THERE IS AN ADVANTAGE TO NOT TRUST IN OSAS.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why would anyone pray for that which we already have Colossians 2:13 KJV?

So in other words: If you commit an act that others would deem as sinful, you just shrug it off? (After all, Jesus did die a horrific death on the cross so that people like heir can just shrug off her sinful behaviors).

heir

TOL Subscriber
So in other words: If you commit an act that others would deem as sinful, you just shrug it off? (After all, Jesus did die a horrific death on the cross so that people like heir can just shrug off her sinful behaviors).
I'm forgiven all trespasses, period. Sin/sins is not an issue! They were judged 2000 years ago! What I have done in Christ's Body is for God to judge at the judgment seat of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:10 KJV) and that based upon how I built on a wise master Paul's foundation. It is a judgment for reward or to suffer loss of reward and is for the saved (1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV). Are you saved?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

No dummy, once you hear, believe and trust in Christ, you don't go out murdering, lying, stealing, fornicating, bearing false witness, creating idols, adulterating, and you love God with all your heart and love your democratic neighbors -

heir

TOL Subscriber
No dummy, once you hear, believe and trust in Christ, you don't go out lying, stealing, fornicating, bearing false witness, creating idols, adulterating, and you love God with all your heart.
He's a self appointed fruit inspector with no good news just like the rest of the religious, but lost. And you'll notice a pattern with them. They never testify the gospel of the grace of God. They are too busy frustrating the grace of God.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm forgiven all trespasses, period. Sin/sins is not an issue! They were judged 2000 years ago! What I have done in Christ's Body is for God to judge at the judgment seat of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:10 KJV) and that based upon how I built on a wise master Paul's foundation. It is a judgment for reward or to suffer loss of reward and is for the saved (1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV). Are you saved?

So a "saved" person can mock God and He'll turn the other cheek and allow eternal salvation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick jane
P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well. Meshak is right -
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4404135&postcount=12

BTW: Is it true that she that memorizes the most verses in Scripture sits nearest to God?

drbrumley

So a "saved" person can mock God and He'll turn the other cheek and allow eternal salvation?

Quote:
P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well. Meshak is right -

BTW: Is it true that she that memorizes the most verses in Scripture sits nearest to God?

So how does a christian mock God?

heir

TOL Subscriber
What part of sealed with that holy Spirit of promise ,which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV) do you have trouble understanding? It's really not that you don't understand it, you don't BELIEVE IT! We could get to the point where we believe not and guess what?

2 Timothy 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Now answer the questions you never do:

Is there a gospel by which you are saved or are you still working for yours?

Are you saved?

drbrumley

What part of sealed with that holy Spirit of promise ,which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV) do you have trouble understanding? It's really not that you don't understand it, you don't BELIEVE IT! We could get to the point where we believe not and guess what?

2 Timothy 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Are you saved?

BINGO!!!!

drbrumley

Are you saved?

"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God: that ye may know that ye have eternal life and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God." (1 John 5:13).

I guess he doesn't believe that part.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God: that ye may know that ye have eternal life and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God." (1 John 5:13).

I guess he doesn't believe that part.

Or Colossians 1:20 KJV - and Ephesians 1:7 KJV -

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Quote:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...5&postcount=12

I've always thought when you have a serious relationship with someone, you treat that person with the utmost respect.

While Jesus Christ isn't just "someone", mocking His Word doesn't show any kind of "respect" or "obedience".

Are you saved?

Thank God not in the way you are.

On that note: Before you, patrick jane, musterion or any of your fellow "grace alone" Christians start pushing the "ban him!" button (because banning people is what grace is all about isn't it heir?) I'll call it a night.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Quote:

I stand behind everything I say AC dub, thanks for the free advertising, you can only make me look better !!