This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What do I have to gain by setting you straight?

1. It's not infraction worthy regardless and given.

2. I'm definitely not trying to win your good opinion.

3. My friends already know me and likely have their own opinions about you. No worries there.

So, there's literally only one reason for me to tell you that: it's the truth.

That you have that visceral a response to it underscores another truth. Or maybe you just wanted to feel justified in hurling an actual insult.

And that is deserved "name calling".
See what I mean? Goof. I suppose you think that was name calling too. :eek:

glorydaz

What do I have to gain by setting you straight?

1. It's not infraction worthy regardless and given.

2. I'm definitely not trying to win your good opinion.

3. My friends already know me and likely have their own opinions about you. No worries there.

So, there's literally only one reason for me to tell you that: it's the truth.

That you have that visceral a response to it underscores another truth. Or maybe you just wanted to feel justified in hurling an actual insult.

See what I mean? Goof. I suppose you think that was name calling too. :eek:

:blabla: :blabla: :blabla:

Townie sure spends a lot of energy on defence.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Clearly these hit home...
That seems important to you.

Town had to go underground with his spite.
You haven't done anything to me, glory. I just take issue with some of the craziness you post.

Claiming the higher ground in a rep comment
Which I didn't do.

You keep doing that lately. No idea why.

is fitting for such a hypocrite as you are, Townie. :chuckle:
See, that's actual name calling.

If you keep that up I'm going to have serious doubts about exchanging Christmas presents.

You've already proven you have no high ground.
Sounds like you're pretty sure you have it. But it doesn't sound like it makes you happy, so if that's what it is you can keep it.

:blabla: :blabla: :blabla:

Townie sure spends a lot of energy on defence.
:plain:

rexlunae

You have beheadings in common, don't ya?

Nope. Never conducted or encouraged a beheading in my life.

Just because you guys use fake heads doesn't make you any better.

That is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. By the same logic, I assume that if some Tea Partier carries a sign portraying the lynching of Barack Obama, it's just as bad as actually lynching him?

You're promoting violence at every turn and praising those who promote it.

Liar.

glorydaz

That is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. By the same logic, I assume that if some Tea Partier carries a sign portraying the lynching of Barack Obama, it's just as bad as actually lynching him?

Liar.

You libs over react. Here we are on a forum and you're losing it. You know you're only proving my point, don't you? :popcorn:

Arthur Brain

Liar.

The Alps would be jealous of the amount of snowflakes around here at the minute...

glorydaz

kathy-griffin-beheaded-trump-e1496177186812.jpg

Yep, I'm pretty sure that's a lib and it'a only the tip of the iceberg.

I just saw a video where they had a look alike Trump having a tantrum in a kindergarten classroom. There is no LOW to which they won't go. :nono:

glorydaz

So, accusing another poster of promoting violence isn't an over reaction on your part then?

:think:

I was talking about the libs, in general. If you libs associate with that kind of lib, then I don't really care what you think of what I say.

You folks remind me of the "good" Muslims who refuse to denounce the radical muslims. If you think what others on your side of the aisle are doing and saying is bad....speak up instead of doubling down on the destruction of this country that those loony leftists are doing.

Arthur Brain

I was talking about the libs, in general. If you libs associate with that kind of lib, then I don't really care what you think of what I say.

You folks remind me of the "good" Muslims who refuse to denounce the radical muslims. If you think what others on your side of the aisle are doing and saying is bad....speak up instead of doubling down on the destruction of this country that those loony leftists are doing.

In general, "libs" don't promote violence or support those that do. Where it comes to Muslims denouncing the radical extremists then there's a plethora of that in the UK after the latest terror attacks so if you're ignorant of that then I suggest you either educate yourself or carry on living in ignorance. Instead of blanketing people with silly little labels you could maybe engage without the asinine? After all, there's far right wingers here who are so loopy they'd bring back stoning as capital punishment for sexual infidelity. does that represent 'conservative' thinking in general? Course it doesn't.