toldailytopic: Is the Muslim community doing enough to help thwart the actions of Isl

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoo22

That's the point. I shouldn't have to look. It shouldn't even be a point of contention, if Islam were truly concerned about what's happening all over the world they would make sure that everyone knew that they condemn the actions of the terrorists.

I condemn the actions of terrorists. I'm sure you do too. I don't wear a shirt or a hat or ribbon. Are you a member of some sort of "I condemn muslim extremists" group?

...Or is your group closer to condemning Muslims period?

You will admit wont you... that terrorism by Muslims is a real problem that we are facing on a daily basis while a handful of Christian nutballs murdering a couple abortion doctors are on two entirely different scales, right?

I do "admit" that, to an extent... But "daily basis" in what sense? Consider we have troops overseas fighting Islam extremists. But think about it: Do you actually think there aren't Muslims fighting against those extremists, too? Do you think it's only US troops? Muslims fight against Muslim extremists & terrorists on a daily basis. With guns. Every day. Dying. They're getting killed... What exactly could they do for you to make you think they're committed to fighting Muslim extremism? I mean, besides putting their lives on the line? If you can't recognize that, you have an incredibly shallow sense of what's going on over there.

Again, do a search for "Muslim peace" or similar... You'll find plenty of Muslim organizations extremely active and vocal against Muslim extremists. Read the newspapers. There are Muslim penned anti-extremist articles all the time. You say "I shouldn't have to look" ... But what, you think they'll be patrolling your neighborhood or knocking on your door to shake your hand? If you don't see it, then yes, you should look.

ghost

Hall of Fame
So then it is the religion of Islam that we should war against, and all Muslims who do not follow Islam should be on our side fighting them, correct?

Which brings us back to Knight's main point. Where are they? :idunno:
Well, I'm glad this has been settled then.

fool

Hall of Fame
You guys are right, we should round all the Muslims up and put them into camps until they promise not to blow anything up and at least TRY some bacon.

The Berean

You guys are right, we should round all the Muslims up and put them into camps until they promise not to blow anything up and at least TRY some bacon.

Yes! We need to make posters like these! Reopen up the "camps" at Potson, Tule Lake, and Gila River!

Japanese_Poster_2.JPG

Granite

Hall of Fame
I wonder what native Japanese did after Pearl Harbor. Maybe they just didn't condemn the attack enough.:think:

fool

Hall of Fame
I wonder what native Japanese did after Pearl Harbor. Maybe they just didn't condemn the attack enough.:think:

You could tell they was planning something, the way they were always squinting at everything.

WizardofOz

So then it is the religion of Islam that we should war against

Wrong conclusion.

and all Muslims who do not follow Islam should be on our side fighting them, correct?

Muslims follow Islam. That is different than Islamism. We are not even "at war" with Islamism in general but with any individual Islamist who would use violence to further their agenda.

Which brings us back to Knight's main point. Where are they? :idunno:

Same place you are? At home with their family. Where should they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.