Trump holds up LGBT rainbow flag at rally

DavidK

It's sad that you deny it. It's human nature, every man has had 'locker room' talk, and women have done the same. In fact I think almost everyone has at one point in time even been opposed to the opposite sex and have made a grand declaration among their peers.

Well, there's certainly no way to prove it, but I haven't experienced 'locker room' talk. Perhaps due to not generally being around locker rooms?

Trump came in and took down you all's facade. You are not some saint from a virgin birth and people need to stop acting like they are so innocent and holy. Political correctness is cancer, and nothing more.

Never claimed to be innocent, though I've been made holy by the blood of the Lamb. My sin, however, doesn't happen to include "locker room talk".

You're just making the mistake we all do, and imagining that everyone is like you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Not from this Christian nor any Christian I know.

Besides, last time I checked, the primaries are over. Christians probably voted mostly for someone else other than Trump but all those other Republicans lost and so now, for the Christian, it is no longer about voting in "your guy", its about voting out the person who is likely to be the least corrupt, the least murderous, the least evil. The voting block made up by conservative Christians is the closest thing this nation has to a break peddle on its way off the cliff of history's norm which is tyrrany and complete abject national immorality.

Resting in Him,
Clete

You have true Spiritual discernment Brother Clete. I fear for this country if Hillary is made the "Commander-in-Chief." I forsee a potential Nuclear War with Russia, Red China, and North Korea. The U.S. might just be seeing its last days as a country? A Sunday School teacher (when I was a teenager) was asked by one of his students: "What part will the USA play in the last days?" His response was, "There may not be a USA at that point in time? I've always remembered that. (I'll be 66 next month) That might just have been a prediction that could possibly come to fruition? Perhaps, without the USA being here to police the world, it seems like the Anti-Christ would have an easier time taking control of the entire world. That will occur at some point in time according to the Scriptures. I'm not that concerned about my life, I've lived a huge proportion of it already, however, I'm deeply concerned about my Son, Daughter-in-Law and my Granddaughter and Grandson.
What kind of country will they be living in, if indeed there is a country left to live in?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Hillary by far.

Whomever is President should uphold the laws on the books at the time until if/when the law changes.
But when it comes to one's own personal beliefs, I love how Reagan stated while he would be bound to uphold the current laws as President for the people; he outright stated that his personal belief was that abortion was wrong and he would not be opposed to the law being changed.

Hillary's personal beliefs are that there is nothing wrong with abortion or homo activity at all.
She would be actively and personally opposed to changing the laws that curtail these atrocities, and would seek to give more power and influence to more abominations.

Exactly! And so why is it that people cannot figure out that getting a good guy in there isn't an option but at least helping to keep this corrupt piece of trash out is?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
treeofliberty.jpg

https://a4cgr.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/treeofliberty.jpg

I'm right with God, I'm ready.

That's hilarious coming from you. Liberals call everyone a bigot, but you actually are one- you make grossly false claims and accusations you and try to rationalize execution for every type of person you don't like. Hell, a person can't even agree with you on something without you immediately making them rue ever having taken your side. And with all of it, you have no shame at all.

You are NOT right with God, you're a straight up deluded, ridiculous dude. So go on with that nonsense :wave2:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, there's certainly no way to prove it, but I haven't experienced 'locker room' talk. Perhaps due to not generally being around locker rooms?

Never claimed to be innocent, though I've been made holy by the blood of the Lamb. My sin, however, doesn't happen to include "locker room talk".

You're just making the mistake we all do, and imagining that everyone is like you.

Good post. I think we all have witnessed, Crucibles shortcomings here on TOL. He's not a good person. He exposes who and what he is through his words.

DavidK

I'm not that concerned about my life, I've lived a huge proportion of it already, however, I'm deeply concerned about my Son, Daughter-in-Law and my Granddaughter and Grandson.
What kind of country will they be living in, if indeed there is a country left to live in?

Are they connected to Jesus and pursuing Him whole-heartedly?

