ECT "Things that are different" included Gentiles

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul placed it in the future.

No he didn't.

Somehow, you Darby followers can't understand that when NT writers quoted OT prophecies, they weren't projecting them into the future, they were telling everyone the prophecies were being fulfilled.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jerry claimed Sir Robert Anderson was a fellow peer of Darby.

I easily proved Jerry wrong.

Anderson was a follower of Darby.

And your an admitted Josephus/Russell/King/Hannegraaf/DeMars/Gentry....................................Preterist/AD follower, and, admitted, on record, a Catholic Church of Christ proponent, following the "fallable teachings of men," little arms weasel.

Do you have a backbone? Why are you such a wimp?The bible never taught you to be a sissy, nor a leach on society? How did you let Preteris/SAD 70-ism/Catholicism, turn you into such a frickin', obsessed loser, cult member?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
admitted anti-Semitic.

Let's look at what Jesus said to the Jews:

(John 8:44-47) You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.

Is the above anti-Semitic?

john w

Hall of Fame
Address the very words found in this passage instead of running from them:

Let us look at this passage which speaks of the New Covenant for the house of Israel and the house of Judah:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more" (Jer.31:31-34).​

In the future those of the house of Israel and of the house of Judah will be given a New Covenant. And the "fathers" of those people will be the physical descendants of Israel, those who broke the LORD's covenant. That means that all those of both houses will also be the physical descendants of Israel as well.

And every single one of those physical descendants of Israel, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, will know the LORD have have their sins forgiven and be saved.

Anyone in his right mind knows that prophecy has not yet been fulfilled. And you know it has not yet been fulfilled and that is why you continue to run and hide from the actual words!

Jerry-you do realize that this devil boy, Craigie no Test is an admitted anti-Semite, hating Jews? Ask him.

john w

Hall of Fame
Let's look at what Jesus said to the Jews:

(John 8:44-47) You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.

Is the above anti-Semitic?

Is this, you demonic, "post one verse in isolationist:?"
Romans 9 KJV

1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Romans 11:1 KJV

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

You vile, wicked pawn of the devil, fulfilling your daddy devil's ultimate goal-eliminate the seed, eliminate Israel....

And yet, the LORD God will send you packing, to hell, you demonic moron, when he shoves this, in your face, right before he slaps that smug, demonic, sissy face of yours, and boots you on a one way trip to hell..................................

Isaiah 46:13 KJV

I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Keepin' flippin' the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, you wicked, on record, anti-Semite, Jew hater.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In the future those of the house of Israel and of the house of Judah will be given a New Covenant.

Wrong Jerry.

(Matt 26:28) This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

No blood, no covenant Jerry.

Who's blood is going to be shed in order to implement your future covenant?

Read Hebrews, no blood, no covenant.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You vile, wicked pawn of the devil, fulfilling your daddy devil's ultimate goal-eliminate the seed, eliminate Israel....

Wrong.

(Gal 3:29) If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Unbelieving Jews are NOT Abraham's seed.

Paul makes it clear that only those who belong to Christ Jesus are Abraham's seed.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jerry-you do realize that this devil boy, Craigie no Test is an admitted anti-Semite, hating Jews? Ask him.

I don't hate Jews.

I'm just not a Zionist like you Darby Followers are.

People who call themselves Jews today, reject Christ Jesus, and therefore, are no different than a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, atheist, etc. These Christ rejecting Jews are NOT the seed of Abraham.

Yet, you Darby Followers tell these Christ rejecting Jews that they are special, and that God has a future plan for them.

As I once said: "Dispensationlaism sends Jews to hell"

God's Truth

I don't hate Jews.

I'm just not a Zionist like you Darby Followers are.

People who call themselves Jews today, reject Christ Jesus, and therefore, are no different than a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, atheist, etc. These Christ rejecting Jews are NOT the seed of Abraham.

Yet, you Darby Followers tell these Christ rejecting Jews that they are special, and that God has a future plan for them.

As I once said: "Dispensationlaism sends Jews to hell"

It is horrific what the Jews who reject Jesus think of him.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did our admitted gay boy address his own argument, above? Nope.Just more "Darby," from the loser.

No, you stupid little armed weasel, post one verse in isolation....Yes, you moron, the LORD God's pattern in the book, was/is, ratified/established,then enacted inaugurated, often years later.

You want examples, you stupid moron?

When was the "Abrahamic Covenant" ratified/established? When was it/will it be enacted inaugurated?When was David, the "Davidic Covenant," ratified/established as king, and when was he inaugurated, his kingship enacted?

How did you get so stupid, little arms Craigie?

Abraham was promised land-how long did it take, before that provision of the OC was enacted, inaugurated, you sickly looking, demonic weasel?

In the Abrahamic covenant, God unconditionally promised a seed(son) to Abraham and Sarah; when was that provision of the covenant fulfilled/enacted/inaugurated, gay little arms boy?

In the Davidic covenant, one of the terms of this unconditional covenant was that from David's seed, one would come who would "build an house for my name"(2 Samuel 7:13 KJV). That did not occur for how many years, sissy Craigie?

Vs.

