The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Apple7

John 3 15:18

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.*For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.*He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already , because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God

It says in those verses that whosever believes in Jesus should not perish, so how can you judge others as going to hell because they don't believe as you do? Yet they believe in Jesus and love him and God the father with their whole heart?

I do believe in the name of the only begotten son of God. I just don't believe in a triune God! Nothing there suggests that we must believe in a trinity or we go to hell! But that are to believe in Jesus Christ whom God has sent!

You completed ignored the portion in red.

Scripture is painfully clear - that if you do not believe in the Name of God, and, as already shown in the Greek, is Triune, then you will most certainly be judged...and, we all know what happens to those that are judged, they suffer the Second Death.

You say those verses mean that those who don't believe in a trinity are going to hell, yet Jesus says that it's those who don't believe in him who are condemned, and many who don't believe in a triune God love Jesus.

Scripture states this...not me.

marhig

I do believe it.

Now tell me, do you believe Jesus is love?

You say Jesus is not God. That is why I ask.

I believe that Jesus is full of love yes, I also believe that the angels and every spirit in heaven are full of love too, because there is no hate or wickedness in heaven. And if we belong to God, then the love of Christ will be in our hearts too helping us to overcome our flesh by the spirit and bring Gods love to all. It says in the Bible that Jesus was in the express image of God, and that he didn't live by his will but by the will of God. Every word he spoke was given to him from God, and he denied himself and the flesh and he poured out Gods love to all

Right in off to bed, I'll answer any more tomorrow :)

God's Truth

Scripture is painfully clear - that if you do not believe in the Name of God, and, as already shown in the Greek, is Triune, then you will most certainly be judged...and, we all know what happens to those that are judged, they suffer the Second Death.

You know you are not answering the question she asked.

God's Truth

I believe that Jesus is full of love yes,
Is he full of love or is he love?

I also believe that the angels and every spirit in heaven are full of love too,

Jesus is not a mere angel, for which of the angels died for your sins?
because there is no hate or wickedness in heaven. And if we belong to God, then the love of Christ will be in our hearts too helping us to overcome our flesh by the spirit and bring Gods love to all.

You said the love of Christ will be in our hearts, but God's written word says Jesus Christ himself will be in our hearts.

It says in the Bible that Jesus was in the express image of God, and that he didn't live by his will but by the will of God. Every word he spoke was given to him from God, and he denied himself and the flesh and he poured out Gods love to all

Right in off to bed, I'll answer any more tomorrow :)

Good night.

marhig

I do believe in the name of the only begotten son of God, but I see him as just that, the only begotten son of God, not that he is God. Just as the scriptures say!

I'm off to bed, I'll answer anymore tomorrow.

God's Truth

God is love so yes, Jesus is love

1 John 4:8 New King James Version (NKJV)

8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

The trinity doctrine says the Father and Jesus are distinct/different. So then that trinity doctrine makes the Father a different love than the love that is Jesus. However, the Father is love and Jesus is that same love. They are the exact same.

Last edited:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The trinity doctrine says the Father and Jesus are distinct/different. So then, it makes the Father a different love than the love that is Jesus. However, the Father is love and Jesus and the Father are THE SAME. They are the exact same.

They are the same God but distinct persons. How many times do you need to be told? :duh: Why is God said to be Father, Son and Holy Spirit.