The White House's Problem Is Dishonesty, Not Chaos

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That is his biggest lie especially for TOL.

If any one of us stated this, everyone would pile on and call them a child of Satan, blind and going to hell. But for Trump he gets a pass.

I try to live a life where I don't have to ask God for forgiveness...
Why do I have to repent? Why do I have to ask for forgiveness if you're not making mistakes?
- Donald Trump, 07/22/2015

He doesn't feel any need to ask for forgiveness and he feels no need to bother God.
Norman Vincent Peale.
He is salvation by works. Why bother God with such triviality.

Were you really an "Ex-Minister" or is that just a facade?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Then you should have no problem seeing Trump as a liar.

I see Donald J. Trump as "God's chosen leader to be our President" at this time in history. Trump, like you and I, isn't a PERFECT sinless being. I didn't vote for Trump to be a Pastor of a Church, I voted for him to lead our Nation. I suppose you think "Hillary" was a better choice?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
First let's see if you can agree with some obvious ones so we don't waste each others time.

Do any are all of these count as lies to you?

1) He said Mexico will pay for the wall. Now he is asking the US taxpayers to spends billions on his wall.
2) He said he would cover EVERYONE's healthcare. Now he is doing the opposite.
3) He said he didn't know who David Duke was but he clearly knew him from prior interviews.
4) He was for a minimum wage increase and then he was against it
5) He said he as going to produce his tax returns and then never did
6) He said he had the largest inaugural attendance ever which was false
7) He said Michael Flynn didn't do anything wrong.
8) He said tax reform will cost him a fortune and many of his rich peers will hate him.

In my opinion, you're mistaking intent for out and out lies. We all have our own intentions, however, sometimes intentions do not/can not come to fruition because of unforeseen situations/circumstances that come our way. Would you happen to agree with that?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
FB-Trump-e1441052548856.jpg

I will only accept documented/authenticated materials

Either "Grosnick Marowbe" has a great sense of humor OR he gets my vote for the most "hypocritical" statement of the year!

Frankly, I couldn't care less what you believe about me or what I have to say. No offence intended, pal.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
1-14.jpg

As usual, the White House's timeline doesn't correspond with one FBI Director Wray gave to the Congressional Committee yesterday that they interviewed Porter's former wives more than a year ago and had provided the WH several reports since then!

The mere fact that more than a year had passed without the President's Staff Secretary being able to obtain his permanent security clearance should have been a "red flag" that something was wrong in "paradise!""!

When "The Donald's" own, handpicked, FBI Director publically contradicts the White House narrative, perhaps its either time to change Directors and/or wheel out yet another Nunes Memo!

In my opinion; The current Director of the FBI is NO "Wray of Hope."

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
CidBxfwXIAA3cDi.jpg

I see Donald J. Trump as "God's chosen leader to be our President" at this time in history. Trump, like you and I, isn't a PERFECT sinless being. I didn't vote for Trump to be a Pastor of a Church, I voted for him to lead our Nation. I suppose you think "Hillary" was a better choice?

There are 6 things that the Lord hates, and 7 that are detestable to Him:
- haughty eyes

- a lying tongue

= hands that shed innocent blood

- a heart that devises wicked schemes

- feet that are quick to rush into evil

- a false witness who pours out lies

- and a person who stirs up conflict in the community

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
CidBxfwXIAA3cDi.jpg

There are 6 things that the Lord hates, and 7 that are detestable to Him:
- haughty eyes

- a lying tongue

= hands that shed innocent blood

- a heart that devises wicked schemes

- feet that are quick to rush into evil

- a false witness who pours out lies

- and a person who stirs up conflict in the community

How many of those have you committed?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
J-garden, have you read the entire Bible? Are you a member of "The Body of Christ?" Are you going to be with the Lord as soon as you die? If you are, how and why should the Lord accept you into His Heavenly Kingdom?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
if-your-church-preaches-that-donald-trump-is-chosen-by-21565519.png

How many of those have you committed?

I'm not the President, and there is no one who has been more judgemental of others than Donald Trump!

J-garden, have you read the entire Bible? Are you a member of "The Body of Christ?" Are you going to be with the Lord as soon as you die? If you are, how and why should the Lord accept you into His Heavenly Kingdom?

Yes!

exminister

In my opinion, you're mistaking intent for out and out lies. We all have our own intentions, however, sometimes intentions do not/can not come to fruition because of unforeseen situations/circumstances that come our way. Would you happen to agree with that?
OK. You are dyed in the wool Trump supporter. You would defend him if he walked down 5th Avenue and shot someone.

I respect those who do honor truth and would acknowledge he is a snake oil salesman and lies freely and daily. They could agree in spite of that they like what he is getting done. In America we are divided simply because of this. We cannot agree on a common truth. It will be our downfall for sure. Guess what? The pendulum will take a hard left in the coming years, which is just as insane as a hard right. A country divided cannot stand. We need to get back to learning how to compromise instead of being babies who insist on their way or the highway.

The Republicans have called this man a liar, but you cannot. Oh, well. Since you cannot agree to one thing above as a straight up lie than 1992 more won't convince you either.

Number 8, really? You are confident he really believed the tax reform was going to cost him a fortune and his rich peers were going to hate him for it? That's rich, literally and figuratively.

exminister

But Trump is perfect. He doesn't believe he needs forgiveness. I don't want him to be a pastor either - God Help Us - but a moral individual - Definitely. A civil servant should be just that not a vile narcissist.

You do like to deflect. Hillary is not president. It is now 2018. Please let it go. I certainly did. Trump is my president period. He dishonors us though.

We must do better and until TRUTH is honored in this country and condemning the other side is no more, we will become a third rate country controlled by oligarchs. In the future these generations will be lumped into "the worst generation" dishonoring the "greatest generation".