Genesis 3:15 KJV

And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”

How long, you demonic idiot, was it from the promise, in Genesis 3 KJV, and the fulfillment/enactment, sweetie pie?
Craigie: The LORD God did not kick Adam and Eve out of Eden, promise a redeemer, to kick your father, the serpent's but, Oh Wait, this but kicking won't happen for at thousands of years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craigie:2 Peter 3:4

And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Slower, you stupid moron...

Granted- The one sacrifice of the Lord Christ is the basis of every provision.

Hebrews 7:22 KJV

22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

=the Lord Jesus Christ is now the guarrantee of a better covenant/testament

Why is the Saviour, during this age, the guarantee of a better covenant? He guarantees it, only because the Lord Jesus Christ has not yet enacted/inaugurated the better covenant. If the Saviour had already enacted it, no need for the guarantee would exist. Get it?

Hebrews 8 KJV
6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

This contrasts the OC given "through" Moses, a prophet,His servant, with the NC, coming through the Lord Jesus Christ, "the prophet." The better covenant stands upon better promises Yet the Jesus Christ still mediates the better covenant in the third heaven.

Just as the enactment of the "Mosaic Covenant" with national Israel did not occur until Moses came down from the mountain, as STP has often pointed out, the enactment of the NC with national Israel awaits the Lord Christ’s return apart from sin, for salvation, per Hebrews 8:8–13 KJV, Hebrews 9:28 KJV, Romans 11:26–32 KJV. While servant/prophet/mdeiator Moses was on the mount,mediating the covenant, the childfren of Israel were in unbelief. The LORD God wanted them to "get lost"-out of His presence. However, Moses, the mediator,interceded for them and established the OCt with the nation of Israel after a second attempt. Covenant ratification occurred while Moses was on the mountain (Exodus 19:3—24:3 KJV, but enactment did not happen until Moses descended from that mountain, and the people agreed to the terms of the OC-Exodus 24:3-7 KJV

Give up your Russel-ite/Josesphus-ite/Hannegraaf-ite following, sweetie, and your Preterist/AD 70-ism cult.

And give up giving your "domestic partner," who I hear is 5'3," "hammer time."

And give up that "Er no," cute little saying. You sound even more gay than you are.
Woohoo!
That's telling 'em, John W.

(((John W. walks the walls for the little ones.)))
He won't them wolves get a foothold.

God's Truth

Paul is speaking to the Corinthian Gentiles. Paul says he is a minister of a NEW COVENANT.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

The Greater Glory of the New Covenant

7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9 If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness!

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT. That is the same New Covenant that Jesus preached. Jesus promised the Holy Spirit to those in the New Covenant.

Paul even quotes Jesus speaking about the New Covenant:

Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

1 Corinthians 11:25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Galatians 4:24 These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar.

Danoh

From Merriam-Webster:

Definition of establish
transitive verb
: to institute (something, such as a law) permanently by enactment or agreement

However, heir, STP, and all the other MADists claim the New Covenant is not in place, despite the fact that Heb 8:6 KJV says the New Covenant was "established".

I guess "established" in the King James doesn't really mean "established" when you have to desperately defend the false teachings of MAD (even when your a King James Onlyist)

IOW, MAD trumps KJVO

:chuckle:

Tel, you have just made their very argument for their error as to the supposed intended meaning of the word "establish" in the following:

Romans 1:11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established; 1:12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

They assert that by the word "establish" there, Paul is referring to getting them into the Body.

Danoh

When something is established has nothing to do with when it is to be carried out. The law was enacted...then will be put into effect at a future date.

Heb. 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:​

Yep :thumb:

Danoh

Hey Little Johnny W....I'm refuting you by using only the King James.

I'm playing your game.

Tell us what "was established" means in Heb 8:6 KJV?

There is A Fundamental Principle too often lacking in the study approach results of the Ac9/28 Hybrids on here - the thorough studying out of what any word and or phrase "means in" one passage, in contrast to what any word and or phrase might mean in another.

Interesting trick, there, Tel, you pulled off being both right and wrong, at the same time :chuckle:

Danoh

I'm trying not to laugh.

Maybe you should get a dictionary and look up the word "established".

As unreliable as relying on a dictionary ALONE has continued to prove to be in determining, say, the intended sense of the word "repent."

Yeah, okay, Tel; if you say so.

Danoh

It's Hammer Time..... Little Johnny W.

Tell us what "Was Established" means in the King James?

Depends on where it is found being used, and in light, not only of what is actually being talked about, but what - what is actually being talked about itself is based on.

One can't go just by simply popping open a dictionary and or doing so and picking which ever definition appears to fit.

Danoh

He likes to pee on folks and then try to convince them it's rain.

Never mind you and your pals are ever doing (what you in your hypocrisy assert I am doing) and high-fiving one another in, to anyone who disagrees with your views.

Bring them if you feel you need to remain stuck in the opposite of Rom. 12:1-2; but you are merely being foolish, Tam, if you think your come backs glorying in more of your same, are not impacting your eternal standing.

You are foolishly winning the wrong popularity contest.

Hopefully, you'll study that out.

Eph. 4:16.