ECT "Things that are different" included Gentiles

john w

Hall of Fame
(Heb 8:6 KJV) 6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Well....looks like I struck a nerve with the MAD/KJVO's.

They don't know what to do.

Should they defend their KJVO, and admit that the New Covenant was established, or do they defend their MAD and deny the New Covenant was established.

Quite the paradox when one choses to be a MAD/KJVO.

That's your MO, weasel boy, i.e., since you're such a wimp, loser, unemployed, having no life, so much time on your hands, you, in your little dungeon at home, post when most others are gone, acting like a real bravodo, tough guy.

Quite impressive, gay boy. Weighty.

john w

Hall of Fame
(Heb 8:6 KJV) 6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Well....looks like I struck a nerve with the MAD/KJVO's.

They don't know what to do.

Should they defend their KJVO, and admit that the New Covenant was established, or do they defend their MAD and deny the New Covenant was established.

Quite the paradox when one choses to be a MAD/KJVO.

Prove your "Originals Only-ism," "Errors Only-ism, " from the book, sweetie. Chapter, verse.

The weasel won't touch that.

You embarrassing loser.

glorydaz

(Heb 8:6 KJV) But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

As we see above, the New Covenant WAS ESTABLISHED.

Funny how heir and STP are King James Onlyists, but deny that the New Covenant WAS ESTABLISHED.

When something is established has nothing to do with when it is to be carried out. The law was enacted...then will be put into effect at a future date.

Heb. 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:​

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Prove your "Originals Only-ism," "Errors Only-ism, " from the book, sweetie. Chapter, verse.

The weasel won't touch that.

You embarrassing loser.

Hey Little Johnny W....I'm refuting you by using only the King James.

I'm playing your game.

Tell us what "was established" means in Heb 8:6 KJV?

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, I know.

You don't know whether to laugh or wind your watch.

To be fair...I'll give you some time. Do some research, and then get back to us on what "Was Established" means in Heb 8:6KJV?

James 4:5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

Show us, in "the Greek," where scripture says "The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?"

Come on, sweetie-show us what you have.

He won't touch this. He can't touch me on this issue. He is way in over his little, sissy looking head.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, I know.

You don't know whether to laugh or wind your watch.

To be fair...I'll give you some time. Do some research, and then get back to us on what "Was Established" means in Heb 8:6KJV?

Ephesians 3:6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

As I've asked you for years, gay boy-show us any "the Greek" that has "with Israel" in it.

What's the problem, you sorry excuse for a "man?" Well, wimpy?

Still waiting, weakling Craigie.etie

john w

Hall of Fame

I'm playing your game.

Tell us what "gay" means in the James passage. Nevermind.....you know what it means, as does your "domestic partner"("The Modern English").

john w

Hall of Fame
It's Hammer Time..... Little Johnny W.

Tell us what "Was Established" means in the King James?
Ephesians 3:6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

As I've asked you for years, gay boy-show us any "the Greek" that has "with Israel" in it.

What's the problem, you sorry excuse for a "man?" Well, wimpy?

Still waiting, weakling Craigie.

Lifting any weights, little arms weasel?

It's Hammer Time..... .

You tell that to your domestic partner at night, do you,, Craigie?

john w

Hall of Fame
It's Hammer Time..... Little Johnny W.

Tell us what "Was Established" means in the King James?

From Strongs:

Word: Israhl

Pronounce: is-rah-ale'

Strongs Number: G2474

Orig: of Hebrew origin H3478 ; Israel (i.e. Jisrael), the adopted name of Jacob, including his descendants (literally or figuratively):--Israel. H3478

Use: TDNT-3:356,372 Adjective

Heb Strong: H3478

John 3 KJV
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:3 KJV....Strong's numbers indicating the Greek words:

Jesus <2424> answered <611> (5662) and <2532> said <2036> (5627) unto him <846>, Verily <281>, verily <281>, I say <3004> (5719) unto thee <4671>, Except <3362> a man <5100> be born <1080> (5686) again <509>, he cannot <1410> (5736) <3756> see <1492> (5629) the kingdom <932> of God <2316>.

I translate it as follows, employing Strong's::

Jesus answered and bid them Amen, Amen, I tell thee, If not anything bringforth from the first he cannot perceive the kingdom of the godly.

Nuttin' to this Strong's/"The Greek" game, Craigie.

Still waiting, fraud, for a response.

Craigie the little arms weasel:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So far....glorydazedandconfused is the only one who attempted to answer the question.

Again...what does "was established" mean in Heb 8:6 KJV?

C'mon all you KJVO's, where's your answer?

john w

Hall of Fame

I'm playing your game.

Prove your "Originals Only-ism...Errors Only-ism" game, bible corrector, from scripture, sweetie, as you have been asked for years, scammer.

Craigie: Silencio

john w

Hall of Fame
So far....glory-dazed-and-confused is the only one who attempted to answer the question.

Again...what does "was established" mean in Heb 8:6 KJV?

C'mon all you KJVO's, where's your answer?

Come on, all you muttering bible correctors, "the Greek" frauds, "Errors Only-ist/Original Only-ists"- as I've asked you for years, gay boy-show us any "the Greek" that has "with Israel" in it, in the cited Ephesians passage.

Come on, James 2:3 KJV Craigie boy....

James 4:5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

Show us, in "the Greek," where scripture says "The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?"

Come on, sweetie-show us what you have.

He won't touch this. He can't touch me on this issue. He is way in over his little, sissy looking head.

DAN P

From Merriam-Webster:

Definition of establish
transitive verb
: to institute (something, such as a law) permanently by enactment or agreement

However, heir, STP, and all the other MADists claim the New Covenant is not in place, despite the fact that Heb 8:6 KJV says the New Covenant was "established".

I guess "established" in the King James doesn't really mean "established" when you have to desperately defend the false teachings of MAD (even when your a King James Onlyist)

IOW, MAD trumps KJVO

Hi and I do believe that the NEW COVENANT replaced the Old Covenant !!

Will you list the Terms of the NEW COVENANT ?

Or can you point to a verse , where the Old Covenant was terminated ??

Or are you going to DANCE ??

Or what were the better PROMISES ??

dan p

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
C'mon....surely someone other than glorydazedandconfused can explain to us what "was established" means in the KJV?