toldailytopic: Same-sex marriage: for it, or against it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Hunter

Seriously Chrysostom, you lost this discussion 40 pages ago. Repeating the same questions over and over again does not help your cause, it only demonstrates that you are unable to actually argue your case so you will rather keep disrupting with asking the same questions over and over again.
. . .

Allowing homosexual marriage does nothing to hurt children. Not to mention the fact that homosexual couples also takes care of children and they seem to be capable of doing it well.
. . . indeed . . .

Maia Brewton . . . "Maia married her partner, Lara Spotts, in 2008. The couple have twin boys, Rizzo and Calder."

bybee

you should

Well, well, well Chrys, you win. As usual, Your relentless "Johnny-one-note" theme, repeated into infinity, simply bores the rest of us into stupefaction.
You do not, apparently, understand the meaning of "discussion"?
Apparently you have bonded to the "declarative" and accenting the "negative" with no messing with Mr inbetween!
:nono:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Why? If you have no reasons for that and no evidence to back up those reasons, then your wish is nothing simply be ascribed some irrational instinct which no one should take seriously.

I am not worried about you taking me seriously

my job is to state my views the best I can

Silent Hunter

Well, well, well Chrys, you win. As usual, Your relentless "Johnny-one-note" theme, repeated into infinity, simply bores the rest of us into stupefaction.
You do not, apparently, understand the meaning of "discussion"?
Apparently you have bonded to the "declarative" and accenting the "negative" with no messing with Mr inbetween!
:nono:
. . . were I the one doing what chrys is doing I would be :banned:.

. . . why is it that "punishment" for disruptive behavior is so . . . unfairly meted out?

Selaphiel

I am not worried about you taking me seriously

my job is to state my views the best I can

If statements is all you can come up with, then I do not see the point of you participating in a discussion. Discussion presupposes that the parties are willing to give reasons for their view. No thinking person will be convinced by a mere declaration that is not founded in a reasonable argument.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Considering it is impossible for like genders to marry, the point is moot.

Would have been, if the government hadn't decided to get involved. So long as it was a sacrament, no problem. When it became a government-approved arrangement, then the trouble started.

Like pretty much anything else religious, when government gets involved, it's a disaster.

Silent Hunter

Would have been, if the government hadn't decided to get involved. So long as it was a sacrament, no problem. When it became a government-approved arrangement, then the trouble started.

Like pretty much anything else religious, when government gets involved, it's a disaster.
. . . while marriage has a religious component to those who believe that sort of thing . . . marriage is not and should not be limited by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.