Trump holds up LGBT rainbow flag at rally

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'll tell you exactly what the media does in a nutshell- they trump up everything as something it's not and then when you go and contest it they call you everything from bigot to racist to sexist, anon anon.

It's what they have done with Trump through the entire race and you people lap it up. Why don't you try to see things for how they are instead of dragging everyone else along with you down a hole of insanity.

PureX

The government was never supposed to be a spokesperson on family values. Since when the hell is that supposed to be a thing? Do people want a political leader or a family counselor
If this is true, then why have Christians been voting based on their own moral imperatives for the last three decades? All we've heard is that you can't vote for this candidate or that one because they don't agree with your Christian moral values.

Yet Trump is now suddenly exempt from all this. Why? The answer is because many of you "Christians" never had the integrity of your own professed moral convictions. And now the whole world is seeing you for what you really are.

And the sentence you're freaking out about was me simply using the same words as another poster on this thread. It's an effective means of making a point. I was simply countering the point made by the person I was nearly quoting.

I really don't freak out over any of this, a very mistaken impression if you think I'm so invested in what's going on here, rather find much ironically amusing. I don't even expect anybody to agree with me, in most cases would get concerned about that, were this the case. But I do apologize if your comment was in the alchemy of some more complex conversation, as I just read your post, finding you worth reading, was looking at your comments in a standlone fashion, apparantly mistaken you were saying what you appeared to be saying. I never read page after page here, and that can be negligent in some cases, but the alternative is too horrific and/or boring. Sorry.

Jose Fly

You thought RePublicans :cigar: had family values. :eek: You're adorable. Heb 13:4
356567.gif

No, I never did. I've always figured it was nothing more than a convenient soundbite. Looks like I was right.

Jose Fly

The government was never supposed to be a spokesperson on family values. Since when the hell is that supposed to be a thing? Do people want a political leader or a family counselor :AMR:

This is the 1st World's downfall, and they've yet to realize it- making government a dictator.

Yeah, I remember conservatives saying exactly that during the Bill Clinton years. :rolleyes:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[RePublicans :cigar:] No, I never did. I've always figured it was nothing more than a convenient soundbite. Looks like I was right.

You were. Some distanced :granite: themselves from
kill.gif
child-killing serial adulterer :banana: Trump. :greedy: But not many. Pr 20:6

Jose Fly

That point being that if you are attempting to prevent Trump from winning, you are, by default, supporting Hillary Clinton.

You're acting like Trump was foisted upon Christians by the GOP, rather than having been voted in via the Republican primaries. I'm pretty sure Trump wouldn't have gotten the nomination in the first place, had he not gotten at least some votes from Christians.

PureX

I'll tell you exactly what the media does in a nutshell- they trump up everything as something it's not and then when you go and contest it they call you everything from bigot to racist to sexist, anon anon.

It's what they have done with Trump through the entire race and you people lap it up. Why don't you try to see things for how they are instead of dragging everyone else along with you down a hole of insanity.
All the media wants is another "battle royal" to keep the eyes on the advertisements. That's what they get paid for. And they don't care how they have to pervert the truth to get it done.

The media worshipped every word from the Donald's mouth until they got him in the race. Then, when he shot himself in the foot, which was inevitable, and Hillary began to jump ahead in the polls, they had to paint her as the evil witch of the north to keep her lead to a minimum. Because they want that big "cage match" of an election. That's what keeps us watching the screens, and that's what make the ad time they sell for profit, so profitable.

Every election is now a big 'battle royal' because that's what the media deliberately turns them into. And they do it for the money. Just as they do with every racially charged incident that happens anywhere in the country. Or every sex scandal. Hyperbole is their stock in trade. It's how they sell the advertisers ad time.

The petty conundrum with 'Christians supporting Trump' is ridiculous. Put on your big boy pants and go vote for him if you'd rather have him than Hillary, you aren't getting any props from God if you sit there like a tool. You live in a democracy, take some ACCOUNTABILITY.

