toldailytopic: Regarding 9-11 they say "never forget". Never forget what? What should

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I can never forget those who had to choose whether to burn or jump, that haunts me...how wicked those men were that did this thing.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Never forget that at Pearl Harbor our enemy attacked a military base. That was bad. On 9-11 :CRASH: our enemy attacked innocent civilians. Worse (Ge 16:12).

Last edited:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I didn't see the post where you explained why

you agreed with this

"That U.S. foreign policies can have unexpected consequences."

what were you agreeing with?

It seems self-explanatory to me but I believe my last post should help clarify if you need it.

"Our actions help make extremists."

bybee

Don't call it Holy, nor Scripture. It is neither. It is a perversion of what God gave Moses, with some lies on the end.

Uh-huh.

You are correct, but that is what they call it and I suppose some teeny-weeny little iota of political correctness just seeped out of me when I wasn't looking! Please forgive me.
I would give my dessert for tonight but it is home made butterscotch brownies with hot caramel sauce and ice cream.
:chew::eek:

Aimiel

Wonderful article. A snippet from the first page: "To investigate 16 of the most prevalent claims made by conspiracy theorists, POPULAR MECHANICS assembled a team of nine researchers and reporters who, together with PM editors, consulted more than 70 professionals in fields that form the core content of this magazine, including aviation, engineering and the military.

In the end, we were able to debunk each of these assertions with hard evidence and a healthy dose of common sense. We learned that a few theories are based on something as innocent as a reporting error on that chaotic day. Others are the byproducts of cynical imaginations that aim to inject suspicion and animosity into public debate. Only by confronting such poisonous claims with irrefutable facts can we understand what really happened on a day that is forever seared into world history."

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Never forget that when they say: "The world hates America." :mmph:, they are wrong. The Left of the world hates America [Prager] (Ps 33:12, Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10).

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Never forget that when they say: "The world hates America." :mmph:, they are wrong. The Left of the world hates America (Ps 33:12, Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10).

Muslims don't like America either. Their name for it is "The Great Satan". I don't trust anyone who calls our country that. :noid:

faramir77

40837432.png

WE LANDED ON THE MOON??? -Wow!

99lamb

while I know this has probably been beat to death, I find the official report of 9/11 suspect. Still don't know how building 7 collapses, how anyone disregards the eyewitness accounts of hearing multiple explosions in the Towers, little plane wreckage at the Pentagon, people who couldn't even competently fly small aircraft let alone a commercial aircraft pull off the piloting skills it would have taken to do these attacks and still believe it was 19 hijackers from Saudi Arabia.
After 10 years something still stinks about the whole attack, people talk about Pearl Harbor, well Pear Harbor was also not without controversy concerning FDR's calling the navel fleet into Hawaii, or whether the Japanese code was broken, and that the attack was known before hand. Not looking for a reply, just saying some things such as the "official report" don't add up.

unknown

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for September 9th, 2011 02:18 PM

toldailytopic: Regarding 9-11 they say "never forget". Never forget what? What should be our lesson learned on 9-11-2001?

Can you ever forget, where you were? What you saw? How you felt?

We learned that it doesn't take many people in this world to do great harm.
We still have not learned how to put an end to war.
Universal Soldier - Donovan

He’s 5 foot 2 and he’s 6 feet 4
And he fights with missiles and with spears
He’s all of 31 and he’s only 17.
And he’s been a soldier for a thousand years

He’s a catholic, a Hindu, an atheist, a Jane
A Buddhist, a Baptist and Jew.
And he knows he shouldn’t kill
And he knows he always will
Kill for you for me my friend and me for you

He’s fighting for Canada.
He’s fighting for France.
He’s fighting for the USA.
And he’s fighting for the Russians.
And he’s fighting for Japan
And he thinks we’ll brought an end to war this way.

He’s fighting for democracy,
he’s fighting for the reds
He says it’s for the peace of all.
He’s the one, who must decide,
who’s to live and who’s to die.
And he never sees the writing on the wall.

But without him,
how would Hitler have condemned him at Dachau?
Without him Caesar would have stood alone
He’s the one who gives is body
as a weapon to the war.
And without him all this killing can’t go on

He’s the universal soldier
And he really is the blame
But his orders comes from
far away no more.

They come from him.
And you and me.
Oh, brothers can’t you see.
This is not the way we put an end to war

some other dude

]toldailytopic: Regarding 9-11 they say "never forget". Never forget what? What should be our lesson learned on 9-11-2001?

On 9-11?

How difficult it is to defend against an enemy willing to give their life for their cause.

Since 9-11?

The shocking depths of the hatred the left has for this country.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Really? That's the lesson you learned from 9-11? :confused:

It certainly doesn't make for a great t-shirt slogan... "9-11 NEVER FORGET that U.S. foreign policies can have unexpected consequences." :chuckle:

Seriously... I don't see that as the number one or even in the top 5 lessons learned on 9-11. :idunno:
It should have been in the top 5. We have taken the attitude that those nasty Muslim terrorists attacked us poor innocent Americans for no reason at all. Ever see "Charlie Wilson's War"? A very interesting movie about U.S. involvement in Afghanistan when the Russians invaded. Turns out, America may not have been quite as innocent as we like to think we are.