This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Stop the fake news, Town. Hardly anyone believes you are really a lawyer, much less remotely objective.
Now you're just Sod lite. But if you ever want to risk that insult against a perma ban let me know.

So, back to your lazy faux intellectual position on the last point:

Here's a link to a great article in The Hill entitled: Conservatives forget history with Trump effigy outrage

Excerpt:

Last year, I wrote an article about how “Obama’s presidency was marked by effigies of our first black president hanging from nooses across the country ... or being burned around the world.”

For example, there is currently a 54-minute video on YouTube entitled Nationwide Burning of Effigies and Images of President Hussein Obama, published by a group called Stand Up America Now.

Arthur Brain

Stop the fake news, Town. Hardly anyone believes you are really a lawyer, much less remotely objective.

By 'hardly anyone' you mean who exactly? You and SOD? After that little troll pulled one of his obsessive little stunts - aka challenging TH to prove his credentials or leave the forum, said credentials were verified by AMR and if I recall Knight himself, so you best get a cloth to wipe that abundance of rotten egg off your face.

And you talking about objectivity has blown up yet another irony meter factory.

:freak:

Arthur Brain

Now you're just Sod lite. But if you ever want to risk that insult against a perma ban let me know.

So, back to your lazy faux intellectual position on the last point:

Here's a link to a great article in The Hill entitled: Conservatives forget history with Trump effigy outrage

Excerpt:

[FONT=&]
Last year, I wrote an article about how “Obama’s presidency was marked by effigies of our first black president hanging from nooses across the country ... or being burned around the world.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]For example, there is currently a 54-minute video on YouTube entitled [/FONT]Nationwide Burning of Effigies and Images of President Hussein Obama[FONT=&], published by a group called Stand Up America Now.
[/FONT]

He might as well be SOD's twin, given his snarky crap, dishonesty and trolling around this place.

:thumb:

Arthur Brain

Exactly.

THAT is the problem ... all of the lumping. Since I know that not all Muslims are radicals, I am not going to support any action to ban or imprison ALL of them. Also, being an advocate for ALL children, I will not be supporting bombing all the Muslim countries. Being anti-abortion (if that is the *actual* intent) means actually caring about what happens to *those* unborn babies and innocent children as well as our own ...

Yep, the hypocrisy of some of the supposed pro lifers on here when they'd be prepared to nuke cities (even without warning) says it all.

Arthur Brain

Here in America, a good number of media personalities in TV, movies, Broadway, comedy, articles are promoting violence. Members of the liberal education establishment are too as are members of the government at all levels. It's also widespread on social media. You never hear any of run of the mill liberals condemn it. They even justify it sometimes.

Cites? Social media always has it's share of nuts so you need to do better than this. Some far right snowflakes advocate theocratic states with stoning for 'miscreants'. Doesn't represent the average conservative does it?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cites? Social media always has it's share of nuts so you need to do better than this. Some far right snowflakes advocate theocratic states with stoning for 'miscreants'. Doesn't represent the average conservative does it?

I don't believe it does. The conservatives and Christians I converse with in real life would never advocate such barbaric acts.

ClimateSanity

Advocating for a theocracy with its attendant brutality is a far cry from advocating violence on living people here and now.

ClimateSanity

Not in principle it isn't, and it's only those on the far right who promote it. Most people of any political persuasion don't advocate for either.
Only people on the far right who promote it? It's exactly the opposite as you claim. It's all the fringe lefties who have been advocating violence since Trump entered the race for president.

ClimateSanity

Here is a professor who not only promoted violence but committed a felony and is currently awaiting trial.

news/2017/may/26/eric-clanton-former-calif-professor-arrested

14cec6a9eaa61fac5136fed5e109f9c4.jpg

The guy on the left is the prof. The pink shirted guy had his skull caved in by a bike lock used by the prof.