I'm seeing this "vote Trump for my children" thing repeatedly here and there. People have a legitimate concern about their children having to live in a US that's even more corrupt and chaotic than now. Ultimately, it'd be nice if my kids grew up in a country with relatively moral laws and freedom of faith, but far more important is that I'm doing everything I can to help them cultivate their relationship with the Lord.

Ultimately, an easy life will be just as much death to them as a persecuted one if they are not abiding in Christ. If they are abiding in Christ, then He promises to keep them, self-destructing nation or no.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Exactly! And so why is it that people cannot figure out that getting a good guy in there isn't an option but at least helping to keep this corrupt piece of trash out is?

Hillary is a "Jezebel" to Bill Clinton's "Ahab." Together, they are a ruthless, lawless couple who lack a conscience or a sense of decency.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Are they connected to Jesus and pursuing Him whole-heartedly?

I'm seeing this "vote Trump for my children" thing repeatedly here and there. People have a legitimate concern about their children having to live in a US that's even more corrupt and chaotic than now. Ultimately, it'd be nice if my kids grew up in a country with relatively moral laws and freedom of faith, but far more important is that I'm doing everything I can to help them cultivate their relationship with the Lord.

Ultimately, an easy life will be just as much death to them as a persecuted one if they are not abiding in Christ. If they are abiding in Christ, then He promises to keep them, self-destructing nation or no.

What church or denomination are you affiliated with?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
You have true Spiritual discernment Brother Clete. I fear for this country if Hillary is made the "Commander-in-Chief." I forsee a potential Nuclear War with Russia, Red China, and North Korea. The U.S. might just be seeing its last days as a country? A Sunday School teacher (when I was a teenager) was asked by one of his students: "What part will the USA play in the last days?" His response was, "There may not be a USA at that point in time? I've always remembered that. (I'll be 66 next month) That might just have been a prediction that could possibly come to fruition? Perhaps, without the USA being here to police the world, it seems like the Anti-Christ would have an easier time taking control of the entire world. That will occur at some point in time according to the Scriptures. I'm not that concerned about my life, I've lived a huge proportion of it already, however, I'm deeply concerned about my Son, Daughter-in-Law and my Granddaughter and Grandson.

Well, I can't say that I'm nearly as apocalyptic as that. Countries like Russia and China would literally be blowing their own heads off by attacking the United States. Their economies cannot exist without the United States. If we go away, the world falls into a dark age that'll make the Dark Ages look like a Sunday morning church service and potluck picknick social.

My motivation has less to do with fearing Hillary Clinton and more to do with simple straight forward tactics. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. It really is as simple as that. That, and I have no delusion about this still being some sort of a Christian nation. It is now a fully secular nation and I, therefore, don't expect that a Christian is going to win the White House - ever! That doesn't keep me from voting for Christians when I get the chance but when I don't have that option then I don't sit on my butt and just let the evil run over me.

Last weekend the Oklahoma Sooners defeated Kansas University by 53 points. I've been an OU fan my whole life but that was maybe the most boring football game I've ever seen. Blow-outs suck! But you know what would have made it worse? If KU had quit after the third quarter. They had no hope of winning but they understood one thing. It's better to lose by 53 than by 56 and it would have been better to lose 50 than by 53.

If you can't do what you want, do what you can.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think they have the illusion that they are taking the high road, and they don't realize that their "high road" is in reality only paving the road for support of the most evil of the two to succeed.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Why doesn't it work the other way around? If I don't vote for Hillary, I've chosen to give my vote to Trump?

It would only work the other way if you're a liberal.

There is a reason why both sides what to get people to show up at the polls and why they care so much about the enthusiasm of their base.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I think they have the illusion that they are taking the high road, and they don't realize that their "high road" is in reality only paving the road for support of the most evil of the two to succeed.

That's right!

All you have to do is ask yourself which of the two is going to be happy about it if I sit at home.

Whichever one will be happy about you not voting is the one you helped to win.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

You haven't lived any life than. Certainly not an expectation of society.

Not like me, like normal.

The other 99% :rolleyes:

Why do dead end arguments like yours always have to exist in every subject, and at that masquerade as something more than they are :AMR: