ECT TOL "member" God's Truth-Her "Un truth"

God's Truth

Vs.

(previously) "I obey all Jesus' commands..."

Con artist-ette.

2 Thessalonians 3:14 Take special note of anyone who does not obey our instruction in this letter. Do not associate with them, in order that they may feel ashamed.

How about this, do you believe?

2 Thessalonians 3:6 In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers and sisters, to keep away from every believer who is idle and disruptive and does not live according to the teaching you received from us.

How about these scriptures, do you believe them?

1 Corinthians 4:14 I am writing this not to shame you but to warn you as my dear children.

Matthew 18:17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

SaulToPaul 2

2 Thessalonians 3:14 Take special note of anyone who does not obey our instruction in this letter. Do not associate with them, in order that they may feel ashamed.

How about this, do you believe?

2 Thessalonians 3:6 In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers and sisters, to keep away from every believer who is idle and disruptive and does not live according to the teaching you received from us.

How about these scriptures, do you believe them?

1 Corinthians 4:14 I am writing this not to shame you but to warn you as my dear children.

Matthew 18:17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

The ole switcheroo.

Do you obey all of Jesus' commands?

God's Truth

1 Timothy 3:6
He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil.