toldailytopic: Raising Cain. What do you make of Cain's sexual harassment charges

Breathe

It's is my opinion that Mr. Cain is quite possibly guilty.

Again I will say: if he wants to prove his innocence, he needs to get those NRA records released, so that the public can see he is not guilty. If he doesn't, it reflects poorly upon him.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's is my opinion that Mr. Cain is quite possibly guilty.

Again I will say: if he wants to prove his innocence, he needs to get those NRA records released, so that the public can see he is not guilty. If he doesn't, it reflects poorly upon him.

Yep ... that's the way it rolls with politics. Guilty until proven innocent.

Breathe

Yep ... that's the way it rolls with politics. Guilty until proven innocent.

You know, I think it should be that way for politicians. They have more power than the rest of us with which to do great harm, or great good.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You know Town, a decent man would be ashamed of his foolish actions when reminded of them.
You know, Sod, a desperate man substitutes attacks on the messenger for argument when his message is insufficient.

Or:

I'm not interested in your estimation of my character or the expression of your own, only in your argument/counter, to the extent you can fashion one.

So, blow it out either of your ears.

some other dude

reminded that he should be ashamed of his actions, an unrepentant Town scurries to deflect:
You know, Sod, a desperate man substitutes attacks on the messenger for argument when his message is insufficient.

Or:

I'm not interested in your estimation of my character or the expression of your own, only in your argument/counter, to the extent you can fashion one.

So, blow it out either of your ears.

Nope, looks like your vacation taught you nothing. Still the same old Town, too proud to accept correction. :(

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
reminded that he should be ashamed of his actions, an unrepentant Town scurries to deflect: Nope, looks like your vacation taught you nothing. Still the same old Town, too proud to accept correction. :(

You mist have missed this:

Or:

So, blow it out either of your ears. :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Still running and hiding behind the same silly nonsense.
:yawn:

Or:

Else, blow it out of your ears.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
reminded that he should be ashamed of his actions, an unrepentant Town scurries to deflect:

Nope, looks like your vacation taught you nothing. Still the same old Town, too proud to accept correction. :(

What exactly are you trying to correct him on in this thread?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Why the automatic assumption that the stories are true? There's a lot of smoke, not much fire as of yet.

I don't think I've seen Granite assume that the stories are true. In fact, I don't think I've seen anyone do that. I have seen several people assume they are false though.