toldailytopic: Regarding 9-11 they say "never forget". Never forget what? What should

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Muslims don't like America either. Their name for it is "The Great Satan". I don't trust anyone who calls our country that. :noid:
:CRASH: They are our enemies (Ge 14:20, 16:12). But even enemies need hope (Eph. 2:12; 1 Thess. 4:13).

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How sad that so few learnt anything from 9/11.

When I read about the last survivor from the rubble in the book entitled 'Angel in the rubble" , I could not help noticing that the woman's life was an exactness of the majority of the Christian church of the western nations now, and hopefully an exact likeness later of the Christian church of the west after her experience.

Much more will come down on our heads in other areas before long, and of course they have been and will continue, as God judges everything His people trust in, other than Him.

Islam was born due to (God allowed it) the flesh church of the RCC which was formed out of the falling away of the early church.

We must consider that in regard to the present day church and its cleaving to money, the government and force of arms of today instead of leaning on the true God, and having Him provide and defend them according to the promises in His word.

LA.

Infinite

The most important lesson we should never forget about 9-11 is:

Muslim extremists want to kill as many non-Muslims as humanly possible AND they want to disrupt the lives of every free person on the planet via terrorist acts.
LMAO WELL SAID