toldailytopic: God, Satan, or man. Who is the cause of on sin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God gets mad when we accuse Him of being the cause of sin. In fact He asks that we defend His name against such accusers.

James 1:13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. 14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

Universalist

God gets mad when we accuse Him of being the cause of sin. In fact He asks that we defend His name against such accusers.

James 1:13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. 14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

God is not mad because someone accused him of creating sin, God is a big boy I promise you that. He can handle us, he made us. There are other verses I could post that say totally that God created and subjected us to sin so that he might have mercy on us, etc, etc, etc.

If we are drawn away by our own lusts, it is because God subjected man to disobedience. There is a scripture that clearly states that.

It is all right there in the Bible.

Versus upon Versus saying that God is the creator of all things and is in control of ALL things.

Somehow ALL only means ALL when it is convenient in the Scriptures I notice.

Jesus Christ has always been around since before the foundations of the world and before sin entered creation.

Don't you think God always had a plan for him? I do..

red cardinal

:first:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Somehow ALL only means ALL when it is convenient in the Scriptures I notice.
In scripture "ALL" almost never means everything single thing without exception. We need to use our brains and common sense otherwise we end up making wacky statements and getting caught in obvious error as you have done in this thread.

Universalist

In scripture "ALL" almost never means everything single thing without exception. We need to use our brains and common sense otherwise we end up making wacky statements and getting caught in obvious error as you have done in this thread.

Oh, I am using my brains and more than common sense. I am using the Holy Spirit and not my 'ego' to understand these things.

God is creator of ALL things and he is in control of ALL things.

That settles it for me, I am in perfect peace about it.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God is creator of ALL things and he is in control of ALL things.

That settles it for me, I am in perfect peace about it.
Did God create the concept of love? Or was that a part of God's character for eternity past?

If you answer that God created love, then there was a point in history where God was not a loving God.

Clearly, God has never been a non-loving God.

The thing is... some things were not created because they have always been, such as:

- God Himself (God didn't create Himself)
- God's character and attributes (God didn't create His own character or attributes. God is.... and has always been.... who He is)

Acknowledging that these things were not created doesn't effect or make God any weaker. Instead, this acknowledgment is a cornerstone of an eternal righteous and loving God.

God created all things that were created. We don't need to mangle the statement any further than that.

elohiym

God gets mad when we accuse Him of being the cause of sin.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

In fact He asks that we defend His name against such accusers [James 1:13-15].

Exodus 10:20 But the LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go.

Universalist

Did God create the concept of love? Or was that a part of God's character for eternity past?

If you answer that God created love, then there was a point in history where God was not a loving God.

Clearly, God has never been a non-loving God.

The thing is... some things were not created because they have always been, such as:

- God Himself (God didn't create Himself)
- God's character and attributes (God didn't create His own character or attributes. God is.... and has always been.... who He is)

Acknowledging that these things were not created doesn't effect or make God any weaker. Instead, this acknowledgment is a cornerstone of an eternal righteous and loving God.

God created all things that were created. We don't need to mangle the statement any further than that.

God himself is LOVE, he created it. ( Again, ALL things).

So, God created all things that were created, which are all things. :sleep:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lucifer and man both rebeled. And given man's track record, I would say we would have stumbled without help.

surrender

God himself is LOVE, he created it. ( Again, ALL things).

So, God created all things that were created, which are all things. :sleep:
So before God created love, God was not loving. Is that correct?

Why are you afraid to admit that you believe that God created Himself?

Universalist

So before God created love, God was not loving. Is that correct?

Why are you afraid to admit that you believe that God created Himself?

What in the world are you talking about? I said God created all things, that includes himself.

God Created ALL THINGS. There was never a time he (GOD) did not exist.

What is your point?

Sorry, I don't plan to continue to go around in circles with you with the same question I have already answered.

You have my answer to the OP, and it is pretty much final.

Fortunately, I really do have to leave for now.

God Bless You.
:rapture:

Status
Not open for further replies.