The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Apple7

God says Jesus will be called God, Father, and Holy Spirit. So that is what I call Jesus.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Wrong.

His NAME is called...

For a Child is born; to us a Son is given; and the government is on His shoulder; and His name is called Wonderful Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (Isa 9.6)

Each has the same ONE Name.

Not that each is the other!

Your deceit is duly noted...

God's Truth

Wrong.

His NAME is called...

For a Child is born; to us a Son is given; and the government is on His shoulder; and His name is called Wonderful Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (Isa 9.6)

Each has the same ONE Name.

Not that each is the other!

Your deceit is duly noted...

How in the world do you think you disproved me?

marhig

Is he full of love or is he love?

Jesus is not a mere angel, for which of the angels died for your sins?

You said the love of Christ will be in our hearts, but God's written word says Jesus Christ himself will be in our hearts.

Good night.

Romans 8

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord

The love of God is in Christ Jesus, Jesus isn't God!

Rosenritter

Romans 8

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord

Your logic is backwards. If the love of God wasn't in Jesus, then you could say that Jesus isn't God.

Rosenritter

Love requires a beloved...an object.

Did GOD love before creation?

I love my daughter. She will be born this November. She doesn't exist in my world yet but she is still loved. If you are using a silly argument that claims that "God is love, therefore God must be multiple people" you really should do better than that sophistry.

marhig

Your logic is backwards. If the love of God wasn't in Jesus, then you could say that Jesus isn't God.

Is the love of God in you? Are you God?

Just because the love of God was in Jesus, that doesn't make him God. Just like we're not God when the love of God is in our hearts!

Back to cleaning, I'm not being ignorant if I don't answer, I've got a busy day :)

God's Truth

Is the love of God in you? Are you God?

Just because the love of God was in Jesus, that doesn't make him God. Just like we're not God when the love of God is in our hearts!

Jesus is love because Jesus is God.

We have the Spirit of God in us, but that does not make us love, it makes us having love in us.

Jesus is God in the flesh. Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God. Our blood does not take away the sins of the world, Jesus' blood does that.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Some person same name.

As I said before, we are told he will be called Father. I call him Father and you go against me for it.

Jesus Christ is not our father if we have been begotten by the Spirit.

We are not going to marry our father, that's sick.

:kookoo:

God's Truth

Romans 8

Jesus is God. Jesus is love. God is Spirit. Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God.

Tell me, do you have the Holy Spirit in you?

Do you have Jesus' Spirit in you? Do you have Jesus himself living in you?

How many different Spirits do you have from God?

Please answer that very important question.

God's Truth

Jesus Christ is not our father if we have been begotten by the Spirit.

We are not going to marry our father, that's sick.

:kookoo:

Stop being a mocker.

Address the scriptures I gave where Jesus is called a Father.

Your mockery does not convince anyone but shows us that how you judge others is the way you will be judged.