This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

Arthur Brain

Here is a professor who not only promoted violence but committed a felony and is currently awaiting trial.

news/2017/may/26/eric-clanton-former-calif-professor-arrested

14cec6a9eaa61fac5136fed5e109f9c4.jpg

The guy on the left is the prof. The pink shirted guy had his skull caved in by a bike lock used by the prof.

So he should go to trial. Your point? Unless somethings missed the news over here then most professors don't go around assaulting people with bike locks...

:AMR:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, he's in real danger of getting assassinated by De Niro et al...

No ... De Niro only said "he talks about how he'd like to punch him in the face ... well I would like to punch him in the face." How on earth could this comment be seen as controversial when it was initiated AFTER Trump's inciting violence? :plain:

ClimateSanity

Obamas attorney general advocated for blood in the streets.

Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch posted a video urging people to march, bleed, and die in the streets.

In February, Obama’s attorney general posted a video in which she urged people to march and bleed in the streets to resist the president and his administration.

“It has been people, individuals who have banded together, ordinary people who simply saw what needed to be done and came together and supported those ideals who have made the difference. They’ve marched, they’ve bled and yes, some of them died. This is hard. Every good thing is. We have done this before. We can do this again,” Lynch stated.

Arthur Brain

No ... De Niro only said "he talks about how he'd like to punch him in the face ... well I would like to punch him in the face." How on earth could this comment be seen as controversial when it was initiated AFTER Trump's inciting violence? :plain:

Quite.

ClimateSanity

Yeah, he's in real danger of getting assassinated by De Niro et al...
Way to miss the point. It's liberals like de Niro promoting violence. Its people who are moved by their language who commit the violence. The shooter was immersed in left wing media and propaganda. Their language convinced him violence was necessary and good.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Here in America, a good number of media personalities in TV, movies, Broadway, comedy, articles are promoting violence.
Name and quote people from each of those categories. I'll wait while once again you don't manage it.

Members of the liberal education establishment are too
Too vague. Members? It's not a club. Some liberals are going to find it amusing. Most people, including liberals, don't. Some people found the Obama effigies amusing. Most I believe did not--though I've seen a lot more violent imagery relating to the former president than with our current one.

as are members of the government at all levels.
Completely made up horsefeathers.

It's also widespread on social media. You never hear any of run of the mill liberals condemn it. They even justify it sometimes.
When Griffin pulled her stunt the so-called liberal media outlet that she worked for fired her and people as left as Bill Mahr criticized her. Chelsea Clinton, "This is vile and wrong. It is never funny to joke about killing a president. https://twitter.com/thehill/status/869634573004656640 … Debra Messing, "It wasn't right when people hung lynched Obama effigies, just as what Kathy Griffin did isn't right now." Most people were offended by it and didn't find it laudable.

Run of the mill liberals? What's your litmus? How many do you know? How hard were you looking? Were you looking at all?

Reminds me of the old right wing, "Why aren't the Muslims protesting/speaking out against Islamic terrorism!" cry from the right. They were, just as they are here, only you will never see or hear what you don't expose yourself to and you won't get any of it from Drudge, Beck, Fox and the other right wing water-carriers.

ClimateSanity

So he should go to trial. Your point? Unless somethings missed the news over here then most professors don't go around assaulting people with bike locks...

:AMR:
The point is the guy was obsessed with anti Trump hatred. It's what lead him to commit violence against his supporters.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Obamas attorney general advocated for blood in the streets.
Not if your reading comprehension is somewhere above third grade, no.

“It has been people, individuals who have banded together, ordinary people who simply saw what needed to be done and came together and supported those ideals who have made the difference. They’ve marched, they’ve bled and yes, some of them died. This is hard. Every good thing is. We have done this before. We can do this again,” Lynch stated.
She's saying that people should protest and be prepared for the consequence of it. That's not inciting violence nor advocating bloodshed. She's noting the historic price has been high. In the Civil Right's movement, for example, people were bloodied and killed in peaceful protests.

If this sort of bizarre skewing is at the heart of your complaint you need a transplant.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When Griffin pulled her stunt the so-called liberal media outlet that she worked for fired her and people as left as Bill Mahr criticized her. Chelsea Clinton, "This is vile and wrong. It is never funny to joke about killing a president. https://twitter.com/thehill/status/869634573004656640 … Debra Messing, "It wasn't right when people hung lynched Obama effigies, just as what Kathy Griffin did isn't right now." Most people were offended by it and didn't find it laudable..

In my view, one of the reasons the outcry isn't louder is the fault of ... Trump. He has promoted and used violent rhetoric and been rewarded and applauded while doing so. So, I will not be apologizing for not fretting about something much LESS threatening than what has come out of the Twitter-N-Chief's own mouth.

ClimateSanity

Cos Trump never has has he? Get a grip.
Trump advocated his supporters defending themselves and throwing the disrupters out of the gathering. He did it once and never did it again. In fact he started his rallies after that with a statement that violence would not be tolerated.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Trump advocated his supporters defending themselves and throwing the disrupters out of the gathering. He did it once and never did it again. In fact he started his rallies after that with a statement that violence would not be tolerated.

Nov. 21, 2015, Birmingham, Ala. "Maybe he should have been roughed up." Speaking about a protester who was assaulted at one of his rallies.

Feb. 1, 2016, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, "So if you see someone getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Just knock the hell...I promise you, I'll pay for the legal fees."

Feb. 22, 2016, Las Vegas, Nevada, reacting to in-crowd protesters, "You know what they'd do to guys like that in the old days? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks...I'd like to punch him in the face, I tell you."

March 4, 2016, Warren, Michigan, "Get him out. Try not to hurt him. If you do I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

March 9, 2016, Fayetteville, N.C. Responding to protesters. "In the good old days this never happened, because they used to treat them very, very rough. And when they protested once they would not do it again so easily."