ECT "Things that are different" included Gentiles

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just as there is Scripture that is no longer in force because it was written people in the past, likewise there is Scripture that will not...cannot...be completely fulfilled until the future.

The Bible says the New Covenant "was established".

That's not hard to understand.

You have to deny the clear words of the text because your Dispensationalism falls apart if you don't.

I can't imagine the intellectual dishonesty that goes on in your head.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My point was you make their erroneous point about what "established" means in Rom. 1:11 - duh - uh :chuckle:

Here is what Paul meant in Rom 1:11

(Rom 1:11) I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong

The Romans Paul was speaking to had already been saved. The King James doesn't do a good job with that verse.

With Heb 8:6, you can use any translation you like, and they all say the New Covenant "was established", "is established", "enacted", "has been enacted", etc.

However, it is kinda comical watching the MAD/KJVO's vehemently claim "established" means one thing in Rom 1:1 KJV, but something completely different in Heb 8:6 KJV.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle:

Better be careful Danoh.....they HATE me...if they see you being the least bit cordial with me, they will go after you way more than they already have.

The mysteryboy has already spent his morning reporting you and me to the woodshed.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Better be careful Danoh.....they HATE me...if they see you being the least bit cordial with me, they will go after you way more than they already have.

The mysteryboy has already spent his morning reporting you and me to the woodshed.

You've earned the right to be reported, so has Danoh.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You've earned the right to be reported, so has Danoh.

LOL....the mysteryboy reported me for quoting John Nelson Darby talking about freemasonry, in a thread titled "The Freemason and Dispensationalist Connection" (which I had nothing to do with)

His report may go down as the all-time dumbest reporting of someone to the woodshed.

musterion

LOL....the mysteryboy reported me for quoting John Nelson Darby talking about freemasonry, in a thread titled "The Freemason and Dispensationalist Connection" (which I had nothing to do with)

His report may go down as the all-time dumbest reporting of someone to the woodshed.

You demonstrated what a dishonest hypocrite you are and that you should be removed from the thread on that basis.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You demonstrated what a dishonest hypocrite you are and that you should be removed from the thread on that basis.

You need help.

Your hatred is getting the better of you.

Someday you may thank me for showing you all the errors of Darby's false teachings.

Danoh

Here is what Paul meant in Rom 1:11

(Rom 1:11) I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong

The Romans Paul was speaking to had already been saved. The King James doesn't do a good job with that verse.

With Heb 8:6, you can use any translation you like, and they all say the New Covenant "was established", "is established", "enacted", "has been enacted", etc.

However, it is kinda comical watching the MAD/KJVO's vehemently claim "established" means one thing in Rom 1:1 KJV, but something completely different in Heb 8:6 KJV.

No.

You just never learned how to fully use the Scripture towards arriving at the intended sense of any word, phrase, or passage.

heir's and STP's Hybrid are based on your same lack in that.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No.

You just never learned how to fully use the Scripture towards arriving at the intended sense of any word, phrase, or passage.

heir's and STP's Hybrid are based on your same lack in that.

Danoh,

Heb 8:6 by itself affirms the New Covenant was put in place, and was in place at the time Hebrews was written.

Moreover, there are many more verses that confirm the New Covenant was put in place throughout the NT.

Be honest with yourself....you know that you have to do everything you can to not have the New Covenant in place, because your dispensationalism falls apart.

Most of the biggest errors of MAD are because of the denial of the New Covenant by MADists.

Danoh

TeT is in NO position to judge other posters opinions. Neither is Danoh. They're both a couple of trouble making Trolls.

God forbid any actual Dispy be challenged to consider things that differ.

You probably still hold what I pointed out to you, you were off on - that a dispensation is a time period - you thin skinned incompetent :chuckle: