God's Truth

God's Truth joined TOL on Aug 2012

hell_announcement_675095.jpg

You are backwards.

Hell is not for those who obey Jesus.

God's Truth

Matthew 5:48(KJV)

Are you perfect like God the Father?

God says that I am, and I am doing all that I can to live up to it.

1 Thessalonians 4:1 Finally, brothers, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we ask you and urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this more and more.

Did you read what Paul says?

Paul seems to believe that there are brother living right.

He also urges them to keep doing this.

God's Truth

How do I know that people like you are pulling sin as with cart ropes?

Because God Himself has an interest in making you stumble and fall. You can preach this message on the internet where no-one knows you but I will bet a pound to a penny you do not preach it anywhere around people who know you.

meshackles was foolish enough to tell us too much about her personal life.

She posted a thread about the mainstreamer's lax attitude to divorce..but she divorced her husband. She preaches against the military but she lives in a home provided by the military. She lives on her estranged husband's military pension.

So it is with all those who preach obedience.

When people are living in sin, what they do is point out everybody else's weaknesses and shortcomings, it is in the hope that you won't look too closely at themselves.

It is their own consciences howling.

You are trying to judge me by someone else's sins, even your own.

As for you saying that you would bet that I do not preach obedience to those around me, you are badly mistaken.

God's Truth

Those who claim obedience to the law place themselves with the Jews at this time...outside Christ.

The law came by Moses but grace and verity came by Jesus Christ, grace upon grace.

These are the only WORKS of the old law, the rules and regulations that we no longer have to do:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

We still have to obey Jesus.

Read this scripture:

Ephesians 2:15
by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace,

Did you read it?

What SEPARATED the Jews from the Gentiles? Jews sinned, the Gentiles sinned, but what separated them? I will tell you what separated them.

These are the regulations that separated them:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

Those are the things that the Jews do not have to do anymore. Those things no one has to do anymore.

Now, faith in Jesus' blood cleans us...we do not have to do THOSE things anymore to clean ourselves.

We still have to obey God by abstaining from evil and doing good.

God's Truth

Matthew 5:48(KJV)

Are you perfect like God the Father?

God says that I am, and I am doing all that I can to live up to it.

Hebrews 10:10 and by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:13 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

John 17:19 John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,

I live up to what God had done for me. I have to live up to being perfect and holy.

2 Thessalonians 1:11 It is with this view also that we continually pray to our God for you, asking that He will count you worthy of His call, and by His mighty power fully gratify your every desire for what is truly good and make your work of faith complete;

Colossians 1:9
For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives,

2 Thessalonians 1:5
All this is evidence that God's judgment is right, and as a result you will be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are suffering.

Romans 12:1 I plead with you therefore, brethren, by the compassionsof God, to present all your faculties to Him as a living and holy sacrifice acceptable to Him. This with you will be an act of reasonable worship.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You are backwards.

Mankind is too totally depraved to obey jesus.

They are 100% spiritually dead.

That's too dead.

Mankind don't want to obey Jesus.

That's where grace steps in. What other reason for God to save his elects that believe?

If God didn't step in, none would be saved cause they don't want anything good.

You're perfectly no good.

God's Truth

That's too dead.

That's where grace steps in. What other reason for God to save his elects that believe?

You are speaking unbiblical nonsense.

There is no scripture that says we cannot believe and obey God before being saved.

In fact, that is how we come to have faith and salvation.

Faith is from God, from reading His powerful message, the Bible, the New Testament. It has the powerful message that saves. We do not get faith supernaturally, as many teach, but we get faith in a very human way, from reading the supernatural message!

Where does our faith come from? Our faith comes from HEARING the word, see Romans 10:17. From hearing the word and being TAUGHT, Colossians 1:5, 7. From continuing in what we have been CONVINCED of, see 2 Timothy 3:14, and being PERSUADED, 2 Corinthians 5:11. In

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

That's too dead.

Golly,

You are in a bad way.

2Pe 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:
2Pe 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
2Pe 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
2Pe 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2Pe 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
2Pe 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
2Pe 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

LA

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You are speaking unbiblical nonsense.

There is no scripture that says we cannot believe and obey God before being saved.

In fact, that is how we come to have faith and salvation.

Faith is from God, from reading His powerful message, the Bible, the New Testament. It has the powerful message that saves. We do not get faith supernaturally, as many teach, but we get faith in a very human way, from reading the supernatural message!

