ECT TOL "member" God's Truth-Her "Un truth"

john w

Hall of Fame
Matthew 8:4 (KJV)

"I follow all of Jesus teachings"

Luke 18:22 KJV
Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Matthew 16:20 KJV
Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

There is only one person, that has ever "obeyed" this teaching, this teaching of the Lord Jesus Christ, while he walked on earth:

Luke 10:27 KJV
And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

"I obey all of Jesus' teachings."-God's Untruth

No, you don't.

SaulToPaul 2

Luke 18:22 KJV
Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Matthew 16:20 KJV
Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

saint john w , the great: "well, uh, you see, um......"

Doom

I wonder how long it took for God's Truth to talk to all 7 billion residents of earth.

“Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation".

"I obey all of Jesus' teachings." - God's Truth

SaulToPaul 2

I wonder how long it took for God's Truth to talk to all 7 billion residents of earth.

“Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation".

"I obey all of Jesus' teachings." - God's Truth

And, "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you."

This includes healing and casting out demons.

I can only conclude she is a con artist.

oatmeal

I obey all of Jesus' teachings.
You just do not have understanding.” -God's Truth

That is certainly not "God's truth"-that is a lie.

No, you don't.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4145905&posted=1#post4145905
post #49

Lost-not convicted, in no need of a Saviour, because she is clueless as to what happened 2000+ years ago, and why.

Good job with the lynch mob mentality!

What if someone drums up a lynch mob every time you err?

You'd been lynched dozens if not hundreds of times

Except Romans 5:1 is true for God's truth and for you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Reckon LA can unbaptize you out of the body, unseal you, uncrucify you, unbury you, and unraise you?

He's a mite curious.

And unadopt me, kinda like Clint "Leon" Howard was, after he lost his hair, after starring in "Gentle Ben," and an episode of "Star Trek." Reckon he lost his hair, from a "bug" from William Shatner? Curious...

john w

Hall of Fame
Good job with the lynch mob mentality!

What if someone drums up a lynch mob every time you err?

You'd been lynched dozens if not hundreds of times

Except Romans 5:1 is true for God's truth and for you.

Stumped me with that emotional puzzler, Christ rejector...

oatmeal

I must have missed the post where God's Truth admitted to having erred.

No, you didn't. It is not there.

How many times have you stuck your foot in your mouth without knowing it, let alone admitting it.

God's truth is not some totally evil goon.

That was a stupid statement he/she made.

Not the first one on this website.

A lynch mob? Really?

oatmeal

Stumped me with that emotional puzzler, Christ rejector...

You are very, very easily stumped.

An accurate Biblical education would be a first step in the right direction for you.

Love of the truth is always a good thing

john w

Hall of Fame
You are very, very easily stumped.

An accurate Biblical education would be a first step in the right direction for you.

Love of the truth is always a good thing

Confirmed, per:

I obey all of Jesus' teachings.” -God's Truth and oatmush

"That is certainly not "God's truth"-that is a lie.

No, you don't."-saint John W

"Good job with the lynch mob mentality!.."-oatmush

musterion

Chuck Cunninham went light in the loafers shortly after going off to college. Mr. C thenceforth forbade all mention of him in his house. Story around town was Ralph Malph's dad had something to do with it, as rumor was he'd been run out of North Carolina only several years before for a similar incident involving a halfwit filling station attendant and another who went off to join the Marines. Sad story, really.

john w

Hall of Fame
Chuck Cunninham went light in the loafers shortly after going off to college. Mr. C thenceforth forbade all mention of him in his house. Story around town was Ralph Malph's dad had something to do with it, as rumor was he'd been run out of North Carolina only several years before for a similar incident involving a halfwit filling station attendant and another who went off to join the Marines. Sad story, really.

I heard Ralph Malph later guest "starred" in an episode of "The Love Boat," and learned from "Doc," how to be dug by chicks. that issac really knew how to serve drinks, and Gopher, how to be political....

john w

Hall of Fame

I heard that Ralp Malph later guest "starred" on an episode of "The Love Boat," as "Doc" taught him how to be dug by chicks. That Issac could really serve drinks...

bartenders-7.jpg