ECT TOL "member" God's Truth-Her "Un truth"

God's Truth

1 Peter 1:2 according to the foreknowledge of God the Father and set apart by the Spirit for obedience and for sprinkling with the blood of Jesus Christ. May grace and peace be multiplied to you.

God's Truth

Romans 8:29
For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

john w

Hall of Fame
GT is not obedient to Jesus, yet you are no different from her since you claim to be true and saved Christians yet deliberately disobey Jesus.

You are just a big mouth, John W.

You guys hide behind the majority power. You are cowards.

Oh. Good day to you, sir demon.

My mouth is not as wide as yours, or the deep, wide lines on your face which you try to hide, by that stupid hat, troll.

Good day to you, sir demon.

God's Truth

1 Corinthians 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them

God's Truth

Obeying Jesus is how we are chosen to be saved.
John 14:23

Obeying Jesus is how we eat his flesh.
John 6:55, and John 6:63, and John 6:51.
Obeying Jesus is how we live through his Spirit.
John 6:63, Luke 8:21, Galatians 6:7, 1 Corinthians 6:9, and James 1:16

Obeying Jesus is how Jesus lives though us.
Romans 8:13

Obeying Jesus is how we clothe ourselves with Christ.
Romans 13:14, Galatians 5:16, and Colossians 3:12,
We have to obey Jesus.
Exodus 19:5, Jeremiah 7:23, John 14:15, John 14:21, John 14:23, John 15:10, 1 John 2:3, 1 John 5:3, and 2 John 1:6.

God's Truth

Tell me, how are you transformed by the renewing of your mind if you do not do what Jesus says to do?
How are you putting on the new self if you are not doing what Jesus says to do?

Ephesians 4:23 to be made new in the attitude of your minds;

Ephesians 4:24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

If you do not have to do anything, then why would you need to understand what the Lord’s will is?

Ephesians 5:17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is.

We have to obey.

How is it that we are being renewed in knowledge that we will not do, nor have to do?
Colossians 3:10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

We are told to be obedient.

1 Peter 1:14 As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance.

john w

Hall of Fame
Tell me, how are you transformed by the renewing of your mind if you do not do what Jesus says to do?

Ephesians 4:24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

If you do not have to do anything, then why would you need to understand what the Lord’s will is?

Ephesians 5:17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is.

We have to obey.

How is it that we are being renewed in knowledge that we will not do, nor have to do?
Colossians 3:10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

1 Peter 1:14 As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance.

I obey all of Jesus' teachings."-God's Untruth

No, you don't. You lied, and continued to lie, as you've been exposed, for the lying,lost, not convicted troll, that you are, headed for hell.

You, to the LORD God:I obey all of Jesus' teachings.

The LORD God: No you didn't. Go to hell.

God's Truth

I obey all of Jesus' teachings."-God's Untruth

No, you don't. You lied, and continued to lie, as you've been exposed, for the lying,lost, not convicted troll, that you are, headed for hell.

You, to the LORD God:I obey all of Jesus' teachings.

The LORD God: No you didn't. Go to hell.

James 1:22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Those who claim obedience to the law place themselves with the Jews at this time...outside Christ.

The law came by Moses but grace and verity came by Jesus Christ, grace upon grace.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

We have to obey.

How do I know that people like you are pulling sin as with cart ropes?

Because God Himself has an interest in making you stumble and fall. You can preach this message on the internet where no-one knows you but I will bet a pound to a penny you do not preach it anywhere around people who know you.

meshackles was foolish enough to tell us too much about her personal life.

She posted a thread about the mainstreamer's lax attitude to divorce..but she divorced her husband. She preaches against the military but she lives in a home provided by the military. She lives on her estranged husband's military pension.

So it is with all those who preach obedience.

When people are living in sin, what they do is point out everybody else's weaknesses and shortcomings, it is in the hope that you won't look too closely at themselves.

It is their own consciences howling.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

God's Truth joined TOL on Aug 2012

hell_announcement_675095.jpg