ECT TOL "member" God's Truth-Her "Un truth"

john w

Hall of Fame
Look at how riled up your demons get when I repeat what Jesus says.

I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

You added "of your sins."

She admits that Christ did not die for her sins-"repent"-stop sinning!!! Clueless as to the meaning of "Christ died for our sins," and what happened 2000 years ago, and why. Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ died, demon-ette. Go ahead.

Demon-ette.

God's Truth

Luke 16:10

"Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.

God's Truth

James 1:12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

God's Truth

We should live to please Christ who died for us. “Ye are not your own. For ye are bought
with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.” I Corinthians 6:19,20

God's Truth

"His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!' Matthew 25:21

God's Truth

“And now, little children, abide in him; that, when He shall appear, we may have confidence
and not be ashamed before Him at His coming.” I John 2:28.

God's Truth

“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about,
seeking whom he may devour.” I Peter 5:8.

God's Truth

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind,
that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:1,2.

God's Truth

“Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may
learn not to blaspheme.” I Timothy 1:20.

john w

Hall of Fame
Genesis-Revelation.

So there-I just "one upped" you, and "went over the top."

Your spamming verses won't work:

I obey all of Jesus' teachings."-God's Untruth

No, you don't.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Genesis-Revelation.

So there-I just "one upped" you, and "went over the top."

Your spamming verses won't work:

I obey all of Jesus' teachings."-God's Untruth

No, you don't.

GT is not obedient to Jesus, yet you are no different from her since you claim to be true and saved Christians yet deliberately disobey Jesus.

You are just a big mouth, John W.

You guys hide behind the majority power. You are cowards.