toldailytopic: Santorum shocks everyone and vaults to the front of the race. Thoughts

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's it, I can't take his stupidity anymore. Ignore feature *ON*

Wise choice drbrumley, that way I won't have to handle you with kid gloves , since you won't be doing "drive-by insults" any longer.

After Iowa, Ron Paul is a "has been" that really "never was". His endorsement by hookers and a renowned racist will seal his proverbial political coffin.

drbrumley

:doh:
Declaring by federal law that life begins at conception would "deal with" state-level pro-abortion laws in one fell swoop. Human beings would have legal protection per federal law at conception.

States would then be charged with enforcing this law and protecting the liberty of all humans, from conception on.

:doh: The federal role is to declare that life begins at conception, thereby recognizing legal rights of the unborn from conception on. The states have the AUTHORITY to enforce anti-abortion laws that would protect these federally recognized rights of the unborn.

Again, because it is too complicated for you apparently:
- Roe v. Wade should be repealed.
- federal law should declare that life begins at conception.
- states should regulate the enforcement of this law, as they do other laws against violence.

:duh:

It's over his head Wiz. He doesn't want to know......he will lie and distort here so he see his words on the screen. Nothing more. He cares for the unborn as much as he hates whatever his worst food is that he won't touch.

WizardofOz

Thank you ... for the quote from Ron Paul. I guess it is mostly his very different foreign policy ideas that makes me wonder what we would be getting as a leader.

Like? Is it possible you've been given a mischaracterization of his position much like you clearly have regarding his pro-life strategy? I think the benefit of the doubt is in order since you have several here willing to clarify and expound on his positions.

That leads me to think that he would go over board on other important issues. I guess it is the fear of the unknown of what he might do is what worries me about him ... I do know that the media misquotes him and even misrepresents what he has said.

BTW, sometimes when he first says something is sounds so radical and he doesn't express his ideas in a clear and reassuring manner. This allows the media to twist his thoughts into their words.

I don't want to vote for someone who is always having to explain what he meant after his statement.

You would have to offer some specifics. The above is quite vague.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:doh:
Declaring by federal law that life begins at conception would "deal with" state-level pro-abortion laws in one fell swoop. Human beings would have legal protection per federal law at conception.

States would then be charged with enforcing this law and protecting the liberty of all humans, from conception on.

:doh: The federal role is to declare that life begins at conception, thereby recognizing legal rights of the unborn from conception on. The states have the AUTHORITY to enforce anti-abortion laws that would protect these federally recognized rights of the unborn.

Again, because it is too complicated for you apparently:
- Roe v. Wade should be repealed.
- federal law should declare that life begins at conception.
- states should regulate the enforcement of this law, as they do other laws against violence.

:duh:

Poor Ralphie, he doesn't even understand the upside down world of his candidate.

Authority isn't requirement.

In Ron Paul's world the respective states would have the "authority" (power) to legalize prostitution, but they wouldn't be "required" to do so.

In Ron Paul's world the respective states would have the "authority" (power) to marry queers and push recreational drugs, but they wouldn't be "required" to.

In Ron Paul's world respective states would have the "authority" (power) to make abortion illegal, but they wouldn't be "required" to do so.

Now be a good little Libertarian and go smoke a joint, maybe you'll think clearer then.

WizardofOz

It's over his head Wiz. He doesn't want to know......he will lie and distort here so he see his words on the screen. Nothing more. He cares for the unborn as much as he hates whatever his worst food is that he won't touch.

I know it's true. I've caught him in several lies recently.
I guess I'm a glutton for punishing him. ;)

elected4ever

Thank you ... for the quote from Ron Paul. I guess it is mostly his very different foreign policy ideas that makes me wonder what we would be getting as a leader.

That leads me to think that he would go over board on other important issues. I guess it is the fear of the unknown of what he might do is what worries me about him ... I do know that the media misquotes him and even misrepresents what he has said.

BTW, sometimes when he first says something is sounds so radical and he doesn't express his ideas in a clear and reassuring manner. This allows the media to twist his thoughts into their words.

I don't want to vote for someone who is always having to explain what he meant after his statement.
When the president goes to war without Congressional consent it is an impeachable act. it violates the constitution in that only congress can declare war.