That's something I've always realized of many Christians- attempting to be absurdly holy or crucify themselves when they don't get their way.

photo.jpg

This is true, it's not an effort to appoint some pontiff, and you have some Christians who are acting as if something like using the p-word condemns Donald Trump to the lake of fire, apparantly oblivious the woman caught in adultery or that Paul was on a genocide mission against Christians when he got a wakeup call, and I've used some of the cardinal bad words in my life, also. I did some worse things in my youth that Trump has probably never hit on. But with a few of these ostensibly perfect sin killers, aren't the stones flying like hail? Yet,

Matthew 23:24 Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

As it stands, the issue is trying to steer the ship away from the rocks, with the shore very close. You could count your blessings to just get somebody who's not on LSD at the wheel, at this point.

By the way, there's an article out there of Hillary going full demon tilt, after getting a debate question from Matt Lauer about the email stuff that wasn't slipped to her, in advance. Her rage, a veritable rampage, rascist degradation of one of her staff, and the vulgarity eclipses anything Trump, or anybody, has ever been reported to have said, Hillary's unbridled evil overflowing. Just Google about that very psychotic meltdown. One of the articles states she had to be carried from the room by bodyguards as she was ranting, as if removed to a padded room. Liberals are flaming hypocrites, actually proclaim everybody else evil for offenses they daily wallow in.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here are the choices you've got.

1. Vote against your biggest enemy.
2. Vote for your biggest enemy.
3. Withhold your electoral influence.

If you choose two or three don't gripe about it when you lose your freedom to gripe about it.

I like #4 Ayn Clete:

Trust in God and abide by His Word and He will see us through this.

I just so happen to have an extra Bible if you'd like to read it...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why is this such a hard concept for people to graps?
Who do they think is really more pro-homo, Hillary or Trump?
Which of those two do they think it helps to talk Christians into staying at home on election day?

It is fascinating to see fundamentalist Christians adamantly support Hillary Clinton by throwing everything but the kitchen sink at her opponent.

You're correct.

DavidK

There isn't one male on this site who hasn't had a conversation with or have spoken themselves what Trump says

And the sad thing is that you actually believe that.

...robbing people of a good President.

And that. I get Christians who are afraid of the supreme court nomination and are clinging to Trump in hopes that he can at least get a judicial appointment right, but "a good president"? Mind-boggling.

1. Vote against your biggest enemy.
2. Vote for your biggest enemy.
3. Withhold your electoral influence.

If you choose two or three don't gripe about it when you lose your freedom to gripe about it.

And if you choose 1, does that mean you surrender your freedom to gripe about Trump if he does get elected?

I'm okay with giving up my freedom to gripe. Griping doesn't do anything but sour the soul, anyway. Much better to spend all that air in prayer, instead.

DavidK

As it stands, the issue is trying to steer the ship away from the rocks, with the shore very close.

Maybe it's best the ship wrecks. We could end up with a three month stay on a island with kind islanders. Maybe they'd feed us, witness our protection from serpents, and we'd have a chance to heal the governor there.

None of which would be possible if we keep the ship chugging on to Babylon Rome.

Maybe it's best the ship wrecks. We could end up with a three month stay on a island with kind islanders. Maybe they'd feed us, witness our protection from serpents, and we'd have a chance to heal the governor there.

None of which would be possible if we keep the ship chugging on to Babylon Rome.

That very well could be the Lord's will, but this is beside the point. It's never for a Christian to participate in, say God speed, to evil, 2 John 1:10-11, rather to do what is righteous, as best we know how, and not our place to presume God's will. You don't vote for Satan, in some boneheaded effort, of moral ambiguity, that thinks evil advances the cause of the Lord. Only One is worthy to open the seals, Revelation 5-6, and Romans 12:19.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And the sad thing is that you actually believe that.

And that. I get Christians who are afraid of the supreme court nomination and are clinging to Trump in hopes that he can at least get a judicial appointment right, but "a good president"? Mind-boggling.

And if you choose 1, does that mean you surrender your freedom to gripe about Trump if he does get elected?

I'm okay with giving up my freedom to gripe. Griping doesn't do anything but sour the soul, anyway. Much better to spend all that air in prayer, instead.

So, you would prefer that "Wicked Jezebel type, Hillary?"