toldailytopic: Guilty pleasures. Share some things you eat, drink, smoke, or do, that

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Guilty pleasures:

Bad fiction (esp Lovecraft stories)
Alcohol (almost every day and in substantial amounts)
Chess (I almost dropped out of school as an undergrad because I wasn't doing any homework)
Starcraft BW and Star2 (I'm currently top 200 in NA, though I only play about 5-10 games a day now)

Do you still play chess? If you want to play, send me a PM. :e4e:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Had a blue martini (so called on the menu) with brunch on Sunday--Ultimat with some blue-cheese-stuffed olives.

:think: Had one of those a few months ago....but I think it was made with Stoli rather than Ultimat. I didn't think much of it....but then I'm not a Martini guy.

I prefer Vodka & some kind of energy drink (I would say Red Bull but there are much better ones out there)....current Vodka of preference is Russian Standard.

Granite

Hall of Fame
:think: Had one of those a few months ago....but I think it was made with Stoli rather than Ultimat. I didn't think much of it....but then I'm not a Martini guy.

I prefer Vodka & some kind of energy drink (I would say Red Bull but there are much better ones out there)....current Vodka of preference is Russian Standard.

I used to go the Red Bull route but must admit in my old age I can't quite handle the energy drinks any longer. Although I hear there's a brisk black market for Loco in these parts--the UNH kids just love that stuff.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I used to go the Red Bull route but must admit in my old age I can't quite handle the energy drinks any longer. Although I hear there's a brisk black market for Loco in these parts--the UNH kids just love that stuff.

I never got a chance to try that....they yanked it by the time I found out about it. Just as well I guess. :plain:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Had a blue martini (so called on the menu) with brunch on Sunday--Ultimat with some blue-cheese-stuffed olives.
Typical Blue Martini has:
3 oz vodka
1/2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
add bitters, or the like

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I just made a pot of hot and sour soup. Only I use balsamic vinegar, tofu, chicken bouillon, cayenne peppers, whatever dried mushrooms I can find, and zucchini, besides the traditional stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.