ECT "Things that are different" included Gentiles

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Watching Darby Followers argue with each other is very amusing.

Ephesians and Romans both make any type of Dispensationalism non-defendable.

Darby Followers cannot defend Dispensationalism when asked to explain how the Romans were saved before Paul, and they cannot defend Dispensationalism when asked to explain Ephesians.

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Matt 27:11 (KJV)
(27:11) And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.

Are you sure you really want to go there Wrong Divider?

Read Ezekiel 37 about the one king over both houses, then get back to me.

SaulToPaul 2

If only you would allow yourself to see that you were hopeless, you would know exactly where you fit in to God's mystery plan because you weren't a Gentile according to the promise as the Galatians (Galatians 3:29 KJV). You were one of these double dogs (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV)! Praise God that He had a mystery concerning you (Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV) or you wouldn't even be here!

yes, the mystery of the gospel remains a mystery to many of those who claim the mysteries.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
All I know is that he was a minister of the spirit of the new testament,

Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

(Ezk 36:26) I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

Everything Moses, Jeremiah, and Ezekiel prophesied about the New Covenant is what Paul preached.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Heb 8:6 KJV) But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

As we see above, the New Covenant WAS ESTABLISHED.

Funny how heir and STP are King James Onlyists, but deny that the New Covenant WAS ESTABLISHED.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
From Merriam-Webster:

Definition of establish
transitive verb
: to institute (something, such as a law) permanently by enactment or agreement

However, heir, STP, and all the other MADists claim the New Covenant is not in place, despite the fact that Heb 8:6 KJV says the New Covenant was "established".

I guess "established" in the King James doesn't really mean "established" when you have to desperately defend the false teachings of MAD (even when your a King James Onlyist)

IOW, MAD trumps KJVO

john w

Hall of Fame
One of the reasons why you and heir are more confused than a chameleon in a bowl of Skittles, is because you both deny that the New Covenant was established (Heb 8:6 KJV), and in place right now.

Wow! Craigie uses his what he thinks is so cute, his cute little "more confused than a chameleon in a bowl of Skittles"!!!!!

You do realize, that most of TOL laughs at you, do you not, you unemployed loser, one verse in isolation spam artist?

john w

Hall of Fame
Since you King James Onlyists claim to be experts in Early Modern English from the early 17th Century....please tell us what "Was Established" means?

Lol...grammer...The Greek...

Please teach us, "Originals only-ist," "Errors-Only-ist?" Please?Teach us "The Moderm 'the' English," would you sweet boy? Pwetty please? ROFLOL!!!!!! You taught us that, Craigie.

Get a job, leach.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow! Craigie uses his what he thinks is so cute, his cute little "more confused than a chameleon in a bowl of Skittles"!!!!!

You do realize, that most of TOL laughs at you, do you not, you unemployed loser, one verse in isolation spam artist?

Hey Little Johnny W.....since you also are a King James Onlyist...please tell us what "Was Established" means?

(Heb 8:6 KJV) 6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey Little Johnny W.....since you also are a King James Onlyist...please tell us what "Was Established" means?

(Heb 8:6 KJV) 6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Hey, gay boy Craigie, "Errors only-ist!"

Tell us what you and your domestic partner think of this:?

James 2:3 And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Well....looks like I struck a nerve with the MAD/KJVO's.

They don't know what to do.

Should they defend their KJVO, and admit that the New Covenant was established, or do they defend their MAD and deny the New Covenant was established.

Quite the paradox when one choses to be a MAD/KJVO.

john w

Hall of Fame

Hey, little armed, sissy looking Craigie!!!
Ephesians 3:6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

As I've asked you for years, gay boy-show us any "the Greek" that has "with Israel" in it.

What's the problem, you sorry excuse for a "man?" Well, wimpy?