toldailytopic: Raising Cain. What do you make of Cain's sexual harassment charges

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No. The President had legislative experience.
:darwinsm:

Dang boy, you didn't learn anything at all during your little vacation, did you?
Sure I did. I learned how to see and deal with people like you, for instance.

And I knew that when countered you wouldn't actually argue the point, but that's okay. I don't mind. Maybe you should ask me to do it for you again...or tell me Knight or Bob could really take me on the point.

:chuckle:

:mock: lawyers
Bless your heart. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Seriously Town, you're either playing games or you're a complete doofus.

I'll let you choose which.
I'm not interested in your estimation of my character or the expression of your own, only in your argument/counter, to the extent you can fashion one.

Else, blow it out of your red ears. :D

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I'm not interested in your estimation of my character or the expression of your own, only in your argument/counter, to the extent you can fashion one.

Else, blow it out of your red ears. :D

from now on all our posts will be about our estimating your character
so
you should have more time for the others

some other dude

Chrys, it looks like the counselor's just here to play games. Doofus games. And he seems determined to have the last word, so I'll let him.

Have at it Doofus.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Chrys, it looks like the counselor's just here to play games.

No, that's just the sort of thing pot stirrers like you resort to when all other goading has led to a frustrated end. :D

Or:

Blow it out of your ears, individually or collectively. :D

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for November 9th, 2011 08:05 AM

toldailytopic: Raising Cain. What do you make of the sexual harassment charges against GOP pres candidate Herman Cain?

You gotta love the media...

The most important news topics? False allegations of sexual harassment against Herman Cain and Did Justin Bieber father a child.

:sigh:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
You gotta love the media...

The most important news topics? False allegations of sexual harassment against Herman Cain and Did Justin Bieber father a child.

:sigh:

OK, the Bieber thing isn't really news, but I don't think you can deny that allegations of sexual harassment against a presidential candidate is news? :idunno:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Now you're calling him "counselor" like ASC does?

oh geez....:doh:
Birds and all, kmo. Interchangeable. They don't need to remind me that they weren't trained in analysis and critical thinking. All they have to do is keep posting.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Chrys, it looks like the counselor's just here to play games. Doofus games. And he seems determined to have the last word, so I'll let him.
So, given the following, something else you suck at. :D

You know Town, it was nice when you were gone.
I thought it must be, seeing the threads you started and posts you made everywhere my name was so much as whispered. :chuckle:

When are you planning to have your next hissy-fit meltdown and flounce off again?
You and that revisionist pen of yours. :poly: Bless your heart.

What you and Chrys did was help me to realize I needed a break. Taking someone like you seriously was a clear warning that I needed to step away and regain perspective.

Now be a good fellow and blow it out of your steaming little ears, wont you? :D

some other dude

What you and Chrys did was help me to realize I needed a break.

Well, it was a nice break while it lasted. Many of us held out hope that you would come back a changed man, but it would appear that hope was as foolish as the hope of those who cast their votes for a man who was an outspoken pro-abort.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, it was a nice break while it lasted. Many of us held out hope that you would come back a changed man,
I'm sure it worried you greatly. :plain:

but it would appear that hope was as foolish as the hope of those who cast their votes for a man who was an outspoken pro-abort.
True of anyone who voted for either of the party candidates in the last election.

Well Sodsostom or Chrysosod, I've answered you two on that point more than once. So given that and your raising it here, well away from the OP I'll take that as another sad attempt at character assassination and respond this way:

Else, blow it out either of your ears. :D

some other dude

You know Town, a decent man would be ashamed of his foolish actions when reminded of them.

Curiously enough, a lawyer doesn't appear to be.

Arthur Brain

Well, it was a nice break while it lasted. Many of us held out hope that you would come back a changed man, but it would appear that hope was as foolish as the hope of those who cast their votes for a man who was an outspoken pro-abort.

'Many' = you and who else?

:plain: