ECT True or False question (Billy Graham)

True or False question (Billy Graham)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sorry, I can't get past this first bit of malarky, so the rest is left unread.

Besides which, it sickens me to hear our Lord's dying on the cross tossed aside like He was a piece of chopped liver. Foolish foolish woman. You have out foolished God's UNtruth.

You're right, Glorydaz, as usual. Jesus didn't come to earth, just to be a good example,' He came to shed His blood for the sins of a world of lost sinners.' Someone once said; "Christ is the ONLY one who was ever was born into this world, whose reason for being born, was to die."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
John 3: 19. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 3: 19. And this is the test by which men are judged--the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness more than they loved the Light, because their deeds were wicked. 20. For every wrongdoer hates the light, and does not come to the light, for fear his actions should be exposed and condemned. 21. But he who does what is honest and right comes to the light, in order that his actions may be plainly shown to have been done in God.

(But we aren't to believe that obedience means anything?!?!)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
820a0fa31aab0f7836e6b51de7f17b96.jpg
05f7114837971441d7bd72acc23d5f18.jpg
384bfc03510b1bb48f67b97f9a8acf1c.jpg
79c3a8554c154db3fd5ed93ecb7fed24.jpg
a7856dc0a1ace81e9aa3410f12b497dd.jpg

Christ was preaching the 'Kingdom Gospel' to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So you don't obey God then? What if you know something you are doing before God is wrong, do you still do it?. And there are plenty of verses in the Bible that say that we must obey God in both new and old testaments. We have free will musterion, we have a choice to do what's right or to do what's wrong. And according to Paul, we will be judged on what we do, good and bad.

Members of the Body of Christ will be judged by their works, only where it pertains to 'receiving rewards' while in the flesh. There'll be NO condemnation or punishment for any bad. They will lose rewards. Members of the Body of Christ will stand before Christ without any sin because of His death and resurrection and their faith in Him.

popsthebuilder

[/I][/B]

Members of the Body of Christ will be judged by their works, only where it pertains to 'receiving rewards' while in the flesh. There'll be NO condemnation or punishment for any bad. They will lose rewards. Members of the Body of Christ will stand before Christ without any sin because of His death and resurrection and their faith in Him.
Yet those who do not believe/ live out life in belief/ obey Him will not be known of Him.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul said members of Christ are complete and perfect in Him, because of Him, not because they keep themselves safe and attached through obedience.

Context.

He's speaking of Gentiles in general, not members of Christ.

Read ch. 9-11 straight through. Don't cherry pick.

These WORKERS believe they MUST play a part in their own salvation. What they don't realize is, Christ paid it ALL. If anyone trusts in their own abilities or anything else (other than, Christ) they're living under Another Gospel, a gospel of SELF.

God's Truth

[/I][/B]

The REWARD IS eternal life.

popsthebuilder

These WORKERS believe they MUST play a part in their own salvation. What they don't realize is, Christ paid it ALL. If anyone trusts in their own abilities or anything else (other than, Christ) they're living under Another Gospel, a gospel of SELF.
Works are due to faith, not for the sake of salvation.

popsthebuilder

That makes sense.

Y'all better one Him before you go to Hell.
Odd....you knew what I meant before I even corrected the error....but you act like it isn't the truth; as if faith in Christ isn't effectual in one's own life and observable through ones words and deeds.