ECT TOL "member" God's Truth-Her "Un truth"

God's Truth

Correctamundo, brother.

I obey all of Jesus' teachings."-God's Untruth

If she did/could, "obey all of Jesus' teachings," then she needs to tell us for what purpose, the Lord Jesus christ died, and rose again, as I asked her.

The lost/blind, such as herself, will not and/or cannot, answer that question.

You won't hear a peep out of her/them.

Jesus died so that we do not have to be circumcised, adhere to a dietary law, observe special days, do various external washings, sacrifice animals, go to the temple, be cut off for our sins, be separated from God because of our sins.

Jesus died so that by faith in his blood all my sins are gone, I am born again, and I have a new life, all my sins are gone. I do not have to be circumcised, and do a special washing after that time of the month, or after a child is born, or after a discharge, or illness, or after touching someone who had a discharge. I do not have to adhere to a dietary law, and to observe special days, etc.

Jesus died so that I no longer have to go to an earthly temple, for I am the temple of the Living God.

Jesus did not die because he wanted to make it so that we no longer have to obey, as you teach! We still have to obey Jesus. It is good and right to obey Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame
lol...Ezekiel 18:31 Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel?

What are you going to do with yourself now STP?

“I obey all of Jesus' teachings."-God's UNTruth

No you don't, you habitual liar.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

No you don't, you habitual liar.

Well, she could have better said --

All she is aware of , or all that the Lord has showed her,

but that would take away your opportunity to call her a liar as your father the devil likes you to do.

You trust in the DBR of Christ to be saved but all the while deny Him with your actions.

You think to judge her for her words but think you will escape judgment for your own words.

Your religion is of satan.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus died so that we do not have to be circumcised, adhere to a dietary law, observe special days, do various external washings, sacrifice animals, go to the temple, be cut off for our sins, be separated from God because of our sins.

Then you lied:

"I obey all of Jesus' teachings."-God's Untruth

Jesus died so that by faith in his blood all my sins are gone, I am born again, and I have a new life, all my sins are gone. I do not have to be circumcised, and do a special washing after that time of the month, or after a child is born, or after a discharge, or illness, or after touching someone who had a discharge. I do not have to adhere to a dietary law, and to observe special days, etc.

Then you lied:

Jesus died so that I no longer have to go to an earthly temple, for I am the temple of the Living God.

Then you lied:

Jesus did not die because he wanted to make it so that we no longer have to obey, as you teach! We still have to obey Jesus. It is good and right to obey Jesus.

Then you lied:

You wicked habitual liar:

No, you don't. You lied.

john w

Hall of Fame

but that would take away your opportunity to call her a liar as your father the devil likes you to do.

You trust in the DBR of Christ to be saved but all the while deny Him with your actions.

You think to judge her for her words but think you will escape judgment for your own words.

LA

No, you wicked, satanic, piece of trash, she lies, like you, when she said:

No she doesn't, and the LORD God will send both of you wicked perverters, and Christ rejectors, to hell, where you will sit on your daddy's lap, the devil.

God's Truth

I said it perfectly.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, you wicked, satanic, piece of trash, she lies, like you, when she said:

No she doesn't, and the LORD God will send both of you wicked perverters, and Christ rejectors, to hell, where you will sit on your daddy's lap, the devil.

You LIED.

You serve satan.

There is nothing righteous in you.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
"the LORD God will send both of you wicked perverters, and Christ rejectors, to hell, where you will sit on your daddy's lap, the devil."

You should make that clear. It was not clear what he was lying about.

yes, that is lie. He does not know who goes to hell or not.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Jesus" told her to cast out demons, but she refused to cast them out of you , saint john.

What we are dealing with here is a con artist-ette.
Yep.

And folks die and are buried all around them, instead of them raising the dead.
And folks are sick all around them, instead of them healing the sick.

God's Truth

"Jesus" told her to cast out demons, but she refused to cast them out of you , saint john.

What we are dealing with here is a con artist-ette.

Jesus told that to those who were laying the foundation. God allowed the disciples to do certain things as a testimony from Him that what they said was true.

I can definitely tell you how to get rid of your demons, but you will not listen.