishonest and lacking, more largely, in character...or, I'm as likely to vote for either as I am for you. :plain:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Ignore function works great.
I see this boob TH posting but I don't have to have his stupidity flashed in my face. Nice.

Interesting video

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ignore function works great.
I see this boob TH posting but I don't have to have his stupidity flashed in my face. Nice.
He said, for all the world continuing to talk about...

Meanwhile, according to AOL news:

"Donald Trump has started to turn things around in the polls over the past week, narrowing his rival Hillary Clinton's lead both nationally and in a few battleground states.​

According to the Real Clear Politics average, Trump has gained 2.3 points nationally over the last few weeks after diving in the polls following the Democratic National Convention in late July.
Trump has even halved Clinton's lead in one national poll. In the latest Morning Consult survey released Sunday morning, the billionaire businessman is now only behind the former secretary of state by 3 points after previously trailing last week 38 percent to 44 percent."

So, still trailing, but gaining ground. His new campaign manager's strategy is paying some dividends and Clinton's absence from the national stage appears to be backfiring. That or it's just another cycle. Who knows?

It does at least appear to raise the stakes of the debates.

Quetzal

He said, for all the world continuing to talk about...

Meanwhile, according to AOL news:

"Donald Trump has started to turn things around in the polls over the past week, narrowing his rival Hillary Clinton's lead both nationally and in a few battleground states.​

According to the Real Clear Politics average, Trump has gained 2.3 points nationally over the last few weeks after diving in the polls following the Democratic National Convention in late July.
Trump has even halved Clinton's lead in one national poll. In the latest Morning Consult survey released Sunday morning, the billionaire businessman is now only behind the former secretary of state by 3 points after previously trailing last week 38 percent to 44 percent."

So, still trailing, but gaining ground. His new campaign manager's strategy is paying some dividends and Clinton's absence from the national stage appears to be backfiring. That or it's just another cycle. Who knows?

It does at least appear to raise the stakes of the debates.
I will be interested to see the numbers after a few debates.

ok doser

remember the "dean scream" and how that put an end to dean?

historians of the future will be talking about the hillary tears :thumb:

Last edited:

ok doser

everything's up for grabs at this point

especially when hillary breaks down sobbing during the debates :banana:

ok doser

i hope trump uses the first debate to announce that he's firing pence and choosing bernie for his running mate! :banana: