This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

Arthur Brain

in your opinion, which is the opinion of a drunken retard

again, why should i care what your goofy opinion is?

He says, caring enough to respond and inadvertently underlining just why he's a troll. :chuckle:

Your ban record speaks for itself, no opinion necessary. Your stalking and obsession over posters TH and Barb is also on record, so again, no opinion necessary. Your propensity to lie and make up stuff about people (like the above) is all over this place so again, no opinion necessary. Now go trot on and call someone else a retard before you get withdrawal symptoms...

:)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
He says, caring enough to respond and inadvertently underlining just why he's a troll. :chuckle:

Your ban record speaks for itself, no opinion necessary. Your stalking and obsession over posters TH and Barb is also on record, so again, no opinion necessary. Your propensity to lie and make up stuff about people (like the above) is all over this place so again, no opinion necessary. Now go trot on and call someone else a retard before you get withdrawal symptoms...

again, this is just your goofy opinion and worth nothing more than the goofy opinion of an alcoholic retard

why should i care about the goofy opinion of an alcoholic retard like yourself?

Arthur Brain

again, this is just your goofy opinion and worth nothing more than the goofy opinion of an alcoholic retard

why should i care about the goofy opinion of an alcoholic retard like yourself?

It's my 'opinion' that you've been banned numerous times? Well, no. It's my 'opinion' that even Knight, the owner of this very forum once warned you to knock it off where it came to stalking TH otherwise you'd be banned for a loooooooooooooong time? Again, no. It's my 'opinion' when you invent lying rumours such as posters having addictions? Again, no.

Bearing false witness obviously means nothing to you although caring enough to continually respond to me does apparently.

Inadvertently funny again...

Arthur Brain

no, you alcoholic retard, it's your opinion that i'm a troll

Man, you don't even have the gumption to walk away from the hole you've dug for yourself, let alone muster something akin to a creative insult. Your ban record and your warning from Knight here are fact.

Really must suck to be you to be reduced to trolling a forum dude, but you crack on with it cos bored now...

:e4e:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
time to hit the bottle, drunky?

giphy.gif

ClimateSanity

Nov. 21, 2015, Birmingham, Ala. "Maybe he should have been roughed up." Speaking about a protester who was assaulted at one of his rallies.

Feb. 1, 2016, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, "So if you see someone getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Just knock the hell...I promise you, I'll pay for the legal fees."

Feb. 22, 2016, Las Vegas, Nevada, reacting to in-crowd protesters, "You know what they'd do to guys like that in the old days? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks...I'd like to punch him in the face, I tell you."

March 4, 2016, Warren, Michigan, "Get him out. Try not to hurt him. If you do I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

March 9, 2016, Fayetteville, N.C. Responding to protesters. "In the good old days this never happened, because they used to treat them very, very rough. And when they protested once they would not do it again so easily."
And this is somehow equivalent to you??????

Why

glorydaz

No, just making a pos rep point about animus and absence. Hoping at some point you'll abandon the emotional connection that can't do you any good. Not conversational though. Feel free to publish any of them here. Won't bother me a bit.

That said, I think my last was something like, "So that's where you stopped reading [my response]."

Keep? I get that when I'm not talking to or about you. :)

:popcorn:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Real news

(Correcting and contradicting his previous fake and untrue news release: )

DBwxEVjXoAI8ChG.jpg

His original fake news release, which was a lie:

DAodTL8XoAEUdTC.jpg

"It's unfortunate that this aggressive behavior" (physical violence and lying about it) from a conservative politician didn't stand in the way of his election by conservative voters.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Nov. 21, 2015, Birmingham, Ala. "Maybe he should have been roughed up." Speaking about a protester who was assaulted at one of his rallies.

Feb. 1, 2016, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, "So if you see someone getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Just knock the hell...I promise you, I'll pay for the legal fees."

Feb. 22, 2016, Las Vegas, Nevada, reacting to in-crowd protesters, "You know what they'd do to guys like that in the old days? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks...I'd like to punch him in the face, I tell you."

March 4, 2016, Warren, Michigan, "Get him out. Try not to hurt him. If you do I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

March 9, 2016, Fayetteville, N.C. Responding to protesters. "In the good old days this never happened, because they used to treat them very, very rough. And when they protested once they would not do it again so easily."

Thanks. Tripped up by his own words - over and over and over again.