toldailytopic: Guilty pleasures. Share some things you eat, drink, smoke, or do, that

Status
Not open for further replies.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Oreos!! I really, really love Oreos...
I'm not happy with Nabisco. :mmph: I asked them to make Oreos without the "stuff". They will not. I've defected to Teddy Grahams®. :eek:

Incidentally, I invented Oreo Cookies & Cream Ice Cream about 30 years ago--I put vanilla ice cream with Oreo® cookies in a blender. I do not receive royalties. :greedy:

Last edited:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not happy with Nabisco. :mmph: I asked them to make Oreos without the "stuff". They will not. I've defected to Teddy Grahams. :eek:

Incidentally, I invented Oreo Cookies & Cream Ice Cream about 30 years ago--I put vanilla ice cream with Oreo® cookies in a blender. I do not receive royalties. :greedy:

Oreos and I have a strange relationship. :noid:

I will not eat them without milk, and I will not eat them in parts (no taking off the cookie part to eat the filling part first :nono:).

When I have a glass of ice-cold milk in which to dunk them, however, they become my favorite thing.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Interesting. :think: I also eat them with milk (or hot chocolate) but I open them up and scrape out the "stuff" with a butter knife. It make a mess. :mmph:

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Proof please. :peach:

You leave a scolex mark in your Reese's Peanut Butter Cups® don't you? :Shimei:

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oysters

I love fresh oysters raw on the half-shell with lemon, cocktail sauce, and hot sauce.

I once ate 5 dozen,

The best oysters by far are oysters from the Hog Island Oyster Co., which is north of San Francisco. If ever in the Bay area, you have to treat yourself to Hog Island oysters.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Shrimp and vegetable fried rice mixed together with sweet and sour and sesame sauce added...or shrimp and pineapple fried rice. :eek:

And spring rolls, of course. :chew:

And I know a restaurant that serves unbelievably good key lime pie and a slice is the size of your head. :D

I have the latter after a magnificent Causeway burger with camp salad, hand cut fries and hush puppies.

Great, now I'm hungry. :mmph:

Squishes

Guilty pleasures:

Bad fiction (esp Lovecraft stories)
Alcohol (almost every day and in substantial amounts)
Chess (I almost dropped out of school as an undergrad because I wasn't doing any homework)
Starcraft BW and Star2 (I'm currently top 200 in NA, though I only play about 5-10 games a day now)

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Oysters

I love fresh oysters raw on the half-shell with lemon, cocktail sauce, and hot sauce.

I once ate 5 dozen,

The best oysters by far are oysters from the Hog Island Oyster Co., which is north of San Francisco. If ever in the Bay area, you have to treat yourself to Hog Island oysters.

I like smoked oysters on crackers with melted cheese, ketchup, seasoning salt.

Maple syrup on ice cream is also cool.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Points for first who knows my favorite vice, have mentioned it many times.
Goodnight.

some other dude

vise3.jpg

Cracked

Guilty pleasures:

Bad fiction (esp Lovecraft stories)

Say what?! "Bad" fiction? As far as horror writers go he has to be top five, if not top three.

Sir, you have offended me, and the great Cthulhu. You'll get no welcome in R'lyeh.
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

Status
Not open for further replies.