ECT "Things that are different" included Gentiles

john w

Hall of Fame
So far....glorydazedandconfused is the only one who attempted to answer the question.

Again...what does "was established" mean in Heb 8:6 KJV?

C'mon all you KJVO's, where's your answer?

Ephesians 3:6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

As I've asked you for years, gay boy-show us any "the Greek" that has "with Israel" in it.

What's the problem, you sorry excuse for a "man?" Well, wimpy?

Still waiting, weakling Craigie.

Lifting any weights, little arms weasel?

john w

Hall of Fame
So far....glorydazedandconfused is the only one who attempted to answer the question.

Come on, Errors Only-ist/Originals Only-ist bible corrector-where is your answer? 5 years, and not a peep.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and I do believe that the NEW COVENANT replaced the Old Covenant !!

That's correct.

Will you list the Terms of the NEW COVENANT ?

There are no "terms". Under the NC we can receive salvation as a free gift (Eph 2:8 KJV)

Or can you point to a verse , where the Old Covenant was terminated ??

When Hebrews was written, the OC was obsolete, and would soon disappear:

(Heb 8:13) By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Or are you going to DANCE ??

What music does the Holy Ghost like to dance to?
Answer: Soul Music

john w

Hall of Fame
When something is established has nothing to do with when it is to be carried out. The law was enacted...then will be put into effect at a future date.

Heb. 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:​
The devil boy has been shown that for years, i.e., ratified/established, is not equivalent to inaugurated/enacted. But his daddy the devil, to prop up his "invented" Preterism, just keeps telling him to spam/deny.

Granted- The one sacrifice of the Lord Christ is the basis of every provision.

Hebrews 7:22 KJV

22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

=the Lord Jesus Christ is now the guarrantee of a better covenant/testament

Why is the Saviour, during this age, the guarantee of a better covenant? He guarantees it, only because the Lord Jesus Christ has not yet enacted/inaugurated the better covenant. If the Saviour had already enacted it, no need for the guarantee would exist. Get it?

Hebrews 8 KJV
6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

This contrasts the OC given "through" Moses, a prophet,His servant, with the NC, coming through the Lord Jesus Christ, "the prophet." The better covenant stands upon better promises Yet the Jesus Christ still mediates the better covenant in the third heaven.

Just as the enactment of the "Mosaic Covenant" with national Israel did not occur until Moses came down from the mountain, as STP has often pointed out, the enactment of the NC with national Israel awaits the Lord Christ’s return apart from sin, for salvation, per Hebrews 8:8–13 KJV, Hebrews 9:28 KJV, Romans 11:26–32 KJV. While servant/prophet/mdeiator Moses was on the mount,mediating the covenant, the childfren of Israel were in unbelief. The LORD God wanted them to "get lost"-out of His presence. However, Moses, the mediator,interceded for them and established the OCt with the nation of Israel after a second attempt. Covenant ratification occurred while Moses was on the mountain (Exodus 19:3—24:3 KJV, but enactment did not happen until Moses descended from that mountain, and the people agreed to the terms of the OC-Exodus 24:3-7 KJV

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You look at the dictionary. I'll look at the verse...and the surrounding verses. That tells you all you need to know.

You're confusing the word establish with the word enact. We are talking "law" here, you know.

Wrong again glorydazedandconfused.

The New Covenant was established with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.

Christ Jesus didn't shed His blood, and then say, "Oh Wait", the covenant that I just shed my blood for won't happen for at least 2,000 years.

(Luke 22:20) In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Unless you're Bill Clinton, the word "is" means what it says in the verse.

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
To: glorydazedandconfused and Little Johnny W:

(Heb 7:22) Because of this oath, Jesus has become the guarantor of a better covenant.

Notice the verse doesn't say "will become in 2,000 years". It says "has become".

No matter how hard you Darby Followers try, your denial of the New Covenant cannot stand the test of scripture.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
covenant/testament

Ha...LOL

Finally, one of you Darby Followers has admitted that "covenant" and "testament" are the same thing.

Here you go Little Johnny W:

(2 Cor 3:6 KJV) Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

As we see above, the Apostle Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

Yet, Darby Followers deny the New Covenant, cause Dispensationalism falls apart like a house of cards when it is shown that the New Covenant was implemented, and in place now.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wrong again glorydazedandconfused.

The New Covenant was established with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.

Christ Jesus didn't shed His blood, and then say, "Oh Wait", the covenant that I just shed my blood for won't happen for at least 2,000 years.

(Luke 22:20) In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Unless you're Bill Clinton, the word "is" means what it says in the verse.

Yes, you moron, the LORD God's pattern in the book, was/is, ratified/established,then enacted inaugurated, often years later.

You want examples, you stupid moron?

When was the "Abrahamic Covenant" ratified/established? When was it/will it be enacted inaugurated?When was David, the "Davidic Covenant," ratified/established as king, and when was he inaugurated, his kingship enacted?

How did you get so stupid, little arms Craigie?

john w

Hall of Fame
Ha...LOL

Finally, one of you Darby Followers has admitted that "covenant" and "testament" are the same thing.

Here you go Little Johnny W:

(2 Cor 3:6 KJV) Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

As we see above, the Apostle Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

Yet, Darby Followers deny the New Covenant, cause Dispensationalism falls apart like a house of cards when it is shown that the New Covenant was implemented, and in place now.
Nice change the subject, you slithering weasel, Russell/Josephus groupie.

Now, answer all of my questions.

Gay boys like you, respond to authority.

Right, sweetie? Right.

Answer my posts, loser.

DAN P

That's correct.

There are no "terms". Under the NC we can receive salvation as a free gift (Eph 2:8 KJV)

When Hebrews was written, the OC was obsolete, and would soon disappear:

(Heb 8:13) By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

What music does the Holy Ghost like to dance to?
Answer: Soul Music

Hi and Eph 2:8 is NOT the New Covenant !!

Where is that verse where the OLD COVENANT set aside ??

When the Old Covenant was set aside , WHERE YOU DO NOT HAVE A VERSE !!

What is LEFT , DISPENSATIONALISM !!

I have notice that you anti-Paul TYPES always use Paul when it is CONVENIENT and then try to HID your In-experience !!

This is what you will and CAN explain How you were saved as Paul was the PATTERN of salvation as written in 1 Tim 1:16 NOR can not explain HOW YOU WERE SAVED WITH VERSES OF PROOF , you do not KNOW !!

The OC was set aside when Paul wrote about it in 2 Cor 3:14-17 !! and you all that are ANTI-Paul have no CLUE !!

Judgment was pronounced of Israel in Acts 13:46 in 18:6 and in 28:28 when the VAIL of 2 Cor 3:14-17 completely closed there EYES , just like yours !!

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
Little arms, sissy Craigie, gives us his cute ""LOL," once more....And the weakling, sissy is going to school us in "The Greek," show us how to employ "Strong's," and teach us some "grammer?" Please teach us, Craigie....Puh-wease? ROFLOL!!!

What a loser this sissy is.

musterion

rainonme.gif

glorydaz

Who was the Covenant with? And when was it to be put into effect (enacted). A law must be enacted...regardless of when it was established.

Heb. 8:8-10
For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:​

As I understand it....dazed and confused as I may be, the covenant of those better promises was established long ago....it will be enacted when the Lord Jesus Christ sits on David's Throne.

Psalm 132:11-14 The Lord hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne. If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore. For the Lord hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation. This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.​