ECT "Things that are different" included Gentiles

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The "two covenants" referred to there are NOT the old covenant of the law and the new covenant of the law. You are so dumb.

The two covenants are the Old Covenant and the New Covenant.

The OC was Hagar, born from the slave woman.

The NC was Sarah, born from the free woman.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
EVEN if it was,

It was.
YOU are not the house of Israel.

God divorced the House of Israel, scattered them amongst the Gentiles, told them they were not a people, and had no mercy on them. But, God said one day He would return to them.

For over 700 years, these millions and millions of Israelites from the 10 lost tribes had been living amongst the pagan Gentiles, and had intermingled with the pagan Gentiles.

By the time the first century came (over 700 years later), it was impossible to tell know who these descendants were. Most of them could not be distinguished from a Gentile.

Making the NC with both Jews and Gentiles is how God kept His promise to the House of Israel.

Interplanner

Since YOU cannot understand even the FIRST mention of the new covenant, there is NO sense in going any further. Until YOU can understand Jeremiah.... there is nothing to discuss.

That's not how it is done. Sorry you have to give your private recipe! You have to take all of them together and all the contexts of each together.

I doubt if you can explain yours anyway.

The faith was once for all delivered to the saints. it is not a private party like you want it to be.

Interplanner

2Cor 3:6 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:6) Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

The "two covenants" referred to there are NOT the old covenant of the law and the new covenant of the law. You are so dumb.

Your first entry here validates what I'm saying in other posts, and your 2nd one has no proof other than the mighty Mind of RD. How do you know? Please work in the realm of reasons, not the realm of the mighty domain of the Mind of RD.

Right Divider

Body part
That's not how it is done. Sorry you have to give your private recipe! You have to take all of them together and all the contexts of each together.

I doubt if you can explain yours anyway.

The faith was once for all delivered to the saints. it is not a private party like you want it to be.
God's revelation to mankind is PROGRESSIVE. That's because He did NOT reveal ALL of His plans at once.

Since you CANNOT understand His FIRST MENTION of a thing, you are hopeless.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So all men have had their sins forgiven even though not all men believe?

Christ Jesus made the one time sacrifice for ALL sins.

Having our sins paid for was part of the New Covenant.

(Heb 9:15) For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.

As we see above, sins committed under the OC were paid for at the cross, because the New Covenant was made.

Right Divider

Body part
It was.

God divorced the House of Israel, scattered them amongst the Gentiles, told them they were not a people, and had no mercy on them. But, God said one day He would return to them.

For over 700 years, these millions and millions of Israelites from the 10 lost tribes had been living amongst the pagan Gentiles, and had intermingled with the pagan Gentiles.

By the time the first century came (over 700 years later), it was impossible to tell know who these descendants were. Most of them could not be distinguished from a Gentile.
Your "god" is weak and unknowing.

Making the NC with both Jews and Gentiles is how God kept His promise to the House of Israel.
:rotfl:

Danoh

One would think that of all people: one who holds to the Mid-Acts Dispensational Viewpoint that in a way, Acts 17:11-12 is the basis of - one would think such an individual would find it refreshing that a valid point is allowed no matter who or what side makes it.

Titus 1:12-13
Proverbs 27:17.
Eph. 4:16

Interplanner

Your "god" is weak and unknowing.

:rotfl:

Actually RD, the genetic situation of the time matches the miserable geo-political situation I outlined in the essay on the 2 circumstances of 1st century Judea. The genetic would be a 3rd.

You don't know the power of God, then. He can create an 'ethne' out of rocks. But he did create one out of the disaster that Israel was in the 1st century.

heir

TOL Subscriber
(Eph 3:6) This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

It's really that simple....unless of course you are trying to defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby and E.W. Bullinger.
These Gentiles (which include us) are fellowheirs and of the same body (beginning with Paul 1 Timothy 1:16 KJV) with the Jews and Greeks (Romans 1:16 KJV) to whom Paul was first sent (heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29 KJV) and partakers of Christ by the gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

As to your satanic perversion of the above passage, we are not fellowheirs with Israel as God is not finished with Israel/they have a future (the one you are trying to steal for yourself (Matthew 19:28 KJV, Hebrews 8:8 KJV and so on).

Danoh

Here is your chance to say a peep!

What's own your mind?

To quote RD's words to Tel's practice of same "I love how you flutter like a butterfly from "translation" to "translation" until you get the one that suits your "needs".

Well, that and your various commentaries and dictionaries used by you in that same way.

Lol - your old school ways are even older than mine.

Mine agreeing more with the study practices of a now also old school that arose after yours.

At least, from what I have noticed in the resulting conclusions of one school or another and the study methods and practices said results cannot but always point back to.

Personally, I continue to find all fascinating.