The White House's Problem Is Dishonesty, Not Chaos

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You degrade and demean all day long, practically 24/7 365, 366 in leap year and I heard you're on several forums.

Sounds like I'm on your mind a lot. If it's any comfort to you, a number of projects have led to me making jokes about the moron in the WH only on this particular board.

You have been posting with reckless abandon

You have no sense of irony, do you, patrick?

You have a syndrome.

Just one? How parsimonious. Most people have several. You know what they say about trying to mentally diagnose other people on message boards.

It's a mental disorder

Yep. Focus on the argument and try to make a cogent one. Blathering about the Evil Barbarian will only make more people laugh at you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Sounds like I'm on your mind a lot. If it's any comfort to you, a number of projects have led to me making jokes about the moron in the WH only on this particular board.

You have no sense of irony, do you, patrick?

Just one? How parsimonious. Most people have several. You know what they say about trying to mentally diagnose other people on message boards.

Yep. Focus on the argument and try to make a cogent one. Blathering about the Evil Barbarian will only make more people laugh at you.
As if . . :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
But Trump is perfect. He doesn't believe he needs forgiveness. I don't want him to be a pastor either - God Help Us - but a moral individual - Definitely. A civil servant should be just that not a vile narcissist.

You do like to deflect. Hillary is not president. It is now 2018. Please let it go. I certainly did. Trump is my president period. He dishonors us though.

We must do better and until TRUTH is honored in this country and condemning the other side is no more, we will become a third rate country controlled by oligarchs. In the future these generations will be lumped into "the worst generation" dishonoring the "greatest generation".

There's one thing I notice about you, you lack "Discernment." Is that why you're no longer a Minister? Inquiring minds want to KNOW.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
OK. You are dyed in the wool Trump supporter. You would defend him if he walked down 5th Avenue and shot someone.

I respect those who do honor truth and would acknowledge he is a snake oil salesman and lies freely and daily. They could agree in spite of that they like what he is getting done. In America we are divided simply because of this. We cannot agree on a common truth. It will be our downfall for sure. Guess what? The pendulum will take a hard left in the coming years, which is just as insane as a hard right. A country divided cannot stand. We need to get back to learning how to compromise instead of being babies who insist on their way or the highway.

The Republicans have called this man a liar, but you cannot. Oh, well. Since you cannot agree to one thing above as a straight up lie than 1992 more won't convince you either.

Number 8, really? You are confident he really believed the tax reform was going to cost him a fortune and his rich peers were going to hate him for it? That's rich, literally and figuratively.

I see you like to dabble in EXAGGERATION and ABSURDITY, is that why you're no longer a Minister?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What I do is, listen to what 'far-left zealots' have to say and line up what they say, with a "reason and logic graph' and I've come to a most disturbing conclusion, there is absolutely NO alignment possible. That's very curious, don't you think?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
trump-quote-republicans-are-dumb.jpg

You degrade and demean all day long, practically 24/7 365, 366 in leap year and I heard you're on several forums. You have been posting with reckless abandon and starting new threads every time a funny phrase pops in your liberal head. You have a syndrome. It's a mental disorder but they make good medicine for people like that. I heard psychologists and psychiatrists can't keep up with all the Trump Derangement Syndrome Victims. Don't spend the next 7 years in mental anguish, it's not fair to the people in your life. 7 years is a long time, almost 15% of your life. :e4e:

"Patrick jane," "Hrosnick Marovbe,"Tanbora" and the rest of the "deporables" support a President who has described them as "the dumbest group of voters in the country!"

Conversely, Democrats/Trump critics, based on this President's way of thinking, constitute "the smartest group of voters in the country!"

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

What I do is, listen to what 'far-left zealots' have to say and line up what they say, with a "reason and logic graph' and I've come to a most disturbing conclusion, there is absolutely NO alignment possible. That's very curious, don't you think?

You think Trump was ever a conservative?

Oh dear, had you pegged before his scalp reduced...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
trump-quote-republicans-are-dumb.jpg

"Patrick jane," "Hrosnick Marovbe,"Tanbora" and the rest of the "deporables" support a President who has described them as "the dumbest group of voters in the country!"

Conversely, Democrats/Trump critics, based on this President's way of thinking, constitute "the smartest group of voters in the country!"

Have you ever considered yourself to be, other than what you are?

exminister

I see you like to dabble in EXAGGERATION and ABSURDITY, is that why you're no longer a Minister?

I see you only want to divert the topic to attacking me. The right wing’s avoidance of TRUTH using “but Obama, but Hillary, but you...”.

You have no interest in TRUTH and you protect a lying president. That is both sad and bad.
I am sure Jesus is proud of you.

exminister

There's one thing I notice about you, you lack "Discernment." Is that why you're no longer a Minister? Inquiring minds want to KNOW.

OK, Gros. You have demonstrated how to argue as a child avoiding the topic at hand. Let us know when you are ready to be a man. Oh wait, silly me, I have read your posts for years - a leopard cannot change his spots.
Ciao.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
OK, Gros. You have demonstrated how to argue as a child avoiding the topic at hand. Let us know when you are ready to be a man. Oh wait, silly me, I have read your posts for years - a leopard cannot change his spots.
Ciao.

Something tells me what you posted isn't what you truly believe? I believe your post comes from your emotional involvement and not from your intellectual stand. If you happen to disagree with my conclusion, then, most likely you're deceiving yourself.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I see you only want to divert the topic to attacking me. The right wing’s avoidance of TRUTH using “but Obama, but Hillary, but you...”.

You have no interest in TRUTH and you protect a lying president. That is both sad and bad.
I am sure Jesus is proud of you.

I really don't believe the 'far-left' has any interest in doing the Will of God. They are predominantly made up of people who mainly possess 'Carnal/fleshly interests.' Spiritual matters have no interest to them. That's why I can't imagine why a TRUE member of the "Body of Christ" would have any desire to align themselves with the far-left Democratic Party? Perhaps you need to re-think where you stand and why?