The White House's Problem Is Dishonesty, Not Chaos

WizardofOz

Sick. The close relatives of those just gunned down, like SO MANY before them, and no doubt more to come - their lives will be RUINED. And you just crack jokes... geez.

Be resilient. Don't give into fear. Laugh and joke just like normal. Don't suppress happiness just because another maniac shot up a school.

Unfortunately, it won't be the last time

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Be resilient. Don't give into fear. Laugh and joke just like normal. Don't suppress happiness just because another maniac shot up a school.

Unfortunately, it won't be the last time

Thanks Dude

No way will I ever give into fear. Having lost a loved one, I know what it is like from first hand experience. Years down the line, though it is still so painful, it has resolved into the total opposite of fear.

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness,for they will be filled.

Blessed are the merciful, for they shall be shown mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God.

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

I am old school so I am entrenched in the belief that deterrents have to be effective. The UK is a great place for Ineffective deterrents. It is factually true that law courts are handing out car driving bans to 12 year olds. Do these kids care? nope, they have not got a licence and it is cheaper to not have one as the penalties are cheeper than the cost of getting one when they are of age.

OK, trivial, how about rape and murder? Not much deterrent there - usually a life sentence which means about 8 years, sometimes less.

As nutty as the UK is ( which is why the third world hangs around Calais to get in to collect free benefits, health and housing), the USA is insane regarding guns. Right to protect, OK, to a point, but due to corrupt payments by the NRA to GOP, way past the point of common sense. Hence the US is regarded as 'cowboys'.

Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

May I suggest that being meek does not mean turn a blind eye when something is so wrong.

Blessed are the merciful, for they shall be shown mercy.

Same again.

Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord

May I suggest that exercising justice is not vengeance, even if it involves the death penalty. ( What do you think ? Shoot me down (metaphorically) if you differ).

You say "Don't suppress happiness...". Absolutely right, though can be dead hard to do. I am not posting here cos I am a lefty, far from it. If a lefty president was fouling up as much as Trump, I would be posting against the left.

Anyway, thanks for your kind post.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You posted a picture you now admit that you knew was faked along with the claim that it was Obama just ten years ago.

Shame on you.
Did I make that claim? Maybe you missed the post with this "observation": Did I say it was real? Did I lie? Liberals conveniently "forget" what they do. Libs love to whine and then be the "victim" in this day and age. Not even true liberal thinkers, just a mob of brainwashed babies.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Did I make that claim? Maybe you missed the post with this "observation": Did I say it was real? Did I lie? Liberals conveniently "forget" what they do. Libs love to whine and then be the "victim" in this day and age. Not even true liberal thinkers, just a mob of brainwashed babies.

By inference, yes, you did. Stop lying about Liberals, or anything else, Christian.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
It’s such a joy to see Trump and his great family in the WH. What s wonderful time to be an American! MAGA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
But I admit missing watching uncle joe’s obsession with groping little girls right in front of their weak fathers.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You presented the picture and the claim. It's a little late to come clean after you were exposed.

(diversionary rant about liberals)

Shame on you. That was just despicable of you.

Intojoy has an excuse. He's just dumb. You now admit you knew it was dishonest, and did it anyway.
I have nothing to come clean about. Shame on you for being a despicable liberal in word and probably deed. Shame on me for thinking it's funny, that works. No different than you making false claims and accusations that can't be proven about the President. I feel even better now knowing it bothered you so much.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You presented the picture and the claim. It's a little late to come clean after you were exposed.

(diversionary rant about liberals)

Shame on you. That was just despicable of you.

Intojoy has an excuse. He's just dumb. You now admit you knew it was dishonest, and did it anyway.

You altered the photo comrade! Lies!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
malikobamabarackobama.jpg

Minister-1024x705.jpg