Where does our faith come from? Our faith comes from HEARING the word, see Romans 10:17. From hearing the word and being TAUGHT, Colossians 1:5, 7. From continuing in what we have been CONVINCED of, see 2 Timothy 3:14, and being PERSUADED, 2 Corinthians 5:11. In

Inclusivism, as billy graham believes, doesn't always mean by sound waves or be light frequency or any kind of vibration as you believe. Only God does the saving. He doesn't need man's help at all.

God doesn't need YOU !

You boasts like you don't need him to be saved.

You saved yourself.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Golly,

You are in a bad way.

2Pe 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:
2Pe 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
2Pe 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
2Pe 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2Pe 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
2Pe 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
2Pe 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

LA

The timing is not understood by everyday people. We are born in a way that we need God meaning we need Him to regenerate us before we have faith to believe. GT teaches man's homemade organic faith first and then God does the saving like He doesn't know what man does leaving God so helpless and not use full

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How do I know that people like you are pulling sin as with cart ropes?

You don't, so do not pretend you do.

Because God Himself has an interest in making you stumble and fall. You can preach this message on the internet where no-one knows you but I will bet a pound to a penny you do not preach it anywhere around people who know you.

One of my greatest mistakes was in not warning a new believer that he should obey Christ and forgive others as Christ has forgiven him.

meshackles was foolish enough to tell us too much about her personal life.

She posted a thread about the mainstreamer's lax attitude to divorce..but she divorced her husband. She preaches against the military but she lives in a home provided by the military. She lives on her estranged husband's military pension.

Yes it was a mistake to trust you with anything personal because you have such a self righteous judgmental nature, lacking in understanding and compassion upon the weak.

So it is with all those who preach obedience.

Without obedience to Christ you will not live with Him.

He does not ask that much but you even refuse that.

Mat 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
Mat 10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

When people are living in sin, what they do is point out everybody else's weaknesses and shortcomings, it is in the hope that you won't look too closely at themselves

You are doing that yourself..

It is their own consciences howling.

At least some have one.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Inclusivism, as billy graham believes, doesn't always mean by sound waves or be light frequency or any kind of vibration as you believe. Only God does the saving. He doesn't need man's help at all.

God doesn't need YOU !

You saved yourself.

God does need mans help to save people.

Men also destroy the possibility of the salvation of others.

You need to get an understanding of how much God needs you, in order that He may fulfil His will for others.

It is not accomplished by our own self effort but unless we are here and in right relationship with Him then He can do nothing good through or with us.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
You are backwards.

"Hell is not for those who obey Jesus."-God's Untruth

I obey all of Jesus' teachings."-God's Untruth

No, you don't. And you are going to hell, as you lie, and continued to lie, as you've been exposed, for the lying,lost, not convicted troll, that you are, headed for hell.You don't "obey Jesus."

You, to the LORD God:I obey all of Jesus' teachings.

The LORD God: No you didn't. Go to hell.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
God does need mans help to save people.

Men also destroy the possibility of the salvation of others.

You need to get an understanding of how much God needs you, in order that He may fulfil His will for others.

It is not accomplished by our own self effort but unless we are here and in right relationship with Him then He can do nothing good through or with us.

LA

God is not little

God's Truth

"Hell is not for those who obey Jesus."-God's Untruth

I obey all of Jesus' teachings."-God's Untruth

No, you don't. And you are going to hell, as you lie, and continued to lie, as you've been exposed, for the lying,lost, not convicted troll, that you are, headed for hell.You don't "obey Jesus."

You, to the LORD God:I obey all of Jesus' teachings.

The LORD God: No you didn't. Go to hell.

You are an accuser of the brethren, just like your father.

God's Truth

God doesn't need YOU !

You saved yourself.

LA explained this perfectly for you.

You hinder people from being saved by preaching we cannot believe and obey.

We can help save others.

1 Corinthians 7:16 is about a husband saving his wife, or a wife saving her husband.

1 Peter 3:1 is about winning over---saving the husband with your behavior.

Romans 11:14 is about Paul somehow arousing envy in his own people to save some of them.

for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:13
How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? Romans 10:14

Then Philip ran up to the chariot and heard the man reading Isaiah the prophet. "Do you understand what you are reading?" Philip asked. Acts 8:30
"How can I," he said, "unless someone explains it to me?" So he invited Philip to come up and sit with him. Acts 8:31.

Of course, we can have something to do with saving others.