toldailytopic: Guilty pleasures. Share some things you eat, drink, smoke, or do, that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
If it's crummy wine I agree with you... terrible. I'll bet the wine that Jesus made was pretty good. :up:

Only terrible if you don't add a little Grand Marnier on top.

Who said anything about vices? :idunno:

There isn't anything immoral about drinking wine, margarita's, or smoking cigars. I'm at the point in my life where I'm frankly not too concerned about living up to anyone's expectations of how they think I should act.

Got yah a little :jump::jump:

Alright, I like single malt Scotch and am envious because my illness makes drinking other than one beer on a warm day, a serious health risk. I also liked very special Martinis.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
I just vomited in my mouth and had to swallow it. Sounds nasty. The only way that sounds good is if it's mixed up in a glass and sitting next to a glass of something else...and I just drink the something else.

Worchester Sauce...REALLY!?? :noway:

LOL!

I know it sounds crazy. ....and it's not like you put a cup of it in there. it's a "splash" whatever that is.
Start with an amount that doesnt make you think you might hurl and work with it from there... :D

godrulz

Hall of Fame
The mixture of chocolate and peanut butter is probably the best combination ever created. :cloud9:

Snickers are good too.
And Twix.

I like gummy stuff as well. :chew:

Is there mocha (coffee/chocolate) and peanut butter? If not, I must get working on it for an ice cream flavor.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Never had that one. What's it taste like?

I can enjoy the occasional Bud Light Lime. :noid:

Clam juice, tomato juice, and Bud Light.

Yeah. Seriously.

Sounds despicable and viciously atrocious on paper, true. But for whatever reason I find it...well, not bad.

I enjoy Bud Light Lime come summer. Problem is it usually takes about thirteen of them for me to realize I'm drinking beer.

Granite

Hall of Fame
"There is, however, one beverage that I enjoy--goodness help me--that I can't help but feel some guilt about. Bud Light Chelada."
Granite
We agree on a lot of things. I respect you. But yuck! LIGHT beer? I tell my wife," OK you like light beer. Save us some money. Buy a regular beer and water it down!"

Hey man, I hear you. I prefer darker Sam Adams brews, Guinness, chocolate-coffee-informed porters, and milk stouts. Heineken's about as light as I usually go. The chelada is a very infrequent indulgence.

(Wait. Forgot about Corona when it comes to light beers. But it's an export, so it doesn't, ummm, count. Or something.)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Chartreuse Green, Absinthe and Benedictine (B&B), better is Cognac with Benedictine.

Now that is a dim memory

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Got yah a little :jump::jump:

Alright, I like single malt Scotch and am envious because my illness makes drinking other than one beer on a warm day, a serious health risk. I also liked very special Martinis.
:ha: you rascal you!!!

You fooled me good.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There's lots of reasons why I think you are weird, this is just another.
You, calling me weird, is a relief.

So why is it called a guilty pleasure? Do you tell yourself that you are a bad person when you are enjoying your cigar? If you have enough sense to do it in moderation, where does the guilt come in?
Uh... like I said... it's called a figure of speech.

No, actually I don't, and I think that should be obvious by this point. Try harder, please.
You are a grumpy ol' homo, aren't you?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Cole's Law:
Shredded cabbage goes great with shredded carrots and mayonnaise.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Clam juice, tomato juice, and Bud Light.

Yeah. Seriously.

Sounds despicable and viciously atrocious on paper, true. But for whatever reason I find it...well, not bad.

I enjoy Bud Light Lime come summer. Problem is it usually takes about thirteen of them for me to realize I'm drinking beer.

:shocked: Is that a New England special? :chuckle:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Only once or twice....

bacon650.33.jpg

But it's renewed my interest in grilling.

That is a killer. . . at least it would probably kill me!

But I would die happy . . .

Nang

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
You, calling me weird, is a relief.
Well, weird is a relative term.
Uh... like I said... it's called a figure of speech.
Is it just me, or do most figures of speech just not make a whole lot of sense?

You are a grumpy ol' homo, aren't you?
Only when one is acting like a jerk. And if you weren't, you sure came off that way.

Can playing an MMO be considered a guilty pleasure? What about miniature wargaming? I ask because at the moment I'm also mining in Eve Online and painting a Chaos Defiler after spending the afternoon with the miss hanging out at the gaming store.

Status
Not open for further replies.