Theses wars are illegal in that no declaration of war was ever pasted by congress and Ron Paul wonts to stop the illegal activity of the presidency and the war mongering neo-conservatives in congress that are killing our solders and costing trillions in borrowed currency.

It is not that Ron Paul is against war per say but that congress should declare war and then we fight it, win it and come home. This is the message that is distorted and false accusations are made against Ron Paul.

WizardofOz

Poor Ralphie, he doesn't even understand the upside down world of his candidate.

Authority isn't requirement.

In Ron Paul's world the respective states would have the "authority" (power) to legalize prostitution, but they wouldn't be "required" to do so.

In Ron Paul's world the respective states would have the "authority" (power) to marry queers and push recreational drugs, but they wouldn't be "required" to.

In Ron Paul's world respective states would have the "authority" (power) to make abortion illegal, but they wouldn't be "required" to do so.

Now be a good little Libertarian and go smoke a joint, maybe you'll think clearer then.

"I believe federal law should declare that life begins at conception" easily defeats your ignorance.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I know it's true. I've caught him in several lies recently.
I guess I'm a glutton for punishing him. ;)

(Ralphie really does live in a delusional world; I suspect all of that time thinking about 13 year old virgins, witches, blasphemous cigarette smokers, and watching countless hours of youtube.com Ron Paul videos took a toll on the boy's brain).

Ps82

Hmmm, sometimes we have to ask you or someone else on this board for clarification.

I'm saying that I just don't trust Ron Paul with our national security ...

and I don't like someone who states seeming radical things quickly off the cuff ... which he later has to explain to the media and to simple people like me. I would like someone who states his ideas in a clear reassuring manner.

If he doesn't communicate clearly for "people like me," then how can we expect him to be a great "communicator" after the fashion of Ronald Reagan with the rest of the world?

I afraid that he might screw up our nation with what might turn out to be his radial state's rights thoughts on change.

The fear of the unknown with him is what bothers me. Maybe this is more clear unless you were just mocking me ... after what I said about his not being clear!

If so,... ha ha... over it.

WizardofOz

know it's true. I've caught him in several lies recently.
I guess I'm a glutton for punishing him.
(Ralphie really does live in a delusional world; I suspect all of that time thinking about 13 year old virgins, witches, blasphemous cigarette smokers, and watching countless hours of youtube.com Ron Paul videos took a toll on the boy's brain).
Do I need to expose your lies all over again?

Granite

Hall of Fame
On a side note Granite: Christmas rehab must have done wonders for you, you seem much more 'civil' now.

Actually I had a delightful holiday. And I'm sure it was nothing like yours, since mine was surrounded by family, friends, and a lovely wife.

Still claiming to be a cop?

Back on the ignore list. :loser:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually I had a delightful holiday. And I'm sure it was nothing like yours, since mine was surrounded by family, friends, and a lovely wife.

Still claiming to be a cop?

Back on the ignore list. :loser:

I wouldn't tell an atheist my dog's name (or if I had one for that matter), let alone a thing about my personal life.

Hopefully next Christmas you'll get a real present: accepting Christ into your life (for real this time).

WizardofOz

I'm saying that I just don't trust Ron Paul with our national security ...

and I don't like someone who states seeming radical things quickly off the cuff ... which he later has to explain to the media and to simple people like me. I would like someone who states his ideas in a clear reassuring manner.

If he doesn't communicate clearly for "people like me," then how can we expect him to be a great "communicator" after the fashion of Ronald Reagan with the rest of the world?

I afraid that he might screw up our nation with what might turn out to be his radial state's rights thoughts on change.

The fear of the unknown with him is what bothers me. Maybe this is more clear unless you were just mocking me ... after what I said about his not being clear!

If so,... ha ha... over it.

Specifics, Ps82, specifics.....

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Adam

Hall of Fame
More than anyone else in the running that's for sure.

He's the only true social conservative in the field.
Has he changed his mind from earlier this year when he signed the SBA list? He agreed to "Advance and sign into law a Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act to protect unborn children who are capable of feeling pain from abortion."